Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars - Autos (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars (1167372 Views)

SOLD.....Registered Toyota Corolla - 2004 @ N1,200,000.00 / Registered Toyota Camry - 2005 @ N1,200,000.00 / SOLD.....Clean Registered Infiniti FX35 - 2007 @ N1.200,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by replete(m): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
Truly amdman is such an awesome guy. I got a car from him this year and it's 5 months now apart from the power steering that came defective zero issues have only serviced and changed brake pads ... Sweet car I must confess.
I honestly still say "God bless Amdman" each time I drive the car.
In my opinion To enjoy a Canadian used car make sure it's not older than 10 years.

11 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
replete:
Truly amdman is such an awesome guy. I got a car from him this year and it's 5 months now apart from the power steering that came defective zero issues have only serviced and changed brake pads ... Sweet car I must confess.
I honestly still say "God bless Amdman" each time I drive the car.
In my opinion To enjoy a Canadian used car make sure it's not older than 10 years.
kiss kiss kiss kiss my love for sweet rides smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by replete(m): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
Macsjebs:

kiss kiss kiss kiss my love for sweet rides smiley smiley smiley
Hope you have our sweet car fragrance in your sweet car wink
A number of Nairalanders got theirs and posted testimonies on the thread on my signature

Wow honestly the car still has the airfreshener that came with it from Canada. The abro I bought died in less than a week but that particular one still lingers though now fading.
There were 2 of it. The one on the AC vent was removed by the guys in Lagos but those sticks on the mirror are mad.
3 of it actually some black bags wrapped on the AC vent. Wonder where I can get such here.

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
replete:

Wow honestly the car still has the airfreshener that came with it from Canada. The abro I bought died in less than a week but that particular one still lingers though now fading.
There were 2 of it. The one on the AC vent was removed by the guys in Lagos but those sticks on the mirror are mad.
3 of it actually some black bags wrapped on the AC vent. Wonder where I can get such here.
Wow, For real??
Mehn, without seeing the full body, this pics alone and I am crushing on the ride already
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by omoteejay(m): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
amdman:
2006 Pontiac Torrent
212k km

Slight damage to back

Will land N650k

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by omoteejay(m): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
I'm interested, what is the procedure and process of paying?
Pontiac Torrent
212k km

Slight damage to back

Will land N650k

[/quote]
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by ojeysky(m): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2020
replete:

Nice one, you still kept the number on the screen after that number of months. That's strange grin
I have bought 2 cars from him, not so happy with the first one but the full set of extra tyres compensated while the second one was a bummer.
That said, he needs to work on Comms which is definitely below average

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Aircondition(m): 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
amdman:
2006 Toyota Camry

266k km

No reported issues

N1.15m to Naija

Still available How much plus clearing, I mean Total cost to land keys in my hands

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by jarrot(m): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
Aircondition:

Still available How much plus clearing, I mean Total cost to land keys in my hands

Guy bring your mind down.
That car don dey 9ja for over a year now . grin
Keep searching wink

7 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by replete(m): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
ojeysky:

Nice one, you still kept the number on the screen after that number of months. That's strange grin
I have bought 2 cars from him, not so happy with the first one but the full set of extra tyres compensated while the second one was a bummer.
That's the overseas pix just for illustration
ojeysky:

ojeysky:

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Dantedasz(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
erictoonice:

I'm not a car novice I've owned more than 10 cars, I've had issues with newly bought cars even this year I bought a tokumbo car and the engine started making knocking sound after a week that was the only problem after changing the engine the car was perfect. I complained to the seller and without even telling him he sent me half the money for an engine that I bought almost 800k. I'm not satisfied with how amdam does business immediately I saw the car I complained to him and he knows. Let's be sincere will you buy a tokumbo car withy AC even a Nigerian used car will hardly sell without AC.
I'm very angry with this car cos it's a total waste of money the engine has been changed now there are several problems with the car the gear doesn't change more than gear 3 the car is still with the mechanic trying to fish those issues.
When the mechanic removed the bad engine from the car he complained as hell that why will I buy that kind of scab as tokumbo ever thing in the hood was rusted, even the shock, most of the bolt broke off cos of rust. A panel beater had to find a way to loosen all the bolts I bought new set of bolts everything in that car is frustrating I swear I'm very ashamed of that car imagine you buying a car for your wife and it came out to be scrab I'm really angry and ashamed.

I think the person you quoted is actually on your side. He was being sarcastic.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Dantedasz(m): 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
Freciprocal:

@ erictoonice... Kindly take the above advice, as u would never find satisfaction with the car. It's quite unfortunate it happened to you as every other person had testified to his cars being ok.

God would provide the means to get another car that would give you Joy.

The emboldened part of your post is NOT true!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by lende: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
Dantedasz:

bad belle..

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Passionate888: 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
Dantedasz:

They're coming out grin grin grin grin
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Postingnonsense: 12:19am On Dec 21, 2020
Passionate888:
They're coming out grin grin grin grin

Leave them to come out....even the resident witch is showing her asslicking skills

What else remains?

The evil genius gazzuzz to tell us how to clear cars?

Technicians here are all clows

6 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Freciprocal: 10:08am On Dec 21, 2020
Dantedasz:

Oh... My bad

Please what then is true?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by BarrSly: 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
BarrSly:
Review loading..... watch this space.

Aug 22, 2020 my car from Canada landed in my arms. I didn’t want to rush and start giving reviews because a true state of a car can only be known after well over 3-4 months of usage, so I waited and alas the time to review has come.

Amdman on Communication before collecting money - 5/10

Amdman on communication after collecting part payment- 7/10

Amdman on communication after collecting full payment- 6/10

State of car - 7/10

I must say, he did a very good job on the inspection of the car and sent pictures of various ones before we concluded.

After the car arrived, we did a few changes of some parts and I did not want to complain cause I did not buy the car as “tear rubber” so incidental expenses should be expected.

After settling all of the repairs and incidentals, my car has been at its best for over 3 months and counting.

All in all, Amdman is amazing and his services is one I’ll use again and again I just feel in a business like this sometimes it comes out favorable other times it might not be as you expected but what matters is coming to a compromise.

Thanks Amdman.

This review won’t be complete without thanking the man who delivered it to my doorstep

Oladipuposadeeq

He is legit!!!!

(More pics to follow)

23 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by bomasek(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
BarrSly:

Aug 22, 2020 my car from Canada landed in my arms. I didn’t want to rush and start giving reviews because a true state of a car can only be known after well over 3-4 months of usage, so I waited and alas the time to review has come.

Amdman on Communication before collecting money - 5/10

Amdman on communication after collecting part payment- 7/10

Amdman on communication after collecting full payment- 6/10

State of car - 7/10

I must say, he did a very good job on the inspection of the car and sent pictures of various ones before we concluded.

After the car arrived, we did a few changes of some parts and I did not want to complain cause I did not buy the car as “tear rubber” so incidental expenses should be expected.

After settling all of the repairs and incidentals, my car has been at its best for over 3 months and counting.

All in all, Amdman is amazing and his services is one I’ll use again and again I just feel in a business like this sometimes it comes out favorable other times it might not be as you expected but what matters is coming to a compromise.

Thanks Amdman.

This review won’t be complete without thanking the man who delivered it to my doorstep

Oladipuposadeeq

He is legit!!!!

(More pics to follow)
How much for the car
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by BarrSly: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ask Amdman, dollar don high it can’t be the same price I paid as at August.

bomasek:
How much for the car

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Passionate888: 2:31am On Dec 22, 2020
BarrSly congrats once again

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Supermansteve(m): 7:46am On Dec 22, 2020
amdman:
2008 Mercedes Benz B200

No reported issues

200k km

N980k to Naija

Hello chief, can I get a quote for this?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Supermansteve(m): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2020
amdman:

2007 Mercedes Benz B200

137k miles

Inspected - no faults

N1.8m

Hello Chief, How long before it arrives here in Nigeria and do you pay on arrival or before?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
Supermansteve:

Hello Chief, How long before it arrives here in Nigeria and do you pay on arrival or before?

6-10weeks.

Pay before arrival

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Ahmadjr(m): 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
amdman:

6-10weeks.

Pay before arrival

Chief, kindly reply this

Ahmadjr:
Good day Amdman

how much can you get a Camry 2012/2010 (push start ignition) please?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by bellyjean(m): 8:45am On Dec 23, 2020
Boss amdman

I want to get a 2008 or newer model for any Toyota or Lexus SUV (Highlander, 4runner, Fortuner etc)

Pls let me know the cost, if possible all inclusive cost.

I would appreciate if I can get a quick response from you.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by AreahCode: 10:11am On Dec 25, 2020
Fools.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by radautoworks: 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
AreahCode:
Fools.
On Christmas day Is that serious

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by RCDIY(m): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
BarrSly:

Oh! The Pepsi-drinking, learned fellow eventually put his money where his mouth is!!! Congratulations, chief

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by SanThiago: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
4 days, no comment.

No 'welcome to Nigeria' to use take see front.

Amdman, which way na

If dem no buy, do car giveaway na, see me for front of that que dey wait.

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Ifebazz(m): 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
That 'que' long sha, e go tay before e reach your turn because another queue dey outside.

SanThiago:
4 days, no comment.

Amdman, which way na

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by wunmi590(m): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
SanThiago:
4 days, no comment.

Amdman, which way na

Car giveaway shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (349) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.