Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars - Autos (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars (1171336 Views)

SOLD.....Registered Toyota Corolla - 2004 @ N1,200,000.00 / Registered Toyota Camry - 2005 @ N1,200,000.00 / SOLD.....Clean Registered Infiniti FX35 - 2007 @ N1.200,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by radautoworks: 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
amdman:
I think the way we have been and are still being attacked from every side has become rather disgusting. It is very apparent that the attacks are not motivated by any desire to inform the public, but from a manifest fear of competition. As usual, instead of competitors to innovate and bring new strategies to the market, they have resorted to the usual ‘pull him down’ mentality that is synonymous with doing business in Nigeria. In truth however, the rule of modern business is innovate or die!

We are not fazed by the personalities that have arrayed themselves against us, or however they may want to use their privileged/respected positions on the forum against us. Anyone that dares to go against the status quo must first fortify himself and we are well-prepared. We will however not descend into mudslinging because we do not wallow in the mud with those that sling mud.

Let me reiterate that on all the cars we offer, we provide as much information as is available to us upfront. When we inspect, we carry the buyer along and he/she usually gets a video inspection of the car before the buy decision is made. Some buyers send their friends/family here in Canada to check out the car.

Do we post all offers that are sent to us or that we find? NO

Do we buy all the cars we inspect? NO

Our buy decisions are made only if we are satisfied that the car is in good shape, and that if the buyer needs to fix anything, he/she will still be able to make some substantial savings after the fix. Added to that is the fact that the buyer can rest easy knowing that he/she has bought a clean title vehicle, and not an accidented scrap that has been coupled together in Nigeria. The testimonies that we have received till date show that our strategies are working.

Let the traducers know that we are currently overwhelmed with car requests. So if they think they have seen anything, it is just the beginning.

We appreciate all those who have consistently taken a stand by our side. Be rest assured that we will continue to serve you with honesty and integrity.

Very well said. Do you and don't worry about everything else. Changing the status quo will always get kickback. You should see our threads when we started!

Referrals will come if you are legit. Forget advertising in Nigeria. Referrals are where it is at.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amicdan(m): 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
amdman:
I think the way we have been and are still being attacked from every side has become rather disgusting. It is very apparent that the attacks are not motivated by any desire to inform the public, but from a manifest fear of competition. As usual, instead of competitors to innovate and bring new strategies to the market, they have resorted to the usual ‘pull him down’ mentality that is synonymous with doing business in Nigeria. In truth however, the rule of modern business is innovate or die!
We are not fazed by the personalities that have arrayed themselves against us, or however they may want to use their privileged/respected positions on the forum against us. Anyone that dares to go against the status quo must first fortify himself and we are well-prepared. We will however not descend into mudslinging because we do not wallow in the mud with those that sling mud.

Let me reiterate that on all the cars we offer, we provide as much information as is available to us upfront. When we inspect, we carry the buyer along and he/she usually gets a video inspection of the car before the buy decision is made. Some buyers send their friends/family here in Canada to check out the car.

Our buy decisions are made only if we are satisfied that the car is in good shape, and that if the buyer needs to fix anything, he/she will still be able to make some substantial savings after the fix. Added to that is the fact that the buyer can rest easy knowing that he/she has bought a clean title vehicle, and not an accidented scrap that has been coupled together in Nigeria. The testimonies that we have received till date show that our strategies are working.

Let the traducers know that we are currently overwhelmed with car requests. So if they think they have seen anything, it is just the beginning.

We appreciate all those who have consistently taken a stand by our side. Be rest assured that we will continue to serve you with honesty and integrity.
Well said. Fire on.

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by jamesope04(m): 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
It is now glaring the respected personalities on nairaland car talk and autos are nothing but callous fools. If you can channel the energy you are putting in to bring amdman down into your respective businesses, you would have done a lot better.
In another one month, we won't be surprised that amdman has sold far more than what you all have been selling since the inception of nairaland and offline.
Gazzuzz of all people also descended this low? Tueh!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
And to answer those that open threads to ask questions...

Cars are not necessarily cheaper in Canada compared to the US.

The major reasons the cars we have on offer are cheaper compared to our competitors (particularly as we sell only clean title vehicles) are:

1. We believe we are in business for the long term and are not hasty for large profit margins. We are content with the markup we place on our cars. If we buy lower, we sell lower.

2. We buy from individuals who are selling their cars and not dealerships/auction houses. This helps us avoid the following additional costs amongst others:
Profit markup by dealership/auction house
Administrative charges by auction houses
13% tax on the purchase price

3. We keep our operating costs low, so we can transfer the savings to our clients.

4. No be the business dey feed us for now. So if we no sell or make profit, we go still chop cheesy grin

No be our fault say everybody wan buy from us.

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
amdman:
Customs examination of Container 3

In other news, container don offload. Who get motor, come carry.

11 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by deepwater(f): 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
amdman:

The major reasons the cars we have on offer are cheaper compared to our competitors (particularly as we sell only clean title vehicles) are:

1. We believe we are in business for the long term and are not hasty for large profit margins. We are content with the markup we place on our cars. If we buy lower, we sell lower.

2. We buy from individuals who are selling their cars and not dealerships/auction houses. This helps us avoid the following additional costs amongst others:

3. We keep our operating costs low, so we can transfer the savings to our clients.

4. No be the business dey feed us for now. So if we no sell or make profit, we go still chop cheesy grin

Amdman no be your fault say God bless you !

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by jamesope04(m): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
amdman:

Honestly, you know how to drive home your points without sounding stupid like them.
We will continue watching as they excrete faeces from their mouths.

24 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by radautoworks: 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
amdman:

Different environment = different mentality and it shows

We encountered this kind of resistance when we brought up labor rates. Again when we brought up warranties and again when we brought up rebuilding motors. Again, just keep to your word and do you. The NL hate cycle is complete for now after the "war" and your thread should be peaceful until you bring up something else new that threatens the status quo.

5 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Eddee(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
Wow, the last 2 pages have been something else.

9 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by legalwealth(m): 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
amdman:

Superb response!

Like I knew that the BCDs would want to look for something to try using against your business, which was the reason I reminded you some days ago here about what I told you on this thread around May about underneath rust.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by yehmy(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Gazuzz:

kindly take the link down as you are doing more harm than good.
I use to respect you on Nairaland because someone i know and trust is very close to you. But after that your previous thread that hit the front page the respect degrade to zero. And to think you are still trying hard to sound stupid for the past few days makes it worse, i saw what you did when that woman was talking about mileage of a car. It shock me to see a grown up man like you seeing another competitor as a threat. It shows we are too bittered in this country. Check yourself Sir nairaland is not your fucking home.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by karferguso(m): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
I saw the real meaning of
Innovate or Die!!

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by flexyrule(m): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
The seed must grow regardless of the fact that it’s planted among stones. – Tupac Shakur

7 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by foolbuster: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
yehmy:
I use to respect you on Nairaland because someone i know and trust is very close to you. But after that your previous thread that hit the front page the respect degrade to zero. And to think you are still trying hard to sound stupid for the past few days makes it worse, i saw what you did when that woman was talking about mileage of a car. It shock me to see a grown up man like you seeing another competitor as a threat. It shows we are too bittered in this country. Check yourself Sir nairaland is not your fucking home.

There are a few disgruntled fellows on nairaland that have been saying negative things about gazzuzz. I used to think they were just bitter, his activities of the last few weeks aroused my suspicion. But his latest thread today about rusts and some of the comments he made there which he quickly hid out of shame made me finally see their point. I strongly believe he is behind some monikers attacking amdman here. But his image is so dear to him and he will go to any length to protect it. Including pretending to be nice.

Truly all that glitters is not gold. The real gazzuzz is slowly and gradually creeping out. He is intelligent and has mastered the workings of nairaland so he hides comments that exposes his real character and makes people making them appear like aggressors with his smart replies combined with selective hiding of comments.

I think he is a very greedy fellow. he is a well known mechanic here with loads and loads of customers that he even rejects many. But he is desperate to dent the image of amdman. fortunately that will be his undoing. I strongly advice amdman to not pay any attention to the distractions. He should just continue to be professional. Never think about all their nonsense rather diect his energy to ways to better serve people. He should do something about all those wutsapp messages that takes too long to be responded to for a start.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by yehmy(m): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
foolbuster:

There are a few disgruntled fellows on nairaland that have been saying negative things about gazzuzz. I used to think they were just bitter, his activities of the last few weeks aroused my suspicion. But his latest thread today about rusts and some of the comments he made there which he quickly hid out of shame made me finally see their point. I strongly believe he is behind some monikers attacking amdman here. But his image is so dear to him and he will go to any length to protect it. Including pretending to be nice.

Truly all that glitters is not gold. The real gazzuzz is slowly and gradually creeping out. He is intelligent and has mastered the workings of nairaland so he hides comments that exposes his real character and makes people making them appear like aggressors with his smart replies combined with selective hiding of comments.

I think he is a very greedy fellow. he is a well known mechanic here with loads and loads of customers that he even rejects many. But he is desperate to dent the image of amdman. fortunately that will be his undoing. I strongly advice amdman to not pay any attention to the distractions. He should just continue to be professional. Never think about all their nonsense rather diect his energy to ways to better serve people. He should do something about all those wutsapp messages that takes too long to be responded to for a start.
No one would have said it better, i would have ignore if it were to be someone else but coming from someone like him i am really dissapointed. Yoruba will say "Agba o kan ogbon" too sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by agarawu23(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
yehmy:
all these people you guys put on high level and respect are all living in past glory, they are ordinary people you can dash 5k for fuel on the streets . If gazuz or grass has a lot of job he is handling offline, he wont be here all day and all night creating threads all over Nl to be noticed.

The OP should just ignore these old fools and move on with his business.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by weyreypey: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
foolbuster:

Perfect description

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by weyreypey: 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
agarawu23:
all these people you guys put on high level and respect are all living in past glory, they are ordinary people you can dash 5k for fuel on the streets . If gazzuzz or grass has a lot of job he is handling offline, he wont be here all day and all night creating threads all over Nl to be noticed.

The OP should just ignore these old fools and move on with his business.

You don vex...this is what I have been saying for a while.....

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by iLegendd(m): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
Drama.

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by weyreypey: 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
yehmy:
No one would have said it better, i would have ignore if it were to be someone else but coming from someone like him i am really dissapointed. Yoruba will say "Agba o kan ogbon" too sad
Gazzuzz has been doing this for a long time. He usually gets a mod to hide all negative feedback on his activities

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by weyreypey: 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
Eddee:
Wow, the last 2 pages have been something else.

Gazzuzz seems very uncomfortable with the successes on this thread

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by weyreypey: 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
radautoworks:

Different environment = different mentality and it shows

We encountered this kind of resistance when we brought up labor rates. Again when we brought up warranties and again when we brought up rebuilding motors. Again, just keep to your word and do you. The NL hate cycle is complete for now after the "war" and your thread should be peaceful until you bring up something else new that threatens the status quo.
Please stay away from here. With your double faced personae.

10 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by yehmy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
weyreypey:

Gazzuzz has been doing this for a long time. He usually gets a mod to hide all negative feedback on his activities
It's just a matter of time, any man that tries to bring another genuine fellow human being down will surely be put to shame and he will regret as it will always backfire

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
wow
it's getting hot in here ................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by weyreypey: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
deepwater:

Amdman no be your fault say God bless you !
Exactly
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by weyreypey: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
jamesope04:
It is now glaring the respected personalities on nairaland car talk and autos are nothing but callous fools. If you can channel the energy you are putting in to bring amdman down into your respective businesses, you would have done a lot better.
In another one month, we won't be surprised that amdman has sold far more than what you all have been selling since the inception of nairaland and offline.
Gazzuzz of all people also descended this low? Tueh!!
He's always been like that. He only gets an admin to hide his negative feedbacks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by weyreypey: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
Advocatesam:

Even a kindergarten pupil knows that you opened the thread for your selfish and not genuine reason. Haba, why are you reducing yourself from the respected position we put you.
You didn't know because he's got lots of alternate monikers by which he attacks other people who are becoming more successful than him. He's a bitter and mischievous person

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Newbreed2018: 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
radautoworks:

Very well said. Do you and don't worry about everything else. Changing the status quo will always get kickback. You should see our threads when we started!

Referrals will come if you are legit. Forget advertising in Nigeria. Referrals are where it is at.
Amdman in all ur doing, avoid this witch!
Anything partnership with her keep it at bay.
Her ways are cunning, treacherous just like Gazuzz, but she will always hide under the cover of the weaker vessel.

A Lotta people might not see it but I know what I'm saying.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by weyreypey: 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
yehmy:
It's just a matter of time, any man that tries to bring another genuine fellow human being down will surely be put to shame and he will regret as it will always backfire
Watch out a lot of posts here are going to be hidden very soon
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by yehmy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
weyreypey:

Watch out a lot of posts here are going to be hidden very soon
let it be hidden atleast we've pass our message across. What i just want him to know is whoever is pulling others down is always staying at the bottom

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (349) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.