Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft (20312 Views)

NUC Approved New Grade System For Universities In Nigeria / Winners Chapel Constructing N2bn Stadia For Covenant And Landmark Universities / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by sandraade(f): 4:32pm On May 03, 2019
Nobody is forcing you to contribute to any post..if u don't have any sensible thing to say.
Ooni:
we continue opening business centers all over. that's why I don't blame kanu when he takes on oyedepo kumuyi adeboye etc pastor Chris inspired the likes of sinach, frank edward, Ada, Buchi, Chinwo Assemblies of God have David Ekene Daniel . Even dunamis have Prospa Ochimana an Nwachukwu. Can one tell any gospel singer adeboye oyedepo and kumuyi raised?. that will tell you that they are more of tribal business centers than Church. truth must be told, being a Yoruba not withstanding.

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Timil: 4:33pm On May 03, 2019
HigherEd:

There is no hiding under anything... There are over 5,000 church universities in the world. And winners chapel members are more than happy to fund this social good for the perpetuating research advancement.
One of the gullible chickens of winners chapel spotted, you people are always defending your pastors ungodly acts.

That was how some folks were also defending him when he said God will open the gates of hell on some certain people as if he himself is sure of his place in heaven.
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by princely83(m): 4:33pm On May 03, 2019
Oyedepo is incredibly greedy.
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by HigherEd: 4:34pm On May 03, 2019
lilyheaven:

The school is not for church members,
Is for students who can pay the bills
You didn't attend any of their schools. I did and I'm telling you you are wrong

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Tofax: 4:34pm On May 03, 2019
Reelmii:
how many of the church member's children have attended the one in Nigeria
MANY. in fact the numbers are uncountable.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by phantom24: 4:40pm On May 03, 2019
Ooni:
we continue opening business centers all over. that's why I don't blame kanu when he takes on oyedepo kumuyi adeboye etc pastor Chris inspired the likes of sinach, frank edward, Ada, Buchi, Chinwo Assemblies of God have David Ekene Daniel . Even dunamis have Prospa Ochimana an Nwachukwu. Can one tell any gospel singer adeboye oyedepo and kumuyi raised?. that will tell you that they are more of tribal business centers than Church. truth must be told, being a Yoruba not withstanding.

Must u criticise everything? d church is building int'l universithes which our federal govt. haven't attempt such nd you're talking about raising musicians. if i may ask which musician has Nig govt. raised? or are musicians nt trained in d universities?

5 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Rebuke: 4:40pm On May 03, 2019
Ooni:

Blind bat. Nothing anyone can say to make some of yhu reason correctly...damaged reasoning faculty.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by winsh: 4:42pm On May 03, 2019
People are worried about the wrong things, the fact remains that this man or church is doing what the government has failed to do, look at the decay in Nigerian educational institutions. At the end of the day, churches get money from Donations and free giving no one forces people to go to church or give offering, these schools provide all kinds of employment. Churches are not responsible for building roads hospitals or whatever, Negores alwasy trying to fight the wrong people, Vote for sensible government unna no go hear tufiakwa

5 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Femijohn198: 4:42pm On May 03, 2019
Lord make me wealthy like David Oyedepo

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by deavicky(m): 4:44pm On May 03, 2019
HigherEd:

Na bro... You are just a tribal bigot.
he doesn't sound to me like a non Yoruba person
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Okoroawusa: 4:46pm On May 03, 2019
Religion is a scam
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by winsh: 4:46pm On May 03, 2019
Guy this passage talks about people that chase earthly things and forget God, it is not a crime to chase both. At the end of the day this church is establishing schools that would not be there (given the fvcked up govt we have) if the churches didn't build the schools. Let us celebrate good things when we see it.
KidsNEXTdoor:
Someone's Business empire is growing

What shall it profit a man to gain all on earth...

Without having anything in heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 03, 2019
Believe it or not, this man is doing what our govt has failed to do....
I used to think students of covenant university are mainly those who could not pass jamb coupled with a natural hatred for private uni not until I interviewed some undergraduates who came for internship in my firm, 2 from covenant uni, while the rest from govt uni...
Since that day, I always doff my hat for any thing from convenant uni, even say na goat.
Education is not cheap after all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Pavarottii(m): 4:59pm On May 03, 2019
lilyheaven:

The school is not for church members,
Is for students who can pay the bills
Them which one is for d church members?

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 03, 2019
HigherEd:

A whole lot actually. In enrollment, the only church that would exceed Winners members in Covenant university would be Catholics - and that is for obvious reasons. Catholics are the largest denomination in Nigeria.

I schooled in a Winners chapel's university so I can tell you that if their schools aren't 100% enrolled by church members it would be because of academic competition and not inability to pay.

Except for my 400 level, two of my roomies were always winners members from my 100 level days. So just keep quiet eh.

I have tried severally to keep quiet whenever issues affecting Winners Chapel is discussed. I observed most of the things posted in favour of the institution is pure falsehood. My friends whose children attended Covenant University believed Christianity is a fraud. Estimated 90% members of Winners cannot afford the school fees. There are so many rich people in Winners who prefer CU to sending their children abroad . The poor members also want their children to attend CU but the fee is high for them
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by OyinO: 5:09pm On May 03, 2019
Fela Anikulapo called them money making business organizations. He was 100% correct
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by owila4luv(m): 5:13pm On May 03, 2019
If only All Pastors Can Be Like Prophet Jeremiah who Sponsored Traditional and White Wedding For His Members, Gave Each Couple 350k paid 1year Rent for All The Couples yet Some Fool Called That Man A Yahoo pastor. #Godblessprophetjeremiah
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 03, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Someone's Business empire is growing

What shall it profit a man to gain all on earth...

Without having anything in heaven
Who told they don't have anything in heaven? Don't let poverty configure your sense of reasoning
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by ArticleBeast: 5:15pm On May 03, 2019
Timil:
Hmm..... one man is hiding under the guise of religion and in the process he's duping his gullible church members and growing his own empire.

I don't see the point in building universities that almost 70% of your church members can barely afford, if you are doing the work of God do it selflessly.
Ehya...allow the members to complain na. Why swallow panadol ontop other people headache? You guys said no more tithes and offering, we agreed but you are still nose dived in our matter. Oga leave us tithe payers, we are not complaining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 03, 2019
owila4luv:
If only All Pastors Can Be Like Prophet Jeremiah who Sponsored Traditional and White Wedding For His Members, Gave Each Couple 350k paid 1year Rent for All The Couples yet Some Fool Called That Man A Yahoo pastor. #Godblessprophetjeremiah
Mr man don't be deceived by publicity stunts from those pastors or prophets. They know what they are doing hence they can easily deceive many Nigerians into falling for their skims.
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by ArticleBeast: 5:16pm On May 03, 2019
Buzoman:
The will tell you that the world will soon come to an end yet the keep building structures. Is Christ coming to destroy all this buildings Any day Wey man kpai na that day be him endtime/

God is Love
So you no dey eat because Jesus dey come...
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by symbianDON(m): 5:17pm On May 03, 2019
Reelmii:
how many of the church member's children have attended the one in Nigeria
why not take a census and come and tell us

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by ArticleBeast: 5:18pm On May 03, 2019
Timil:
One of the gullible chickens of winners chapel spotted, you people are always defending your pastors ungodly acts.

That was how some folks were also defending him when he said God will open the gates of hell on some certain people as if he himself is sure of his place in heaven.
Ehya try and drink water o. We have not even started because very soon we will buy your street and turn it to car park for our church cars only.
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Buzoman: 5:22pm On May 03, 2019
ArticleBeast:

So you no dey eat because Jesus dey come...

Lol
Repent the world is coming to an end
Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by ArticleBeast: 5:22pm On May 03, 2019
owila4luv:
So Bishop Oyedepo should be doing advert over wedding sponsorship? You think Bishop doesnt have far important things to do. This is an overseer of over 6000 churches, 12000 pastors. You mean he should be competing with somebody that has just one branch. That is the duty of his branch pastors.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Acquires Land For Universities In Ghana And Congo - Beecroft by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 03, 2019
babaolofin:

I have tried severally to keep quiet whenever issues affecting Winners Chapel is discussed. I observed most of the things posted in favour of the institution is pure falsehood. My friends whose children attended Covenant University believed Christianity is a fraud. Estimated 90% members of Winners cannot afford the school fees. There are so many rich people in Winners who prefer CU to sending their children abroad . The poor members also want their children to attend CU but the fee is high for them
Are the poor ones attending Madonna, Caritas and Godfrey Okoye university?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG, ASUU Cancel Meeting On Strike / Federal Polytechnic, Offa 2012/2013 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi Renamed Joseph Tarka University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.