Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Has This Woman Cheated On Her Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has This Woman Cheated On Her Husband? (982 Views)

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has This Woman Cheated On Her Husband? by mrsbingbagbo(f): 3:19pm On May 03, 2019
Her boss has been harassing her with sex so she finally gave her boss annal.
Has she cheated?
Re: Has This Woman Cheated On Her Husband? by Bluezy13(m): 3:27pm On May 03, 2019
No.
Re: Has This Woman Cheated On Her Husband? by daddio(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2019
No o, womenfolk sha.

Some women are over-evil, she should have given him head too. Oloshi egbon bimbim
Re: Has This Woman Cheated On Her Husband? by Halezis(m): 3:30pm On May 03, 2019
Madam come out straight? Why did you allow him fvck your butt? grin

1 Like

Re: Has This Woman Cheated On Her Husband? by anthonyuncle(m): 6:50pm On May 03, 2019
she has over cheated.
anal wey una no dey gree give us, na him she carry dash am.
ye!
thunder!
thunder!!
thunder!!!
where are u

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl To Take Care Of With No Strings Attached / This Video Completely Changed The Hotels, The Mall And The City Please Share It / Wedding Between Folakemi And Oluwasina Made People Talking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.