Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip (41310 Views)

Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die / The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 03, 2019
Only the poor fly commercial airlines in Naija now. undecided
Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by myresearch: 6:49pm On May 03, 2019
cheesy
Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by RALPHOW(m): 6:50pm On May 03, 2019
Chased souls for God on legs as a graduate
He did it with joy , God gave him bike.
He continued chasing souls for God on bike with joy
God bless him with motorcycle.
Latter with Volkswagen,
Latter with Car as he continued faithfully
Latter with Jeep.
Latter Economic Class on plane
Latter in First Class
Now on Private Jet
Truly God of Oyedepo is the real God
This is the type of God I must continue to SERVE.
Proverbs 4:18 King James Version (KJV)
18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by lovemoi2(f): 6:52pm On May 03, 2019
lovemoi2:
Lol naija naija
*Mission with private jet
*Suffering and calling non relatives daddy or mummy

* hungry man fighting for politicians or pastors on the street
* claiming a multi million naira building built in the name of their pastors registered with ( CAC http://new.cac.gov.ng/home/registration-steps/) is their church eg " our church"

Like say them put their name too

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by adecz: 6:53pm On May 03, 2019
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by SexynSerious(f): 6:54pm On May 03, 2019
One good thing about all these private jets is that it make the pastors who were disinterested in mission trips to start liking mission trips grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by ArticleBeast: 6:55pm On May 03, 2019
ednut1:
Nothing wrong in using a commercial plane
Nothing wrong in using a PJ
Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by Rebuke: 6:56pm On May 03, 2019
Our God is great.
Haters of the gospel can keep hating while we keep flying.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by KingOfallOsu: 6:57pm On May 03, 2019
Naijaphobia:

I need a loan of £20M.

I will pay back....Payment is as sure as Biafra referendum!

You actually mean it is a scam cheesy
Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by ArticleBeast: 6:57pm On May 03, 2019
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... a very simple and humble person...... travelling in a/his private jet...... and allowing his pic to be snapped ...and posted on SM.

@ topic.... MoG...really?
Really...common sense should taught you that he was not the one that posted it but your bitterleaf soul we not allow you to reason properly

1 Like

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by tempex88(m): 6:59pm On May 03, 2019
HigherEd:
Abioye, a very simple, humble and loveable preacher.

He is also very accessible.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by Princeofasia: 6:59pm On May 03, 2019
Jiang:
Yeah but he will stop at the Bahamas through Dubai to chilax a bit first

grin , Nobody can beat Africans especially Nigerians when it comes to selling Religion, they are extremely good, Make billions YEARLY from selling products you won't see till you die.

Somebody on the internet said that, not me woh grin
bro that your pic na die grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by MadCow1: 7:05pm On May 03, 2019
HigherEd:

Of course Jesus is coming soon. Some of you are hypocrites.
Has "Jesus is coming" stopped anyone from building houses, or buying a car or going to school?
So why should that stop Abioye from riding a jet.

You must mean Jesus and these Pastors are hypocrites..

Or wasnt it Jesus who told the Man in Matthew 19 that asked him how he could get eternal life to go sell all his earthly possessions and give to the poor and follow him?

Or wasnt it the same bible in 2 Peter 3 that said "But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare" (2 Peter 3:10).

So please dont call me a hypocrite on this issue... Not my Monkeys, not my circus.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by Duru009(m): 7:08pm On May 03, 2019
One of my father's in the Lord !!
Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by playboy19(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2019
seunlayi:
This is pure wastage, I will rather go on a 1st class, share the value of money saved to people where I want to go and officiate. But beside, have we finished evangelising Nigeria?

Well, wait for when you have the same grace, but for now, allow them to face what God has sent them.
Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 03, 2019
Daddism and mumism = foolish Nigerians
Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by bid4rich(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2019
seunlayi:
This is pure wastage, I will rather go on a 1st class, share the value of money saved to people where I want to go and officiate. But beside, have we finished evangelising Nigeria?

Wastage?

Can you buy a Range Rover Sport for personal use and still travel with Agofure especially when you have all the means to fuel it!

Does it appear to you that he is travelling alone?

What I call wastage is when you buy a machine you cannot maintain.

Please redefine what wastage is because you got this one very wrong!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by hrhugbamgbam1(m): 7:15pm On May 03, 2019
OMG shocked

Meanwhile,
Y'ALL call me POPE because I gives y'all HOPE, I speaks with the most high and that's DOPE! I don't have a PJ but I still COPE.

That's why I lives in ROME grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by frowland(m): 7:17pm On May 03, 2019
MadCow1:
And yet they will tell their congregation on Sunday that Jesus is coming soon.. grin

I asked the question to myself when I was much younger. Then Bishop kids was in university and they were a topic of discussion among we youths then.
If they keep preaching that Jesus is coming soon, infact very soon as I was made to believe. Then why are their kids going to school? Why was I even going to school? Why building schools, houses, etc etc knowing that Jesus is coming soon? More questions than answers. Its 25 years since then, ......and counting.
Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by malvisguy212: 7:19pm On May 03, 2019
lovemoi2:
Lol naija naija
*Mission with private jet
*Suffering and calling non relatives daddy or mummy

* hungry man fighting for politicians or pastors on the street
* claiming a multi million naira building built in the name of their pastors registered with ( CAC http://new.cac.gov.ng/home/registration-steps/) is their church eg " our church"

Like say them put their name too

like it or not, the Church will prevailed, the future is bright, in years to come the Church will be involved in almost 80% of Nigeria employment , the church will have Dominion over Nigeria and this will make the plan to islamized Nigeria difficult. it will come to an era were ALL pastor will fly in private jet, I declared it in the mighty NAME OF JESUS. here in Kaduna do you know how many soldiers the Church has taken to India ? soldiers with no hands and lags, if my tithe IS sufficient to ROF a Church, so be it. THE CHURCH WILL PREVAILED BY HIS GRACE. Mark my word

1 Like

Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by Originalsly: 7:20pm On May 03, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Really...common sense should taught you that he was not the one that posted it but your bitterleaf soul we not allow you to reason properly

Mr Reason Properly.... after reading... is this what you grabbed? Really?
Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 03, 2019
PASTOPRENEURS
Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by deebrain(m): 7:29pm On May 03, 2019
Love this man
Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by mabea: 7:55pm On May 03, 2019
My love for this man eh! His loyalty is incomparable
Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by stankezzy: 8:06pm On May 03, 2019
hatter's go to nearest transformer and do d needful , some religions leader are even afraid to fly because of their evil deeds , and most of our countries leader especially our presido, employs almost all his pilots christians leavening his own religions men as pilot , is it not hypocrisy ,u trust ur life to be safe with christians yet u hate them , he does not want to die in suicide ....
Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by tical(m): 8:10pm On May 03, 2019
hrhugbamgbam1:
OMG shocked

Meanwhile,
Y'ALL call me POPE because I gives y'all HOPE, I speaks with the most high and that's DOPE! I don't have a PJ but I still COPE.

That's why I lives in ROME grin
Ooshe! Baddest twale..dope Pope caption freestyle grin
Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by anochuko01(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2019
HigherEd:

From the little I know, only top management directs the jet. Example Bishop Oyedepo, his wife or Bishop Abioye. I would assume Pastor Oyedepo jnr could direct the jet since he is the Vice President 2.

But because Bishop Oyedepo or Abioye will have to travel with a host of other people on ministrations, many get the opportunity to ride with them. But those people can't summon the jet for personal use.

Abioye was previously assigned a private jet in Abj but i remember leke beecroft saying it that was sold off or something like that

As for where Abioye was going It would be somewhere in central Africa I believe. Most likely Congo D.R.C
wow! i thought bishop aremu was vp 2
Re: Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip by mamatwiny(f): 8:35pm On May 03, 2019
seunlayi:
If you have witnessed reacheduling or cancellation of flights, you will know 1st class is far apart from private jet. I thought it was just arik problem, I changed to airnigeria, same thing, air peace better but still bad. I have seen men and women cry in the airport cos they missed meetings, interviews and many appointments. A coy I know missed a bid of millions of dollars cos the flight the documents were to leave in was rescheduled for one flimsy excuse and the documents was to be submitted physically in the tender box with supporting documents. On my last trip from Lagos to asaba we were in the airport from 6am to almost 6pm. Flight that was supposed to take off around 7:45am was rescheduled twice . After around one , they announced the flight has been rescheduled to about 12:30. Around 1pm it was rescheduled again. Ppl were stranded and other airlines were fully booked.
For very busy ppl, this is not acceptable.

In the country we live in, having a private jet is no longer a luxury but a neccesity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon / Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters / Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.