Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

I'm Just 17years Old And I Have 50k What Kind Of Business Can I Do With - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'm Just 17years Old And I Have 50k What Kind Of Business Can I Do With (417 Views)

What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira / I Have 50k To Invest In CPA Marketing, Who Can Guide Till Result Start Flowing. / I Have 50k Cash To Invest Online,i Need Suggestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Just 17years Old And I Have 50k What Kind Of Business Can I Do With by lalajnr(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Goodafternoon my fellow nairalanders
What kind of business can I start with 50k
I have the mind to start up a small fashion store can I start up with 50k
please help me
@Lalasticlala
Re: I'm Just 17years Old And I Have 50k What Kind Of Business Can I Do With by WoundedLamb: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
Fortunately or unfortunately, I never went through the OP's path so I'm not qualified to advise him. However, I want to let everyone reading this to know that I admire the OP and I wish him greatness beyond his expectations.

Sincere hustlers, please, throw in some words. Our kid brother is already on his path to greatness!
Re: I'm Just 17years Old And I Have 50k What Kind Of Business Can I Do With by DaddyRochie1642: 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: I'm Just 17years Old And I Have 50k What Kind Of Business Can I Do With by Peterjnr123: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
Use am play 2 sure odds first���
Re: I'm Just 17years Old And I Have 50k What Kind Of Business Can I Do With by biggy12: 4:46am On Sep 28, 2020
Are you a student looking for something to do especially in this pandemic period? Are you a working class looking for additional income? Are you looking for an employment? I present to you an opportunity to become a business owner

Requirement: good Android phone,Laptop(not compulsory) your location has to be in Calabar. Chat me up on 08064381784
I'm into digital marketing

You only need 20k to start

(1) (Reply)

We Give You The Stage To Build The Company Of Your Own / Fxgoldfish Ea. / Adron London Park & Gardens Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.