Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) (39841 Views)

Man Raises Alarm After Bobrisky Liked His Photos On Instagram (Photo) / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots / Gifty Goes Completely Nude Again On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 03, 2019
I've been on a low I've been taking my time
I feel like I'm out of my mind
I feel like my life ain't mine
I don't wanna be alive
I don't wanna be alive

I just wanna die today.
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by stieyven(m): 10:48pm On May 03, 2019
wingmanII:
Where is the tribalism? Seems this Peter is an imbec.ile
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by hammerFC: 10:49pm On May 03, 2019
YORUBA BE SCREAMING TRIBALISM WEN IGBOS REFUSE TO MARRY THEM.

BUT WEN IT COMES TO PRESIDENCY, IT IS NOT TRIBALISM WEN YORUBA WILL BE SHOUTING IGBO CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA.

ONLY A DOG GOES BACK TO HIS VOMIT.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Emekayoung(m): 10:49pm On May 03, 2019
wingmanII:
Where is the tribalism? Seems this Peter is an imbec.ile
Don't mind the guy. I didn't see any tribalism there ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 10:49pm On May 03, 2019
lomprico:
What is tribal in what the dude said? undecided
Don’t act coy you know what that comment implied.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 03, 2019
SmartMen:
u are an idiot. that comment was made and igbo house rat that is stuck somewhere in the south east and has never left. Majority of you that promote this rubbish are often igbos stuck in the South east.

Now judge yourself...from your comment aren't you also a tribal bigot

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 10:50pm On May 03, 2019
oxygen247:
This guy has a skewed mind, Still looking for a tribal comment on the post.
If you can’t see it then school was a waste of resources

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by dometome: 10:51pm On May 03, 2019
johnkay1:
That is my guy, Peter is my man from day one of Psquare. Very mature.
He is your man because he turned his back on his people. We are not one and can never be. Idiots like him will be dealt with in due time.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by greggng: 10:52pm On May 03, 2019
NoSidonLook:

I swear I didn't see anything tribalistic about that comment... something he could have just overlooked...just to get cheap public praise

Is not a question of what you saw....you might be blind...is a question of perception..Peter I am with you on this one Lola is the best thing for you...block any ethnic bigot...

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:52pm On May 03, 2019
bsolushola82:

You're the greatest slowpoke

No actually you are... The greatest

There is no iota of tribalism in there...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Sanchez01: 10:53pm On May 03, 2019
dometome:
He is your man because he turned his back on his people. We are not one and can never be. Idiots like him will be dealt with in due time.
... Like you'd kill him and murder his immediate family alongside? Y'all talk like your brains fell out.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by dometome: 10:53pm On May 03, 2019
hammerFC:
YORUBA BE SCREAMING TRIBALISM WEN IGBOS REFUSE TO MARRY THEM.

BUT WEN IT COMES TO PRESIDENCY, IT IS NOT TRIBALISM WEN YORUBA WILL BE SHOUTING IGBO CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA.

ONLY A DOG GOES BACK TO HIS VOMIT.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Nwanne na wa oh. They are mad people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Jzbabel: 10:53pm On May 03, 2019
N2,500 for N5,000. This one is here to stay. In case you haven't noticed, the season is upon us again. The earlier the better. Open telegram, search for moneybag2_5 and join grin
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by lomprico(m): 10:53pm On May 03, 2019
MissRaine69:

Don’t act coy you know what that comment implied.

I don't, Pls explain.
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 10:55pm On May 03, 2019
ItxAyce:
Am I the only one that saw "is a *diseases*" there?

We know u finished from Harvard with a PhD in English... Mumu

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by dometome: 10:55pm On May 03, 2019
Sanchez01:

... Like you'd kill him and murder his immediate family alongside? Y'all talk like your brains fell out.
your own brain fell into a soak away pit. We know how to deal with them

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Mace0lane: 10:56pm On May 03, 2019
What is wrong with the woman he married ?

I have a prayer for you, exactly what you wish Peter is how your wife will be rejected by people far n close to you, maybe then you’d see the bigotry of the comment.

Olukat:
There was no mention of tribe there!
He said "the kind of woman you should've married..." His response was so childish and misleading shocked shocked
Peter is always defensive and act as if everyone is against his wife shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by dometome: 10:58pm On May 03, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
This guy is more sensible that cownu p0rnstar
Nnamdi KANU is greater than your grandfather and father combined

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by nazablossom(f): 10:59pm On May 03, 2019
Peter,, stop being paranoid and over dramatic.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by dometome: 11:00pm On May 03, 2019
Mace0lane:

I have a prayer for you, exactly what you wish Peter is how your wife will be rejected by people far n close to you, maybe then you’d see the bigotry of the comment.

all these our sisters everywhere are not good for him. It is an offemmanu that is good for him abi

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by bluefilm: 11:00pm On May 03, 2019
This peter is a goat.

Oya come and block me.

Idiot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Olukat(m): 11:01pm On May 03, 2019
Mace0lane:

I can't be against ones wife, why should I do that?
However, every family have their issues and this is just one.
About your prayer? pure comedy! To hell with your stupid prayer

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 11:03pm On May 03, 2019
NoSidonLook:
I didn't sense tribalism in that comment though...it's a comment that could have just been overlooked without anyone noticing anything, except Peter is looking for cheap points to score

"Is a diseases" shocked shocked shocked

hypocrite spotted

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by chudez0147(m): 11:04pm On May 03, 2019
There's nothing wrong with the guys comment.. Peter was high on cheap drugs!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Mace0lane: 11:04pm On May 03, 2019
The more reason they say if you ain’t got it you just ain’t got it. Nigga you simply can not read btw the lines, you can not discern.

A fool is telling a married woman he should married another type of woman when his wife, mother of his kids is still alive n your dead brain couldn’t see a thing wrong in that ?!

How about your father shouldn’t have married your mother and possible married Patience, I bet you feel your mother must be deficient all over for any random idiot to make such a statement.

The sad thing in your situation is your father would truly have been a beta n more successful man if he married anyone aside that thing you call a mother.

NoSidonLook:

I swear I didn't see anything tribalistic about that comment... something he could have just overlooked...just to get cheap public praise

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 11:04pm On May 03, 2019
Nairaland never still do them, awon oloshi. angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 11:05pm On May 03, 2019
chudez0147:
There's nothing wrong with the guys comment.. Peter was high on cheap drugs!!
Bird's of a feather.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by dapadawee: 11:05pm On May 03, 2019
johnkay1:
That is my guy, Peter is my man from day one of Psquare. Very mature.
before 2020 nairaland will be the world most corrupt social media platform

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by noble2faith(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2019
Those of you saying that comment was not tribalistic have issues with their discernment. Must the word "tribalism" be boldly written before you guys see it as tribalism. WHat that man said is tribalistically implied! It was said by an Igbo, the lady in that pic is an igbo lady, and the woman Peter is currently married to is a Yoruba woman. Common sense should have told you guys that that comment was tribalistic!

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2019
Olukat:
There was no mention of tribe there!
He said "the kind of woman you should've married..." His response was so childish and misleading shocked shocked
Peter is always defensive and act as if everyone is against his wife shocked shocked

Peter acted rightly .why should the stupid fan tactically told him dat his wife doesn't fit him?abeg carry una hypocrisy comot.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by godlyguy(m): 11:07pm On May 03, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afrocandy Shares Lingerie Photos / Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding / Emeka Ike Reveals Why Nollywood Cannot Donate N3.5million For Actor Bruno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.