Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt (41895 Views)

Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account / Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) / Michael Asemota Returns N150 million Wrongly Paid Into His Account In Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 03, 2019
Honesty pays.

Me wey dey jubilate say fcmb no debit d money wey I withdraw since yesterday, only for them to knack me d debit this afternoon cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 03, 2019
So he withdrew 53million and return it to the government.... what a man!
Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by tiswell(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2019
Patriotism extra ordinaire
Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by ibkayee(f): 4:37pm On May 03, 2019
Which car sha
Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by dam2000(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2019
He go make money on uber with this car
Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by Imstrong2(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2019
Was expecting something more than the car considering this rear display of honesty

Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 03, 2019
BlackfireX:
This man is plainly stu.pid ....

If that car has fault can he buy the parts?

Okay, when the bank sends your money by accident to my account, please don't call me and ask for refund... I shall follow your wisdom and chop the money.

Hope you commend me, my teacher!

1 Like

Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by exlink10(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2019
let me not say girl, even my wife will divorce me if I return this morning to the government.

women e

1 Like

Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by heryur(m): 4:39pm On May 03, 2019
Davash222:

Reward for stupidity, rather.
Which kind stupidity... he did the right thing because he can't get away with it

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by Mariangeles(f): 4:39pm On May 03, 2019
Zanotty:
I die say I return.na my own share of govt money
Them for still catch you , come treat you as if say na you carry gun go rob the money .

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by J4JUVENTUS(m): 4:39pm On May 03, 2019
You didn't force them to pay money into your aza. You no do yahoo yahoo.
Free money like this ,ur share of the national cake,u loose gurd am.
I pray u ever see DAT kind of money again in ur life...i no swear for u sha.
Who will fuel DAT car?
Wetin even concern Juventus for this matter? Let me come and be going o jare!

Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by GenFunction: 4:39pm On May 03, 2019
BlackfireX:

......LOL.....Him go meet govt for money to buy parts
Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by etrouble: 4:39pm On May 03, 2019
Davash222:

Reward for stupidity, rather.

You are one of the criminals in Nigeria that is yet to be arrested and convicted. Nigerians are honest and trustworthy people, only few criminals are spoiling Nigeria's image.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by federalgoddey(m): 4:39pm On May 03, 2019
you returned the sum because you know too well that you will be traced & arrested
Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by Adeagbo77: 4:39pm On May 03, 2019
The man did the most honourable thing by returning the money. If he had not done so, he would still be traced and apprehended as a thief. Qudos to Delta State government for reward such honesty

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by Akanoaaa(m): 4:39pm On May 03, 2019
Make I die if I return such money. government money? ahh thunder ooo
Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by Smartray25: 4:40pm On May 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
All na scam

Lol scam kor scam ni cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:40pm On May 03, 2019
BlackfireX:

Your thieving mind don't make you think straight.....he can sell the car right now and "legally" be a Naira Millionaire, and even If he keeps the car and it has fault, he can repair it OR throw it in the lagoon.... How will this make it any difference in his life?

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by lomprico(m): 4:41pm On May 03, 2019
He try, congrats!

I no fit. undecided
Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by Platony(m): 4:42pm On May 03, 2019
BlackfireX:

Yes He Can!!,...he works, he earn salaries.

All these Yahoo boys won't like this man's sincerity! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by Alejocs: 4:42pm On May 03, 2019
Respect!
Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by eghuan1(m): 4:44pm On May 03, 2019
Call me anything you want.

If I were that guy, by the time the government realise what happened I would be half way round the planet. I will swear affidavit of change of name and disappear.

If he sells the car, it can't be more than 5m, where as with 3m he and his family will be out of this country
Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by Wettoid123: 4:44pm On May 03, 2019
Is that a Toyota spider or Hyundai?
Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by Platony(m): 4:48pm On May 03, 2019
THIEVES everywhere,...God has a way of blessing people.

When He blesses u, Dignity is attached to it & I strongly believe a cash gift will be added to d car but wasn't mentioned for security reasons.

Na so so free money pple dey find, d type dem go scam people collect.
May God help our youths!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by crackhouse(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2019
Good boy
Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by frowland(m): 4:52pm On May 03, 2019
Ogbeni, that money was paid to a ghost worker. They thought u are dead, and pushed the funds there. Untraceable. Only for you to surface from nowhere to return the money. Look, believe it or not that money probably have find its way back to another ghost worker's account. Nobody makes such a mistake as Government does not particularly pay to a personal account. Salaries are handled by banks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by goslowgoslow(m): 4:56pm On May 03, 2019
[quote author=Electricboy post=78074820] afonja 4 steal am...who noticed that conoil is really prevalent in the waste , if afonja mine skulls , when skull = their cone heads , since they don't have our oil , our oil = skull oil = cone oil = conoil ...na so dem day mine their skulls.

spits !!!
(Quote ) (Re
And you think that you are making sense!
Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by victormartyn(m): 4:57pm On May 03, 2019

Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by Martinez39(m): 4:58pm On May 03, 2019
Government dey chop your money and they no dey pay you salary. Government no even care, they just dey loot they go. Their children dey abroad dey ball while contiri(country) dey scatter and you and your family dey hungry. PHCN dey kill you with heat yet when government money miss road enter your akant(account), you no loot your own back. To be sufferhead dey some people DNA sha.

Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by HomeOfMe(f): 4:59pm On May 03, 2019
Gistpeeps:
Comrade Benson Efeotor, a civil servant working with the Delta State Ministry of Finance (Project E-Delta), has returned the sum of N53,121,650, recently erroneously paid into his account by the state government.

In an interview with newsmen, Efeotor said, “I returned the money because I don’t have such money in my bank account.” He added that anyone who will say he was wrong for returning the money to the government is a “thief.”

However, on May Day, he was rewarded with a brand new car, courtesy of the Delta State government.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/man-gets-car-for-returning-n53m-mistakenly-paid-into-his-account-by-the-govt.html
Good.
Re: Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt by incogni2o: 5:08pm On May 03, 2019
Nobody thinks of this as a conspiracy.

To legitimately steal money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas / "I Deposited N167K But Was Credited With N1.67M" - Man (photos) / It’s N209 To $1 As Appetite For Dollars Falls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.