Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars - Autos (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars (1167789 Views)

SOLD.....Registered Toyota Corolla - 2004 @ N1,200,000.00 / Registered Toyota Camry - 2005 @ N1,200,000.00 / SOLD.....Clean Registered Infiniti FX35 - 2007 @ N1.200,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Na this one we dey take match ground for here... going forward.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Knox123(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
Too much argument and attacks going on in this thread but the OP is busy closing deal grin grin

Baba nor get una time... grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by heskeyw(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
amdman:
Is that Lincoln?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
heskeyw:

Is that Lincoln?

Lincoln MKX

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by foolbuster: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Chai !! See sweet sweet deals grin. Newbreed2018 abeg nack the wailers one more meme for inspiration grin

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by valarinz: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
amdman:

Why do I feel this car has a striking resemblance to ford edge 08-010

Is it a collabo like the matrix/vibe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by deepwater(f): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
valarinz:

That moment an acclaimed car dealer doesn't know the relationship between a Ford and a Lincoln

Charlie, in all honesty you no get talk for mouth. You just wan vomit lasan.

Now I understand the capacity of personnel I had engaged in discussions on this platform and I regret it. It will never happen again.

undecided

Most folks here dont deserve the attention or mention

Never again.

#DrivesAwayWithMyVolvo240GL

Car dealer aye!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by deepwater(f): 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Amdman

You closed five deals in one thread in a day!!!!!

You think it will just fly like that? Something no car dealer has done here since 2005. And you think say them go let you drink water drop cup. Baba, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

Nonetheless them no reach do. no matter weight of elephant e no fit cause earth quake.

We stand here, we die here!

For the records, this is the only thread on auto section where all NL car dealers check 1st thing in the morning and last thing at night despite not knowing the OP in person nor OP being part of any BDC cult

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by valarinz: 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
deepwater:

That moment an acclaimed car dealer doesn't know the relationship between a Ford and a Lincoln

Charlie, in all honesty you no get talk for mouth. You just wan vomit lasan.

Now I understand the capacity of personnel I had engaged in discussions on this platform and I regret it. It will never happen again.

undecided

Most folks here dont deserve the attention or mention

Never again.

#DrivesAwayWithMyVolvo240GL

Car dealer aye!

Aunty!!

Im just an ordinary volvo seller na, abi u dey see me do oversabi on car matters for NL?

I think you should try and get some form of love in your life, you're always so bitter, pained, frustrated, looking for a fight, dont u get exhausted?

I'm trying to keep the discussions on the cars posted here by OP, but you're hell bent on seeking unnecessary beafs, pls quote the next poster and try again

Or you can school me on the relationship between the two cars peacefully, it'll be to your credit

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
valarinz:

Lincoln is the luxury brand of Ford.

Same way as Toyota/Lexus, Honda/Acura, Nissan/Infiniti, etc.

33 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by valarinz: 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
amdman:

Lincoln is the luxury brand of Ford.

Same way as Toyota/Lexus, Honda/Acura, Nissan/Infiniti, etc.

Thanks, never knew, its now im even looking them up on wiki. Interesting find, I happen to love those Ford edge cars, hence my interest

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by mahkanjuh: 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
Oga amdman, you didn't put price for those deals, though, they closed. E go ginger us naaa

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by radautoworks: 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
valarinz:

Same company like Toyota/Lexus. Ford/Mercury/Lincoln

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by MrFinbarr(m): 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
deepwater:
Amdman

You closed five deals in one thread in a day!!!!!

You think it will just fly like that? Something no car dealer has done here since 2005. And you think say them go let you drink water drop cup. Baba, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

Nonetheless them no reach do. no matter weight of elephant e no fit cause earth quake.

We stand here, we die here!

For the records, this is the only thread on auto section where all NL car dealers check 1st thing in the morning and last thing at night despite not knowing the OP in person nor OP being part of any BDC cult

Please, drop it already!!!
It's becoming stale and annoying.

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by kaycodes: 12:42am On Aug 28, 2019
amdman:
Closed Deal!

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse

This car is for private use in Naija for 5months. Will be offered for sale afterwards. You can buzz me if you like it

Mr you don't respond to what's app and the powers that be have turned here to a war front. Please respond and add me to the whats app group. Still waiting for the Honda accord oh or post more let people make their choice, the noise Don tire us

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 1:13am On Aug 28, 2019
mahkanjuh:
Oga amdman, you didn't put price for those deals, though, they closed. E go ginger us naaa

They are now the private properties of the buyers. They are the ones at liberty to disclose their prices.

8 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 4:39am On Aug 28, 2019
kaycodes:

Mr you don't respond to what's app and the powers that be have turned here to a war front. Please respond and add me to the whats app group. Still waiting for the Honda accord oh or post more let people make their choice, the noise Don tire us

Apologies for the delay. We will respond to you.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 28, 2019
valarinz:

Aunty!!

Im just an ordinary volvo seller na, abi u dey see me do oversabi on car matters for NL?

I think you should try and get some form of love in your life, you're always so bitter, pained, frustrated, looking for a fight, dont u get exhausted?

I'm trying to keep the discussions on the cars posted here by OP, but you're hell bent on seeking unnecessary beafs, pls quote the next poster and try again

Or you can school me on the relationship between the two cars peacefully, it'll be to your credit
I agree lol
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 28, 2019
amdman:
Closed Deal!

Toyota Sienna 2004

I am the one suppose buy this clear title..... But my money not yet complete

But better deal still coming...

Congrat to the buyer....and kudos to OP
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Inception(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2019
You have really given hope to the hopeless are regards Tokunbo cars.

7 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nossa(m): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2019
amdman:
Closed deal!

2003 Pontiac Vibe

How much for a replica?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2019
Nossa:

How much for a replica?

Budget N1.4m - N1.5m
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by iLegendd(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
Finally read everything from page 1 to page 57. This is impressive. I'm 100% gamed. I'll get in touch with you soon, Amdman. Keep the integrity forever alive.

The 3rd long thread on Nairaland I have ever read word for word from beginning to end.

Modified:

To those who don't have money to buy cars and want to learn how to make money without spending a dime or being scammed, read https://www.nairaland.com/5301916/

IT'S FREE.

After reading the above and getting started in making money, come back here and patronize Mr. Amdman.

That's all and all the best.

6 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by IamR: 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nice thread.

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Jessewizy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
That’s how the once respected gazuzz reduced himself to the BCDs tool. Disgusting peasant mechanic. Nigerians and bring him down mentality. Spits https://www.nairaland.com/5385370/why-canadian-used-cars-cheaper

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Gazuzz(m): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
Jessewizy:
That’s how the once respected gazuzz reduced himself to the BCDs tool. Disgusting peasant mechanic. Nigerians and bring him down mentality. Spits

kindly take the link down as you are doing more harm than good.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Advocatesam(f): 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
Gazuzz:

Even a kindergarten pupil knows that you opened the thread for your selfish and not genuine reason. Haba, why are you reducing yourself from the respected position we put you.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Jessewizy(m): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
Gazuzz:

Filthy hypocrite. You are damned

33 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by donchisel: 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
valarinz:

You must be an auto genius.
The car was manufacture by Ford

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
I think the way we have been and are still being attacked from every side has become rather disgusting. It is very apparent that the attacks are not motivated by any desire to inform the public, but from a manifest fear of competition. As usual, instead of competitors to innovate and bring new strategies to the market, they have resorted to the usual ‘pull him down’ mentality that is synonymous with doing business in Nigeria. In truth however, the rule of modern business is innovate or die!

We are not fazed by the personalities that have arrayed themselves against us, or however they may want to use their privileged/respected positions on the forum against us. Anyone that dares to go against the status quo must first fortify himself and we are well-prepared. We will however not descend into mudslinging because we do not wallow in the mud with those that sling mud.

Let me reiterate that on all the cars we offer, we provide as much information as is available to us upfront. When we inspect, we carry the buyer along and he/she usually gets a video inspection of the car before the buy decision is made. Some buyers send their friends/family here in Canada to check out the car.

Do we post all offers that are sent to us or that we find? NO

Do we buy all the cars we inspect? NO

Our buy decisions are made only if we are satisfied that the car is in good shape, and that if the buyer needs to fix anything, he/she will still be able to make some substantial savings after the fix. Added to that is the fact that the buyer can rest easy knowing that he/she has bought a clean title vehicle, and not an accidented scrap that has been coupled together in Nigeria. The testimonies that we have received till date show that our strategies are working.

Let the traducers know that we are currently overwhelmed with car requests. So if they think they have seen anything, it is just the beginning.

We appreciate all those who have consistently taken a stand by our side. Be rest assured that we will continue to serve you with honesty and integrity.

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by jaszplus12(m): 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
Gazuzz:

Why say "kindly" when you yourself don't take things kindly Your "advice" to customers on this thread stinks for obvious reasons and you can attest by the reactions of people to your comments. You, should kindly stop snooping here and take what's left of your inglorious image and go do YOUR business elsewhere.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (349) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.