Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars - Autos (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars (1167911 Views)

SOLD.....Registered Toyota Corolla - 2004 @ N1,200,000.00 / Registered Toyota Camry - 2005 @ N1,200,000.00 / SOLD.....Clean Registered Infiniti FX35 - 2007 @ N1.200,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Jessewizy(m): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2020
We Nigerians have a big problem. Envy, hate and bitterness. Attacks upon attacks. People just jump in to comment and it’s so easy to see the bitterness in their post. Started following this thread from day 1 and I’ve seen so much hate and jealousy on here.
1. Amdman does not do full inspection, he stated that categorically, however, if you want full inspection and disclosure, you pay an amount to engage the services of a professional as he not qualified to do that.
But as typical Nigerians, we look the other way around trying to cut cost and save money and also expecting amdman to carry out professional inspection on each and every vehicle he advertises. At who’s expenses if I may ask, him? No way. He’s a business man and also wants to make profit.
2. What if after engaging the services of a professional machinic to inspection these vehicles and the would be buyer changes his/her mind, who loses? Why are Nigerians so wicked and greedy? Why the bring him down campaign?

Y’all should through the thread to get facts and jumping to comment shits. Good job amdman

For all ardent followers��, refer to 1&2

Amdman does not do full inspection, he stated that categorically, however, if you want full inspection and disclosure, you pay an amount to engage the services of a professional as he not qualified to do that.
But as typical Nigerians, we look the other way around trying to cut cost and save money and also expecting amdman to carry out professional inspection on each and every vehicle he advertises. At who’s expenses if I may ask, him? No way. He’s a business man and also wants to make profit.
2. What if after engaging the services of a professional machinic to inspection these vehicles and the would be buyer changes his/her mind, who loses? Why are Nigerians so wicked and greedy?

Envy is fake loyalty

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by SensualMan1(m): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2020
yehmy:
So i quickly check and notice you are just one of the cabal that has failed on here before, it will be waste of time trying to engage you further, you can go back to your WhatsApp group and plan you guys next line of action, for now today Agenda has failed i won't give you the platform to rise grin
U could see how they all gathered at once first with the Google one opening the floor.
Other minions had to follow after.
I spotted all of them viewing at once but engaged only one or two.

U r too diplomatic and calm in engaging these fools. Send them to hell next time u sight them.

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by kingreign(m): 11:55am On Jun 13, 2020
Jessewizy:
Kingreign and Heavenlybang, you guys just lost my respect. Look at them. Old men with so much auto knowledge spewing hate and bitterness. Lost souls. Big ups nurey
And o yes, don't forget, I don't need your validation or respect, keep it to yourself. I'm here passing time catching my fun.

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by eHydrated(m): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2020
kingreign:

You want him to be diplomatic about what he opines?

Lol, keep dreaming, no buyer will buy this car, only to see this fault and be diplomatic about it especially in this bearish economy period.

Again, a seller that offered FULL after sale refund would have no qualms replacing a bad suspension; a lesson learnt from the whole codeylla episode some weeks back. I PUT IT TO YOU AND ALL OTHER MECHANICS/SALES REP OUT THERE: YOU CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER DO A FULL REFUND ON A CAR PURCHASED FROM YOU

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by SensualMan1(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2020
timifakay:

And, how does this affect the price of engine oil?
Get lost u dirty Ibadan Kazeem.

Y'all intention is to turn this thread into another war and ridicule but u've lost this time.

Fool.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by kingreign(m): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2020
eHydrated:

Again, a seller that offered FULL after sale refund would have no qualms replacing a bad suspension. [s]I PUT IT TO YOU AND ALL OTHER MECHANICS/SALES REP OUT THERE: YOU CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER DO A FULL REFUND ON A CAR PURCHASED FROM YOU[/s]
Speak for yourself, not for me. You've never met me before.

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Jessewizy(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2020
kingreign:

And o yes, don't forget, I don't need your validation or respect, keep it to yourself. I'm here passing time catching my fun.
It’s now passing time and catching fun all of a sudden? Haha. You guys failed woefully today. Try again another day as usual. Embittered minions

8 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by eHydrated(m): 11:59am On Jun 13, 2020
kingreign:

Speak for yourself, not for me. You've never met me before.

Empty barrel makes most noise. And with over 500 comments on this thread, u r certainly a noise maker

6 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Jessewizy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
God. Why so much hate?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Jessewizy(m): 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
eHydrated:

Empty barrel makes most noise. And with over 500 comments on this thread, u r certainly a noise maker
Certainly
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by SensualMan1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
One is still struggling to sell a light blue 2007 Honda Crv he put on sale since March.

Anger and bitterness.

18 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by kingreign(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
eHydrated:

Go deal with yourself and your life. I have mine to live and I don't come online to drag space or words with you or anyone, and no don't start with the durogatory and condensending words, you have no monopoly of them.

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by kingreign(m): 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Jessewizy:

It’s now passing time and catching fun all of a sudden? Haha. You guys failed woefully today. Try again another day as usual. Embittered minions
Run along boy!

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Jessewizy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
SensualMan1:
One is still struggling to sell a light blue 2007 Honda Crv he put on sale since March.

Anger and bitterness.
Lmao

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by kingreign(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
Jessewizy:

Ardent follower indeed. You disgust me. Spits.
Go and jump into the front of a moving dangote truck if I disgust you. Deal with your insecurities dude!

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Jessewizy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
Watch how they’ll turn blind

1. Amdman does not do full inspection, he stated that categorically, however, if you want full inspection and disclosure, you pay an amount to engage the services of a professional as he not qualified to do that.
2. What if after engaging the services of a professional machinic to inspection these vehicles and the would be buyer changes his/her mind, who loses? Why are Nigerians so wicked and greedy?

5 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by kingreign(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
timifakay:

And, how does this affect the price of engine oil?
Ignore the dingbat

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Jessewizy(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
kingreign:

Go and jump into the front of a moving dangote truck if I disgust you. Deal with your insecurities dude!
Insecurities? Old man with zero sense. My bad, I shouldn’t have quoted you.

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by kingreign(m): 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Jessewizy:

Insecurities? Old man with zero sense. My bad, I shouldn’t have quoted you.
You have been on this thread for as long as I can tell going by your comments on your profile, have you bought any single bolt from the author of the thread? No, why then are you filled with so much passion for hatred and insults? Frustration, insecurities.
Remedies, change your lifestyle.

Having gone thru your profile, I can see and deduce factually you're frustrated and filled with hatred and disgust. Such energy isn't good,
Remedies, change your ways!

I'd not bother responding to you anymore for we don't belong to same demographics.

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Jessewizy(m): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
kingreign:

Ignore the dingbat
Try again next time with your “Operation Fiasco”
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
kingreign:

You have been on this thread for as long as I can tell going by your comments on your profile, have you bought any single bolt from the author of the thread? No, why then are you filled with so much passion for hatred and insults? Frustration, insecurities.

Having gone thru your profile, I can see and deduce factually you're frustrated and filled with hatred and disgust. Such energy isn't good,

I'd not bother responding to you anymore for we don't belong to same demographics.

You no suppose dey follow am drag again na. You see me reply that other one? People wey no wise.

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Jessewizy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
kingreign:

I personally have bought 2 vehicles from amdman oga. A Lexus and a Hyundai for my wife. Now bury head.

19 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by yehmy(m): 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
SensualMan1:
U could see how they all gathered at once first with the Google one opening the floor.
Other minions had to follow after.
I spotted all of them viewing at once but engaged only one or two.

U r too diplomatic and calm in engaging these fools. Send them to hell next time u sight them.

I already knew the Google is just a troll i thought the other bang is intelligent for a nice conversation, when i check his history i was disappointed hence why i stop engaging him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Jessewizy(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
Jessewizy:

I personally have bought 2 vehicles from amdman oga. A Lexus and a Hyundai for my wife. Now bury head.
I could always count on nurey

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by timifakay(m): 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
SensualMan1:
Get lost u dirty Ibadan Kazeem.

[s]Y'all intention is to turn this thread into another war and ridicule but u've lost this time.[/s]

Thank you, there's dignity in labour, do you have any legit job?

Fool.
This perfectly describes who and what you are...

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by SensualMan1(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
timifakay:

Thank you, there's dignity in labour, do you have any legit job?

This perfectly describes who and what you are...
Even at ur age? How do u intend to make progress?

Tufiakwa!

No wonder a guy told a story of how u couldn't fix his benz in Ibadan but Always online dishing advice.

Una see this 1.200,000.00 thread? Na here Una kpai finish!

16 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by SensualMan1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Jessewizy:

I could always count on nurey
The guy na correct guy for auto section.

He can compare the engine of RR cullinan to that of Bugatti Veyron and tell u which one to buy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by DadR: 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
A matter was recently resolved, another one is arising...

Let there be peace biko!

Agba a ma s'oro bi ewe bi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Lush100(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sir, this is unnecessary na
You don't need to do this

Let it slide please.

Please let's just stick to factual issues please.

SensualMan1:

Tufiakwa!

No wonder a guy told a story of how u couldn't fix his benz in Ibadan but Always online dishing advice.

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by timifakay(m): 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
SensualMan1:

Tufiakwa!

LMAO...
You that your phone's time is 8 hours behind wants to shame me for exercising my right to withold my service from whom i wish... Even if you bring my favorite car I won't touch with a 10m pole...

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by SensualMan1(m): 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
timifakay:

LMAO...
You that your phone's time is 8 hours behind wants to shame me for exercising my right to withold my service from whom i wish... Even if you bring my favorite car I won't touch with a 10m pole...
yen yen yen!

At ur age I ask.

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by yehmy(m): 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
SensualMan1:
The guy na correct guy for auto section.

He can compare the engine of RR cullinan to that of Bugatti Veyron and tell u which one to buy cheesy
Can you just stop feeding them attention that way they will go back to their whatsapp group and this place will be peaceful

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (349) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.