Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) (39842 Views)

Man Raises Alarm After Bobrisky Liked His Photos On Instagram (Photo) / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots / Gifty Goes Completely Nude Again On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 03, 2019
chudez0147:
There's nothing wrong with the guys comment.. Peter was high on cheap drugs!!

If you igbo, then you see nothing In the comment.. A free minded person will know the direction the commenter is pointing to.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by noble2faith(m): 11:09pm On May 03, 2019
MissRaine69:

Don’t act coy you know what that comment implied.

Angel, don't waste your precious time to educate those tribalistic fools! Please ignore them! Tribalism has eaten deep into their faculty of judging between what is right and what is wrong!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by grandstar(m): 11:11pm On May 03, 2019
wingmanII:
Where is the tribalism? Seems this Peter is an imbec.ile

Why Genevieve instead of Omotola?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Jaynom(m): 11:13pm On May 03, 2019
noble2faith:
Those of you saying that comment was not tribalistic have issues with their discernment. Must the word "tribalism" be boldly written before you guys see it as tribalism. WHat that man said is tribalistically implied! It was said by an Igbo, the lady in that pic is an igbo lady, and the woman Peter is currently married to is a Yoruba woman. Common sense should have told you guys that that comment was tribalistic!
Bro. That's why I don't argue on social media. A legion of Nigerians have low iQ!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Olukat(m): 11:13pm On May 03, 2019
SirBunky85:
Peter acted rightly .why should the stupid fan tactically told him dat his wife doesn't fit him?abeg carry una hypocrisy comot.

Does the guy opinion amount to anything? I think P`square are the original "busy body" they sang about.
The young man made reference to the choice of a woman which to my understanding holds no water.
I repeat it again, Peter's response was childish and it connotes complex.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by noble2faith(m): 11:13pm On May 03, 2019
dometome:
all these our sisters everywhere are not good for him. It is an offemmanu that is good for him abi

You see ur miserable wretched life outside! I knew you guys knew that commenter was tribalistic with his comment!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Horlufemi(m): 11:15pm On May 03, 2019
Pointguardusa:
I've been on a low I've been taking my time
I feel like I'm out of my mind
I feel like my life ain't mine
I don't wanna be alive
I don't wanna be alive

I just wanna die today.

When you die today you'll not see 2020 that's full of happy things.
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:15pm On May 03, 2019
Peter did the right thing....the idiotic fan has mouth ulcer

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:16pm On May 03, 2019
Olukat:

Does the guy opinion amount to anything? I think P`square are the original "busy body" they sang about.
The young man made reference to the choice of a woman which to my understanding holds no water.

See your pastor for deliverance

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by noble2faith(m): 11:16pm On May 03, 2019
Olukat:

You are an A-graded fool! Your common sense was exchanged with a cup of garri by your parents when you were a babe in arm due to chronic hardship!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 03, 2019
Samabu07:
They aren't that with grammar. I could recall some years he wrote http:\\ instead of HTTP://

Well, for now he is boxed up than me. That's all.
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:18pm On May 03, 2019
Pointguardusa:
I've been on a low I've been taking my time
I feel like I'm out of my mind
I feel like my life ain't mine
I don't wanna be alive
I don't wanna be alive

I just wanna die today.

Nice lyrics, when is the full song coming out?
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by noble2faith(m): 11:18pm On May 03, 2019
Sorry bro!

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 11:18pm On May 03, 2019
oka4ugoo:
Body dey hot and at the same time dey pepper everyone for country even for this nairaland, just small comment wey you drop, one frustrated human being go just quote you and order you to "shut up" as if say na you be the cause of his frustration.

Nigerians are unnecessary angry this day for no reason and dey transfer their aggression to any body available.

And the kind impatience of every Nigerians drivers both private and commercial dey exhibit now no be here oo! The insult and abuse na something else this period. Let's pls calm down and remain hopeful. Shalom
The annoying thing is where they are supposed to do the anger they will not do it. When its time to be angry at an injustice you wont hear a whimper.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Peacemaker5129(f): 11:19pm On May 03, 2019
dometome:
Nnamdi KANU is greater than your grandfather and father combined
are you cr@zy ?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by emmalexabl(m): 11:20pm On May 03, 2019
Peter should have taken the candid advice from this concerned fan of his..,

.. assimilate and ponder over this advice..

.. and then do the needful..

... Divorce Omolalala or whatever she is called and simply go marry Genevieve.

.. E. O. D
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Peacemaker5129(f): 11:20pm On May 03, 2019
dometome:
Nnamdi KANU is greater than your grandfather and father combined
are you cr@zy?

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Cleffunual: 11:21pm On May 03, 2019
Hmmmm speachless
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by yusfaith78(m): 11:22pm On May 03, 2019
I can’t use the word tribalism but what the said is totally wrong because the guy was trying to tell Peter that he made a wrong choice by marrying his wife. Honestly I don’t think I can take that kind of comment too. So I will still blame the guy not Peter because you can’t ridicule a man’s wife and expect him not to react

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 11:23pm On May 03, 2019
Olukat:

Peter did well by putting the mumu fan to where he belongs

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by noble2faith(m): 11:24pm On May 03, 2019
yusfaith78:
I can’t use the word tribalism but what the said is totally wrong because the guy was trying to tell Peter that he made a wrong choice by marrying his wife. Honestly I don’t think I can take that kind of comment too. So I will still blame the guy not Peter because you can’t ridicule a man’s wife and expect him not to react

Oga Ade, look at the comment critically. It sprang out from a tribalist!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Olukat(m): 11:26pm On May 03, 2019
noble2faith:

You are an A-graded fool! Your common sense was exchanged with a cup of garri by your parents when you were a babe in arm due to chronic hardship!!

Just take a good look at your wise comment again!
Then you can point to who went through hardship in life.
Even if you are Peter, I didn't have to be a copycat or infringe on peoples intellectual work to earn a living.
I won't call you a fool cos your comment here has made it clear who you are!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by yusfaith78(m): 11:27pm On May 03, 2019
noble2faith:

Oga Ade, look at the comment critically. It sprang out from a tribalist!

I can’t say you are wrong.
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by noble2faith(m): 11:29pm On May 03, 2019
Olukat:

Just take a good look at your wise comment again!
Then you can point to who went through hardship in life.
Even if you are Peter, I didn't have to be a copycat or infringe on peoples intellectual work to earn a living.
I won't call you a fool cos your comment here has made it clear who you are!

You are just an unrepentant fool! Back off my mention! I detest unrepentant fool like you! You are too foolish for my liking! Like one guy suggested for you, you need deliverance to reclaim your common sense! Idiot! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Wetlands22: 11:31pm On May 03, 2019
Diseases shaa
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 11:32pm On May 03, 2019
Just because Yoruba pussy sweet am die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Olukat(m): 11:32pm On May 03, 2019
SirBunky85:
Peter did well by putting the mumu fan to where he belongs

Nothing wrong with that but the tribal comment was uncalled for shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 03, 2019
Music community social media site needs an angel investor
Features instant messaging, photo sharing, comment,like and repost, audio streaming
profit at split 60/40 when booming total budget for this web app is 30k (domain,hosting and ssl),has 4K fans on INSTAGRAM follow @instasound9ja on IG to conifirm .
Please share till I reach my helper thanks this is not a scam WHATSAPP :08182224218

1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by handsomebanana(m): 11:33pm On May 03, 2019
Mace0lane:
The more reason they say if you ain’t got it you just ain’t got it. Nigga you simply can not read btw the lines, you can not discern.

A fool is telling a married woman he should married another type of woman when his wife, mother of his kids is still alive n your dead brain couldn’t see a thing wrong in that ?!

How about your father shouldn’t have married your mother and possible married Patience, I bet you feel your mother must be deficient all over for any random idiot to make such a statement.

The sad thing in your situation is your father would truly have been a beta n more successful man if he married anyone aside that thing you call a mother.

This thread just made me realize the number of low key fool's we have using this site.
Either that or they choose to be wilfully ignorant on the matter.

They are so either disgusting slowpokes who could have done with more milk during childhood or stupid tribalists pretending like this isn't one of their tactics i.e. indirectly insult you and when you call them out, they deflect staying 'I didn't mean it that way'.
Eitjer way, they are all repulsive

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 03, 2019
Tribalism is a 'diseases'?

Chai! cheesy

Anyways, good you blocked the m0ron.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by Olukat(m): 11:34pm On May 03, 2019
noble2faith:

You are just an unrepentant fool! Back off my mention! I detest unrepentant fool like you! You are too foolish for my liking! Like one guy suggested for you, you need deliverance to reclaim your common sense! Idiot! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

You must have been in hell called home to act like this on social media.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Blocks A Tribal Bigot On Instagram (Photo) by noble2faith(m): 11:37pm On May 03, 2019
Olukat:

You must have been in hell called home to act like this on social media.

Back off from my mention! You are as irritating as vinegar is to the teeth!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding / Emeka Ike Reveals Why Nollywood Cannot Donate N3.5million For Actor Bruno / Fela Kuti's Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.