Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars - Autos (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars (1168098 Views)

SOLD.....Registered Toyota Corolla - 2004 @ N1,200,000.00 / Registered Toyota Camry - 2005 @ N1,200,000.00 / SOLD.....Clean Registered Infiniti FX35 - 2007 @ N1.200,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by SendAbroad: 2:44am On Aug 29, 2019
Amdman,

If you can manage two threads, please post cars for those who want more modern cars 2012/13 upwards above the range you specify on this thread.

All in all I've watched car dealers come on Nairaland and start well, but along the line they misbehave..inspiredautos and others readily comes to mind.

My advice is maintain integrity at all times and state the true condition a car is in....even if there is rust, snap and send the rust....who will buy will buy so long as you were honest to the buyer upfront about the true condition of any car.

With integrity, your car business is here to stay on Nairaland till Seun decides he no longer wants to do Nairaland anymore.

More kudos to you car biz.

22 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by mistercharles: 3:10am On Aug 29, 2019
amdman:
The car for Chairman dem... head turner!!! Hot Sale!!!

2000 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

152k miles

Small coolant leak

N1.2m
greetings...still available?? Is the yellow a wrap job or it's sprayed?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Wickedfacts: 3:24am On Aug 29, 2019
I feel like crying reading this thread. Can you imagine the nonsense G@ZZUZZ and his clowns are doing?
Why would someone who imports accidented cars be complaining about rust in another person's cars? How?

Any car Amdman brings in, there are pictures and the one with rust, we usually see the pictures. Why this wickedness, why this jealousy, while this pull him down syndrome? This is the same nonsense he did when radutoworkz came into this section with her new way of doing things.

To those supporting G@ZZUZZ, let me sound this loud and clear, someone like him can kill you to take over your business. I have patronised him severally in the past, I would never contact him again.

To G@ZZUZZ and those vile, treacherous, jealous nonentities supporting him, Amdman has a message for you:
"No be our fault say everybody wan buy from us."
- Amdman 2019

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by TotoNaRubber: 4:11am On Aug 29, 2019
He "gazuz" created a thread where he was asking for car requests a week before Amdman opened this thread. His thread was getting some attention and a few people were starting to make some requests not until this thread by amdman came live, everyone abandoned gazzu's thread and converted to this thread.

I guess that could be the reason for his heartbreak.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by mejai(m): 4:56am On Aug 29, 2019
Wereypey... Where is that list of cyber bullies? Upload it here againgrin

CityNgr saw it coming grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5196796/list-cyber-bullies-cartalk-section

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Eddee(m): 6:53am On Aug 29, 2019
weyreypey:

Gaz.zuzz seems very uncomfortable with the successes on this thread

It's a big market bro, no need to stoke the fires any further. He'll sell, Amd.man will also sell, I believe he explained somewhere why his prices are cheaper (he avoids overheads such as rental premises for car storage, auction charges and taxes on acquisition). He's more hands on, given the fact that he's a resident.

I won't comment any further on this. I've interacted with both of them, and they are really cool guys, them fit dey one side dey share business ideas and money moves, while people dey here dey fight. Peace out!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by rozayx5(m): 6:55am On Aug 29, 2019
Wickedfacts:
I feel like crying reading this thread. Can you imagine the nonsense G@ZZUZZ and his clowns are doing?
Why would someone who imports accidented cars be complaining about rust in another person's cars? How?

Any car Amdman brings in, there are pictures and the one with rust, we usually see the pictures. Why this wickedness, why this jealousy, while this pull him down syndrome? This is the same nonsense he did when radutoworkz came into this section with her new way of doing things.

To those supporting G@ZZUZZ, let me sound this loud and clear, someone like him can kill you to take over your business. I have patronised him severally in the past, I would never contact him again.

To G@ZZUZZ and those vile, treacherous, jealous nonentities supporting him, Amdman has a message for you:
"No be our fault say everybody wan buy from us."
- Amdman 2019

The man is very bitter person
Full of useless pride

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by rozayx5(m): 6:56am On Aug 29, 2019
Eddee:

It's a big market bro, no need to stoke the fires any further. He'll sell, Amd.man will also sell, I believe he explained somewhere why his prices are cheaper (he avoids overheads such as rental premises for car storage, auction charges and taxes on acquisition). He's more hands on, given the fact that he's a resident.

I won't comment any further on this. I've interacted with both of them, and they are really cool guys, them fit dey one side dey share business ideas and money moves, while people dey here dey fight. Peace out!

One is cool

One is a proud lipsrsealed undecided

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by rozayx5(m): 7:01am On Aug 29, 2019
agarawu23:
all these people you guys put on high level and respect are all living in past glory, they are ordinary people you can dash 5k for fuel on the streets . If gazuz or grass has a lot of job he is handling offline, he wont be here all day and all night creating threads all over Nl to be noticed.

The OP should just ignore these old fools and move on with his business.

Sai . see as dem summarize haters

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 7:03am On Aug 29, 2019
Uglyaddy:
People no dey sleep?

5 : 20Am!!!!

There is what is called 'Time zones'...
That you are in 5:20am does not mean others are.
Some just closed from work in the West.....others are on their way home in Tokyo.

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Newbreed2018: 7:03am On Aug 29, 2019
Uglyaddy:
People no dey sleep?

5 : 20Am!!!!
The Fool Gazuzz viewing so early by 5: 20am grin
I was also on his silly thread by 2am to drop some comment there and the fool was also around there.
I doubt if the mofo had sleep atoll, ofcos sleep has been murdered.
Let him keep reading.

11 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Eddee(m): 7:07am On Aug 29, 2019
rozayx5:

One is cool

One is a proud lipsrsealed undecided

I'm not holding fort for anybody. I've used the services in his workshop severally and didn't have any issues with his attitude or prices. Once asked him for a PPI for a regd. S Class, and he declined politely via mail. That was my first dealing with him. Rust or no - as for amd.man he has a unique business model, as long as he continues to provide PPI's that include full disclosure on vehicle condition, the buyers won't have any qualms about it.

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by deepwater(f): 7:12am On Aug 29, 2019
flexyrule:
The seed must grow regardless of the fact that it’s planted among stones. – Tupac Shakur

Amdman, the rose that grew from concrete without broken petals grin grin grin - Amaru Sharkur 2019

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by TYglobal: 7:15am On Aug 29, 2019
Please enjoy of the derailment already, we don hear, more deals to you op. please more deals . Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by deepwater(f): 7:19am On Aug 29, 2019
See as them catch gazzuzz like fowl grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by ehissi(m): 7:22am On Aug 29, 2019
Pricars:
2011 Hyundai Sonata

127k miles

No reported faults

N2.4m

All costs included?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by gman55(m): 7:27am On Aug 29, 2019
quote author=amdman post=81701287]I think the way we have been and are still being attacked from every side has become rather disgusting. It is very apparent that the attacks are not motivated by any desire to inform the public, but from a manifest fear of competition. As usual, instead of competitors to innovate and bring new strategies to the market, they have resorted to the usual ‘pull him down’ mentality that is synonymous with doing business in Nigeria. In truth however, the rule of modern business is innovate or die!

We are not fazed by the personalities that have arrayed themselves against us, or however they may want to use their privileged/respected positions on the forum against us. Anyone that dares to go against the status quo must first fortify himself and we are well-prepared. We will however not descend into mudslinging because we do not wallow in the mud with those that sling mud.

Let me reiterate that on all the cars we offer, we provide as much information as is available to us upfront. When we inspect, we carry the buyer along and he/she usually gets a video inspection of the car before the buy decision is made. Some buyers send their friends/family here in Canada to check out the car.

Do we post all offers that are sent to us or that we find? NO

Do we buy all the cars we inspect? NO

Our buy decisions are made only if we are satisfied that the car is in good shape, and that if the buyer needs to fix anything, he/she will still be able to make some substantial savings after the fix. Added to that is the fact that the buyer can rest easy knowing that he/she has bought a clean title vehicle, and not an accidented scrap that has been coupled together in Nigeria. The testimonies that we have received till date show that our strategies are working.

Let the traducers know that we are currently overwhelmed with car requests. So if they think they have seen anything, it is just the beginning.

We appreciate all those who have consistently taken a stand by our side. Be rest assured that we will continue to serve you with honesty and integrity.
[/quote]

Bro just dey see this one now oh! Them go craze oh!
When wifey dey cruise her ride, one idiot dey talk nonsense.
Them go soon hug transformer when my second car go land grin

13 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by yehmy(m): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2019
SendAbroad:
Amdman,

If you can manage two threads, please post cars for those who want more modern cars 2012/13 upwards above the range you specify on this thread.

All in all I've watched car dealers come on Nairaland and start well, but along the line they misbehave..inspiredautos and others readily comes to mind.

My advice is maintain integrity at all times and state the true condition a car is in....even if there is rust, snap and send the rust....who will buy will buy so long as you were honest to the buyer upfront about the true condition of any car.

With integrity, your car business is here to stay on Nairaland till Seun decides he no longer wants to do Nairaland anymore.

More kudos to you car biz.
1000 likes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Epzilon: 8:40am On Aug 29, 2019
deepwater:

Tell him to innovate or die!
Amdman 2019

Hi sweetie kiss

I have read lot of your posts, and you come to me as a strong, highly intelligent and independent woman.

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by oshdam2015: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2019
amdman:

You can budget N1.3m - N1.5m
Hello. Any luck on the Acura TSX yet. Maybe u forgot me.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by valarinz: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2019
Epzilon:

Hi sweetie kiss

I have read lot of your posts, and you come to me as a strong, highly intelligent and independent woman.

Ride on bro!!

Fire on, don't back down!!!

We dey your back, send the pm asap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by timifakay(m): 10:30am On Aug 29, 2019
Epzilon:

Hi sweetie kiss

It will end in tears... grin
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Epzilon: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2019
timifakay:

It will end in tears... grin

For her, Let me cry all day.
i think it will be worth it

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Demeanor: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2019
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by IamR: 10:50am On Aug 29, 2019
Amdman, how much can you get me CRV 2010 or 2011?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by fizcoo20(m): 10:53am On Aug 29, 2019
@Amdam, how much person fit get Mazda MPV. 2004 or 2006 model. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2019
valarinz:

Ride on bro!!
Fire on, don't back down!!!
We dey your back, send the pm asap
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (349) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.