Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) (39839 Views)

Man Raises Alarm After Bobrisky Liked His Photos On Instagram (Photo) / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots / Gifty Goes Completely Nude Again On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Banter1(m): 8:59am On May 04, 2019
oxygen247:
This guy has a skewed mind, Still looking for a tribal comment on the post.
if you can't see the tribal comment then something is wrong with your ability to see, grab and understand things. I COME IN PEACE

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by godlyguy(m): 9:01am On May 04, 2019
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Banter1(m): 9:03am On May 04, 2019
NoSidonLook:
I didn't sense tribalism in that comment though...it's a comment that could have just been overlooked without anyone noticing anything, except Peter is looking for cheap points to score

"Is a diseases" shocked shocked shocked

thats because you have the same mentality with that guy. i am very sure if it where to be your Wife he said that about, you will do more than Peter did.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by chudez0147(m): 9:05am On May 04, 2019
stinflame:

Let me explain to u what the commenter meant.. He said if Peter would have married jeni despite her age, they will be okay by it.. Now some percentage of igbos have the mentality of, if it's not an igbo wife then ur choice was wrong. I won't be surprise if that's the cause of p square fight.
Did you enter his mind?? How did you know??
Are you Igbo??
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by sweetilicious(f): 9:27am On May 04, 2019
johnkay1:
That is my guy, Peter is my man from day one of Psquare. Very mature.

I respect him for his philosophy of "don't disrespect my wife", if you don't respect my wife I'll give you no audience no matter how important is what you want to offer. That is one of the traits of real men. You can abuse me, injure me but you will need to kill me to get to my wife or my mother.
Am telling you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Teeklef(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
all
LOL!!!! Funny you. Your opinion though!!! Go and check this girl profile, she's an high-class babe from an high class family.
Meaning she's rich and not a pauper like you think. I love Genevieve and she's beautiful also but stop hyping her like she's more beautiful than the whole girls in the world.
Also note that, love is all that matters. Genevieve can be more influential and powerful than queen Sheba but we have people that will prefer empress jamah to her.
Taink u in broda shaggy's voice.
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by tee4naija(m): 9:42am On May 04, 2019
Why would a sensible man tell another man who to marry or who not to marry?Marriage is 100% a personal decision that even parents should not force their opinions on their children.
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by yassinattah(m): 9:45am On May 04, 2019
ItxAyce:
Am I the only one that saw "is a *diseases*" there?
and u think that's a typo error isn't it?
well guess what
it isn't a typo error but a hilarious answer for those of us reading the comment and playing along.
You on the other hand wanted to unmask a hilarious meme saying Peter is an illiterate but u who posted this comment lost it and didn't understand what his reply was all along but trying to play the intelligent one.
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Solidtruth(m): 10:00am On May 04, 2019
wingmanII:
Where is the tribalism? Seems this Peter is an imbec.ile
Tribalism or no tribalism, the fan outrightly insulted His wife in a way and also tribalism is not limited to ethnic group only. See below for proof
chudez0147:

Did you enter his mind?? How did you know??
Are you Igbo??
Banter1:
thats because you have the same mentality with that guy. i am very sure if it where to be your Wife he said that about, you will do more than Peter did.
Banter1:

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Olukat(m): 10:12am On May 04, 2019
handsomebanana:

This thread just made me realize the number of fools we have using this forum
Either that or you choose to be wilfully ignorant on the matter.

You are either a disgusting slowpokes who could have done with more milk during childhood or a stupid tribalists pretending like this isn't one of your tactics i.e. indirectly insult you and when you are called out, you deflect by saying 'I didn't mean it that way'.
Either way, you are still fückin repulsive.
Low IQ idiots

You are seriously sick.
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by donbenie(m): 10:22am On May 04, 2019
Samabu07:

Do you want me to post other blunders from Peter Okoye for you? angry
One example is enough.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by chudez0147(m): 11:05am On May 04, 2019
Solidtruth:

Tribalism or no tribalism, the fan outrightly insulted His wife in a way and also tribalism is not limited to ethnic group only. See below for proof
If you say he insulted his wife, that I agree with you.. But there's no tribalism there.
The problem is that you lots think about Igbo all the time.
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by yetunsbay(m): 11:32am On May 04, 2019
lomprico:
What is tribal in what the dude said? undecided
then break down the literary meaning for us
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by celeiyke: 12:01pm On May 04, 2019
There is nothing tribalistic on this
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Deepfeel(m): 12:49pm On May 04, 2019
[quote author=Olukat post=78084169]There was no mention of tribe there!
He said "the kind of woman you should've married..." His response was so childish and misleading shocked shocked
Peter is always defensive and act as if everyone is against his wife shocked shocked

Meaning the one he has now as a wife was a bad chioce ? If genny is such a wife material why is she still single , that fan has no right to speak to peter like that

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by 9gerian: 1:26pm On May 04, 2019
Good question you just posed there about Genny’s marital status. Out of courtesy I deliberately left out that question even though it was the most apt question to ask given the unprovoked atta

The fan should simply track Genny down, propose and wife her already.

No need to quarrel with Peter over his, and his people’s preference.

[quote author=Deepfeel post=78096846][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:50pm On May 04, 2019
Olukat:
There was no mention of tribe there!
He said "the kind of woman you should've married..." His response was so childish and misleading shocked shocked
Peter is always defensive and act as if everyone is against his wife shocked shocked

The otele is not acting with his conscience, the otumokpo from Afonja republic of ritualists is highly effective on him by his Afonja wife.
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Deepfeel(m): 3:27pm On May 04, 2019
9gerian:
Good question you just posed there about Genny’s marital status. Out of courtesy I deliberately left out that question even though it was the most apt question to ask given the unprovoked atta

The fan should simply track Genny down, propose and wife her already.

No need to quarrel with Peter over his, and his people’s preference.

Peters reaction rational is rational, That fan is a clear example of a typical Nigerian, always trying to find fault in everything, it's so annoying
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by dometome: 4:46am On May 05, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
are you cr@zy?
crazier than your parents
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by dometome: 4:46am On May 05, 2019
noble2faith:

You see ur miserable wretched life outside! I knew you guys knew that commenter was tribalistic with his comment!
fvck you
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Peacemaker5129(f): 5:17am On May 05, 2019
dometome:
crazier than your parents
cheesy

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Nobody: 11:44am On May 06, 2019
I hope he has more than 9 Lives. Fool!! grin
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by porshie(f): 1:14pm On May 06, 2019
Samabu07:

See this old fooooool.
Websites with full fledge security with a HTTPS:// and some other are simply HTTP://

I don't blame you.

u r sick upstairs... learn to accept ur mistakes
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Samabu07(m): 5:53pm On May 06, 2019
porshie:

u r sick upstairs... learn to accept ur mistakes

Doctor, thank you. Miss perfect!
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Banter1(m): 6:53am On May 07, 2019
Solidtruth:

leave dictionary alone. Mr wanna be Jonny English. He's a tribalist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido And Crew Fly Firstclass To Niger For A Show / Afrocandy Shares Lingerie Photos / Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.