Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Man Cheating On His Wife With Neighbor Shocked When Wife Came Asking For Condoms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cheating On His Wife With Neighbor Shocked When Wife Came Asking For Condoms (3948 Views)

Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking / This Lady Caught Her Man Cheating Last Night And It’s Not Funny. / Is My Man Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cheating On His Wife With Neighbor Shocked When Wife Came Asking For Condoms by Gvicsocial: 9:53am On May 03, 2019
@Gistvic.com

See the moment a man was cheating on his wife with their neighbor, and his wife came to the neighbor’s house asking for condoms. Gistvic Reports.

The man was shocked when the female neighbor told him his wife needs condoms which shows she was also cheating.

He couldn't hold the pain as he shouted with his hand on his head when the neighbor asked "Should I give her?".

What would you do in this position??.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/man-cheating-on-his-wife-with-neighbor.html

1 Share

Re: Man Cheating On His Wife With Neighbor Shocked When Wife Came Asking For Condoms by Gvicsocial: 9:54am On May 03, 2019

1 Share

Re: Man Cheating On His Wife With Neighbor Shocked When Wife Came Asking For Condoms by Davash222(m): 9:57am On May 03, 2019
I'm only concerned about who did the video.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cheating On His Wife With Neighbor Shocked When Wife Came Asking For Condoms by iTearHerToto: 10:17am On May 03, 2019
Quackangry
Re: Man Cheating On His Wife With Neighbor Shocked When Wife Came Asking For Condoms by nifemi25(m): 10:21am On May 03, 2019
Ninu aye.
Re: Man Cheating On His Wife With Neighbor Shocked When Wife Came Asking For Condoms by KendrickAyomide: 10:31am On May 03, 2019
This one ma Movie na? Or comedy skit. OP you need slap

2 Likes

Re: Man Cheating On His Wife With Neighbor Shocked When Wife Came Asking For Condoms by babyfaceafrica: 10:56am On May 03, 2019
fake. news
Re: Man Cheating On His Wife With Neighbor Shocked When Wife Came Asking For Condoms by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:41pm On May 03, 2019
Mtcheww
Re: Man Cheating On His Wife With Neighbor Shocked When Wife Came Asking For Condoms by nazablossom(f): 10:48pm On May 03, 2019
It must be a comedy skit. This one is called family business grin

(1) (Reply)

Never Marry Her If She Didn't Beg For It / World Naked Bike Ride Festival Set To Hold Despite Covid-19 Pandemic. PHOTOS / My Strange And Demonic Experience In A Hotel With A 23 Year Old Young Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.