Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars - Autos (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars (1169600 Views)

SOLD.....Registered Toyota Corolla - 2004 @ N1,200,000.00 / Registered Toyota Camry - 2005 @ N1,200,000.00 / SOLD.....Clean Registered Infiniti FX35 - 2007 @ N1.200,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Readonee35L(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
antagonist:

the baba that did your jazz is powerful
No jazz.
Be tech savy or seek information..

Things will always look like magic to a noob.

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by antagonist: 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
Readonee35L:
No jazz. Be tech savy or seek information..

Things will always look like magic to a noob.

if you are stupid normally or everyday, let today be different
if you did not understand my post, please just read it and go away

16 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Readonee35L(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
antagonist:

I can see you are rètarded.

6 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Phobos19: 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
I believe this whole issue is as a result of 'jumping into a discussion when it's already midway' by radautoworks. No offence to anyone.

I f he has been following the thread from day one or cared to read from page 1, like most of us, he will understand the modus operandi of amdman.

The young man stated that he gets car sale advertisement from different prospective sellers in CANADA (which is where he stays) and these advertisements are usually in different places (some places far from where he stays). He gets a price, does his own calculation and put it up here with a price that will cover purchase, shipping and clearing at the port.

If anyone likes an advertisement, you contact him, and you pay an amount for inspection. He will then proceed to the location, do all the inspection including a highway drive and give the prospective buyer feedback (He even post some on his YouTube channel and post links here). Then on and on like that

I believe this is a fair way of doing things. So, I don't understand what all the brouhaha is all about.

Have a nice day gents and ladies (if any)

29 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Graphene(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
Can you guys stop these nonsense!!
See me rushing to the pages thinking OP has posted another juicy offer.
OP has been upfront and sincere with his info so far. OP has one time also offered comprehensive check at a fee.
Anybody that needs further info can always contact OP in private for VIN for personal check and verification.
**** came here to question a mileage, same ***** did their busy body reseach and confirmed OP mileage was correct while stating that owner of the vehicle changed the "motor". Bottlomine **** helps reinstate the genuineness of OP post.
Thanks to Y'all. E don do. Make OP get space to post deals of the day.

7 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by legalwealth(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
antagonist:

No vex! !!

Not everyone has deep sense of reasoning when the brain has been deeply eaten by hypocrisy.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by dokyOloye: 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
yehmy:
This is the reason Deepwater keep attacking you people, it's obvious your clique always want the downfall of anyone that does not belong or do what you guys want and it is very pathetic... You guys should just go and sit back and stop letting Nairaland fame get into your heads because in real life no one give a Bleep about you people, Adult behaving like kids
You guys should stop derailing this beautiful thread with useless conspiracy theories of people not wanting the OP to succeed.
The car sales market is too large for anybody to expend his energy trying to bring one particular nairaland dealer down.
Nairaland cars deals probably account for less than 0.000001 of d car sales in d country,jiji and olx probably have more deals.

6 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
legalwealth:

No vex! !!

Not everyone has deep sense of reasoning when the brain has been deeply eaten by hypocrisy.

I totally agree....
grin
grin
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by agarawu23(m): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
All these Ediots should stop spamming this thread and let the thread serve it's purpose.

7 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by valarinz: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
dokyOloye:

You guys should stop derailing this beautiful thread with useless conspiracy theories of people not wanting the OP to succeed.
The car sales market is too large for anybody to expend his energy trying to bring one particular nairaland dealer down.
Nairaland cars deals probably account for less than 0.000001 of d car sales in d country,jiji and olx probably have more deals.

This is a fact lost on most of these guys, what happens here on NL is mainly outpour of frustations.

If the comment options were removed from all car ads, NL share will then get back up to around 5%

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
dokyOloye:

Not interested in promoting any theories, be they conspiracies or otherwise, but I have to point out that you're conflating the issues:

The reason why people believe that certain persons would work to bring down the OP is not that there aren't an infinite number of car deals going on in Nigeria. It's that there's a finite number of said deals happening on Nairaland, by Nairalanders who trust the platform and are swayed by the prevailing sentiment on it.

There have been myriad situations that gave rise to people's cynicism when it comes to certain persons and situations. If you don't know, then I salute your innocence, but don't make it seem like people who are suspicious are just randomly mouthing off.

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by thebigkendo(m): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
Una Goodmorning oh

Day by day OP get more respect from me..
As for the voltrons, when Una go buy motor from op?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by dokyOloye: 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
koonbey:

Not interested in promoting any theories, be they conspiracies or otherwise, but I have to point out that you're conflating the issues:

The reason why people believe that certain persons would work to bring down the OP is not that there aren't an infinite number of car deals going on in Nigeria. It's that there's a finite number of said deals happening on Nairaland, by Nairalanders who trust the platform and are swayed by the prevailing sentiment on it.

There have been myriad situations that gave rise to people's cynicism when it comes to certain persons and situations. If you don't know, then I salute your innocence, but don't make it seem like people who are suspicious are just randomly mouthing off.
Financial disputes, outright cheating and stealing is now a way of life in businesses and even more in car deals.
Now,nairaland doesn't have a higher percentage of those irregularities in fact nairaland even has a lower share based on d fact that most ppl who visit d auto section and car talk already know about VIN report,pre purchase inspections,odometer roll back etc.
To litter the thread with nonsense conspiracy theories is irritating.The so called dealers who sell expensively have their reasons,for eg some are like "why will I put in over 1m naira in a commodity and not make @ least 10% gain",while OP might believe small small 100$ gain is enuf for him but focuses on larger number of deals.That is market for you.
Some ppl will never send money to even their father or Pope Francis to buy anything for them.They can only go to a car stand and buy their car.You are obviously d new person here,abi you remember inspired autos saga?How did he start,how did he end?What of Chucky234?
I'm not doubting this OP,if not that I have family members who deal on cars in d US,I'd probably buy thru him one day,that's y I follow this thread.
I have not seen anybody outrightly come out to attempt to pour sand in OP's garri,what these other conspiracy theorists are doing is outright paranoia!

6 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Empiree: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
radautoworks:

No way the miles on this have not been rolled back
it could have been owned by grandma who drove 5 times a year and parked the vehicle in her garage more often.

You ever read something like this online?

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
dokyOloye:

Financial disputes, outright cheating and stealing is now a way of life in businesses and even more in car deals.
Now,nairaland doesn't have a higher percentage of those irregularities in fact nairaland even has a lower share based on d fact that most ppl who visit d auto section and car talk already know about VIN report,pre purchase inspections,odometer roll back etc.
To litter the thread with nonsense conspiracy theories is irritating.The so called dealers who sell expensively have their reasons,for eg some are like "why will I put in over 1m naira in a commodity and not make @ least 10% gain",while OP might believe small small 100$ gain is enuf for him but focuses on larger number of deals.That is market for you.Some ppl will never send money to even their father or Pope Francis to buy anything for them.They can only go to a car stand and buy their car.You are obviously d new person here,abi you remember inspired autos saga?How did he start,how did he end?What of Chucky234?
I'm not doubting this OP,if not that I have family members who deal on cars in d US,I'd probably buy thru him one day,that's y I follow this thread.
I have not seen anybody outrightly come out to attempt to pour sand in OP's garri,what these other conspiracy theorists are doing is outright paranoia!

I really did not want to start typing here cos inasmuch as I am shocked by what is transpiring here, I respect people's legitimate businesses.....

The irony of it all is the fact that this unnecessary war is being instigated by a perceived huge disparity in price range; with one of the major crusaders owning a website with outrageous vehicle prices.....

hypocrisy @ it's peak, but it's not also for me to judge.... I'm not yet a paying customer as my oga would say

grin

oh well....

12 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Gazuzz(m): 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
amdman:
2005 Honda Element

No faults reported

112k miles

N1.5m

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
Empiree:
it could have been owned by grandma who drove 5 times a year and parked the vehicle in her garage more often.

You ever read something like this online?

sometimes exceptions like this happen....
heck they happen all the time ....

@ auntyradu
the absence of evidence is not always the evidence of absence.....

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
dokyOloye:

A

If you read your post again, you'll see that it conforms to what I said ab initio; which is that although there are infinite deals going on in Nigeria (which is what you said) there are a finite number of deals happening on Nairaland by people who, like you, believe the platform is relatively secure, and which the dealers on here are competing for... which is what I said.

The only new thing you've said is that you've not seen anybody "outrightly come out to pour sand in the OP's garri". The fact that you've been looking for outright attempts is why you've not seen. Again, I admire your innocence.

Enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by dokyOloye: 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
koonbey:

If you read your post again, you'll see that it conforms to what I said ab initio; which is that although there are infinite deals going on in Nigeria (which is what you said) there are a finite number of deals happening on Nairaland by people who, like you, believe the platform is relatively secure, and which the dealers on here are competing for... which is what I said.

The only new thing you've said is that you've not seen anybody "outrightly come out to pour sand in the OP's garri". The fact that you've been looking for outright attempts is why you've not seen. Again, I admire your innocence.

Enjoy.
Your type go de go native dr place well well ooo grin
And you probably believe stuff like ppl wanting to steal other people's destiny, etc grin

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by obiezeprince(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
I need a Toyota sienna 1998-2003 model asap
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by rozayx5(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
Newbreed2018:
Bad Car Dealers(BCD's): Toyota Corolla 2003, oshaprapra, 2019 four sharp tyres, pioneer stereo, alloy wheels, mortuary AC, vehicle needs to be sold in 24 hours,
firm price 1.9 million Naira.

Amdman: Toyota Corolla 2007, clean title, buying, trucking, shipping and clearing
Price 1.4 million Naira.

Bad car dealers(BCD's) :

You de mind them

Na so dem go open thread say yahoo bhoyz dey make car cheap for common man

And that they are spoiling their inflated market of expensive scrap called toks

I bought a clean toks 06 pilot for 1.7m, this year. But the dolts are on here selling 2.5 ? cheesy grin cheesy and selling 05 naija used 1.8 wink

Amdman is very good at ignoring them and I love him for that
And he will keep getting deals. The cabal can go and die. I hope he builds a strong social media following outside here

Ignore the BCDs aka Gurus. They will wail and die on this thread

Bunch of greedy thieves

23 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
dokyOloye:

Your type go de go native dr place well well ooo grin
And you probably believe stuff like ppl wanting to steal other people's destiny, etc grin

Typical.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by legalwealth(m): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
rozayx5:

You de mind them

Na so dem go open thread say yahoo bhoyz dey make car cheap for common man

And that they are spoiling their inflated market of expensive scrap called toks

I bought a clean toks 06 pilot for 1.7m, this year. But the dolts are on here selling 2.5 ? cheesy grin cheesy and selling 05 naija used 1.8 wink

Amdman is very good at ignoring them and I love him for that
And he will keep getting deals. The cabal can go and die. I hope he builds a strong social media following outside here

Ignore the BCDs aka Gurus. They will wail and die on this thread

Bunch of greedy thieves

Selfishness and greediness have been the order of their days. They are always quick to call people that are selling good cars/vehicles (other than scraps, coffins, death traps etc they sell at ridiculous prices) lower than them or higher than them names all because they are hypocritically seeing themselves as Mr. know it all.

Imagine they are fighting amdman because he is selling it without being greedy. They have as well been blindly criticizing the grade A clean title Lexus Es350 2009 with actual miles of 86,036 on my website for N4,500,000 without knowing that it costs 10,000$ in USA not to talk of shipping and clearing. We all know dollar rate at the moment and what 10,000$ amounts to, cost of shipping and clearing such car and some hypocrites/nonentities are calling names which they are truly are.

Let's even do the math; N3,600,000 plus N360,000 plus N600,0000 is equivalent to N4,560,000 and it was listed for N4,500,000. Let's deliberate on it and see anyone who will prove that the seller of such car is ripping anyone off his or her hard earned money.

Not everyone has taste for scraps, coffins, death traps etc that they sell at ridiculous prices and ripping people off their hard earned money as we have those that prefer to go for superb ones irrespective what it will cost them. Clean title cars/vehicles have grades; individual tastes and budget will determine what one will be able to get or go for.

In that note, I like what OP is doing in the sense that he is helping people to save money and get real value for their money, that I even advised him in here when this thread was still new that he should always help his customers to check the underneath of all the cars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Lienn: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
legalwealth:

Selfishness and greediness have been the order of their days. They are always quick to call people that are selling good cars/vehicles (other than scraps, coffins, death traps etc they sell at ridiculous prices) lower than them or higher than them names all because they are hypocritically seeing themselves as Mr. know it all.

Imagine they are fighting amdman because he is selling it without being greedy. They have as well been blindly criticizing the grade A clean title Lexus Es350 2009 with actual miles of 86,036 on my website for N4,500,000 without knowing that it costs 10,000$ in USA not to talk of shipping and clearing. We all know dollar rate at the moment and what 10,000$ amounts to, cost of shipping and clearing such car and some hypocrites/nonentities are calling names which they are truly are.

Let's even do the math; N3,600,000 plus N360,000 plus N600,0000 is equivalent to N4,560,000 and it was listed for N4,500,000. Let's deliberate on it and see anyone who will prove that the seller of such car is ripping anyone off his or her hard earned money.

Not everyone has taste for scraps, coffins, death traps etc that they sell at ridiculous prices and ripping people off their hard earned money as we have those that prefer to go for superb ones irrespective what it will cost them. Clean title cars/vehicles have grades; individual tastes and budget will determine what one will be able to get or go for.

In that note, I like what OP is doing in the sense that he is helping people to save money and get real value for their money, that I even advised him in here when this thread was still new that he should always help his customers to check the underneath of all the cars.

You guys should stop disturbing this guy's thread

Go to your thread and give these explanations. This is someone's business thread

Na wa

22 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by legalwealth(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lienn:

You guys should stop disturbing this guy's thread

Go to your thread and give these explanations. This is someone's business thread

Na wa

Shut up please! !!

You should tell those who were here trying to pull down this thread that and not me.

Did you see nor smell my contributions when they were all acting weird on this thread until recently?

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
We thank everyone for their feedback and comments.

While honesty and integrity are rare business traits today, we believe they are not totally obsolete, and so they are at the core of what we do.

Please let us sheathe our swords and focus on the purpose of the thread.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by mahkanjuh: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
amdman:
We thank everyone for their feedback and comments.

While honesty and integrity are rare business traits today, we believe they are not totally obsolete, and so they are at the core of what we do.

Please let us sheathe our swords and focus on the purpose of the thread.

Simple and Mature, Top of the Topest Notch, well done sire. Ride on jaaareee

6 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by yehmy(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
dokyOloye:

you should have pass your message to the other person not me
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by radautoworks: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
HRtechnique:

Most people were ready to bite you.
Most people love what Amdman is doing and wouldnt like anything that appears negative on the thread.
Humane car dealers are rare and so people are ready to protect him at all cost.
Just let him do his dealings
---

I also follow your threads and I knew you didnt say what you said from a negative view.
You were just trying to clarify.
---

Gazzuzz is unfortunately or maybe "fortunately" known to be too blunt or direct without emotions so I am sure he meant no harm.
Afterall he is your guy.

Thank you
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by radautoworks: 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
drmayor95:

Just had to login to give you a piece of my mind.
Who cares if you were wrong or right?
Who cares what you think?
People who have made purchases have no complain whatsoever. Keep whatever knowlegde you think you have to yourself.

'Op should save himself some headache'...like wth!

It is really unfortunate sharing thesame continent with some of you guys angry

Thank you for logging on just to give me a piece of your mind smiley

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by radautoworks: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
Phobos19:
I believe this whole issue is as a result of 'jumping into a discussion when it's already midway' by radautoworks. No offence to anyone.

I f he has been following the thread from day one or cared to read from page 1, like most of us, he will understand the modus operandi of amdman.

The young man stated that he gets car sale advertisement from different prospective sellers in CANADA (which is where he stays) and these advertisements are usually in different places (some places far from where he stays). He gets a price, does his own calculation and put it up here with a price that will cover purchase, shipping and clearing at the port.

If anyone likes an advertisement, you contact him, and you pay an amount for inspection. He will then proceed to the location, do all the inspection including a highway drive and give the prospective buyer feedback (He even post some on his YouTube channel and post links here). Then on and on like that

I believe this is a fair way of doing things. So, I don't understand what all the brouhaha is all about.

Have a nice day gents and ladies (if any)

I did read from the beginning. Again, when doing that you are not always sure if third party information. That is why when I saw something hinky I called his attention to it in case he didn't know.

I was particularly disgusted with all the accusations hurled at him at the beginning of the thread with no justification which is why I suggested what I did about inspections. Anyone who reads my previous content on this board and really thinks I was out to scuttle him is a bleeding idiot.

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by radautoworks: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
Graphene:
Can you guys stop these nonsense!!
See me rushing to the pages thinking OP has posted another juicy offer.
OP has been upfront and sincere with his info so far. OP has one time also offered comprehensive check at a fee.
Anybody that needs further info can always contact OP in private for VIN for personal check and verification.
**** came here to question a mileage, same ***** did their busy body reseach and confirmed OP mileage was correct while stating that owner of the vehicle changed the "motor". Bottlomine **** helps reinstate the genuineness of OP post.
Thanks to Y'all. E don do. Make OP get space to post deals of the day.

Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (349) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.