Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? (1312 Views)

Boss Mustapha: Interstate Movement Of Almajiri Violating Buhari’s Order / Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan / Governor El-rufai Pledges To Sponsor Education Of Almajiri Boy Who Doesn't Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:47pm On May 03, 2019
My fellow Nairalanders,if you find your self in a position of power today,how do you intend tackling the issue of this increasing Almajiri system in the north? Don't feel indifferent to the plight of these children. Your suggestion(s) could go a long way in solving this problem. You don't even know who will view your suggestion(s) here. I'm sure that you will be extremely happy to wake up one day and find out that your contribution here has been given attention by the appropriate authorities smiley
Let's help our dear country in surmounting this huge mountain with our suggestion(s).

God bless you all.
Re: How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? by amaniro: 9:49pm On May 03, 2019
Almajiri are part of street children. Street children are in most developing nations. Street children emanate from parental irresponsibility and lack of education.
Re: How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? by bastardmod: 9:51pm On May 03, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
My fellow Nairalanders,if you find your self in a position of power today,how do you intend tackling the issue of this increasing Almajiri system in the north? Don't feel indifferent to the plight of these children. Your suggestion(s) could go a long way in solving this problem. You don't even know who will view your suggestion(s) here. I'm sure that you will be extremely happy to wake up one day and find out that your contribution here has been given attention by the appropriate authorities smiley
Let's help our dear country in surmounting this huge mountain with our suggestion(s).

God bless you all.

It will never be cured.... Insha Allah amin
God punish the useless dullard using them... Insha Allah amin
Re: How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? by mrvitalis(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2019
Its a cancer that would kill the north if not stopped

Islam cant even save north

If christians where as invasive as muslims they are easy target to convert and christanise the north

North is about to explode
Re: How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 9:54pm On May 03, 2019
If the North can stop almajiri, then they can stop Boko Haram
What feeds almajiri system also feeds Boko Haram, banditry, occasional massacres of non-northerners etc.
And its artificial delibrate extreme POVERTY, ILLITERACY & TWISTED RELIGIOUS and HISTORY TEACHINGS(BRAIN WASHING)
And who are the merchants ... NORTHERN ELITE.
To what end? for POLITICAL, RELIGIOUS, SECTIONAL etc advantage.
So you see, like almajiri and other atrocious northern cankerworms, Boko Haram has come to stay!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? by ojun50(m): 10:02pm On May 03, 2019
Pack all of them come lagos, put them for better sch, change there orientation, after them don finish return them back to there state,, employ all of them has teachers them send them to different local government so them fit change the orientation of others wey dey come up too,

1 Like

Re: How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? by duvetmaster: 10:28pm On May 03, 2019
Do they practice Almajiris system in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia?
Re: How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? by duvetmaster: 10:29pm On May 03, 2019
ojun50:
Pack all of them come lagos, put them for better sch, change there orientation, after them don finish return them back to there state,, employ all of them has teachers them send them to different local government so them fit change the orientation of others wey dey come up too,

grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? by Texman21: 10:46pm On May 03, 2019
this is a hard one,but kwankwaso tried by arresting them on the street on sight even in their schools empowering those that are qualified to be empowered to start business in their villages this really reduced the number of almajiris drastically but the negligence after he left make them return,all i can is enforcing effective family planning for them and the hardest part is eradicating the mentality of their parents to stop sending their children to cities to beg and embracing western education let them mix with the islamic teachings in their respective villages but like i said thats the hardest task anyone could ever accomplish

3 Likes

Re: How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:05pm On May 03, 2019
Nice one everyone smiley There is still hope for Nigeria. More suggestions friends smiley
Re: How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? by lordkush: 11:07pm On May 03, 2019
duvetmaster:

grin
you know na. its a no mans land.

grin grin

but watch how people from bodija akure ogbomosho and other similar places will attack me

3 Likes

Re: How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:25am On May 04, 2019
smiley
Re: How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? by leokid866: 7:12pm On May 04, 2019
For this to happen we need to be prepared to grant these children the basic amenities of life...
Food
Water
Shelter
Security
I would suggest sex also, but them having too much of it and not facing and caring for its consequences is what got us here...
Re: How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? by duvetmaster: 9:39pm On May 04, 2019
leokid866:
For this to happen we need to be prepared to grant these children the basic amenities of life...
Food
Water
Shelter
Security
I would suggest sex also, but them having too much of it and not facing and caring for its consequences is what got us here...

You forgot to add your lands too, they are also going after your Land and nothing is going to happen because you're a minority.

It's either you start having children too

1 Like

Re: How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? by leokid866: 9:53pm On May 04, 2019
If that is what it would take then fine....let them have it, if it will bring peace let them have it....it is nothing but earth anyway.
Re: How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? by alezzy13: 10:18pm On May 04, 2019
The mentality is just to bleep and bleep and push out those children in the hundreds (thousands) without the foggiest plan for their welfare.

Of course, the problem of poor people bearing too many children is a nationwide problem, but from what I've personally noticed, it is ACTIVELY ENOURAGED up north, by their leaders (religious, political).

I recall during one of the plenaries in the house of reps, one of the members sought to bring the issue of population explosion to the fore and emphasized the need for effective family planning programs. However, his colleague from the north (supposedly an educated
man) countered the position, claiming such would be against his religious doctrine.

It clear some people are benefiting (mostly politically) from the numbers without considering the long term consequences.
Re: How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? by IJOBA2: 11:47pm On May 04, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

God bless you all.
OUR YORUBA MUSLIM BRETHREN WILL SOON ATTACK YOU
Re: How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? by leokid866: 12:11am On May 05, 2019
IJOBA2:
OUR YORUBA MUSLIM BRETHREN WILL SOON ATTACK YOU

Whu would they do that, what will it benefit them?
Re: How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? by Kaymercury(m): 10:34am On May 05, 2019
I have a solution
Re: How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:02am On May 05, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

God bless you all.
Ask Adamu Adamu! Or is he not the minister of education

Oh you won't cause it's obvious he knows nothing about his job!!!

Until every Nigerians take to the street, speak out against incompetence, I am afraid we will never get it right!

Alot of ministers given this job knows nothing about the job!

Unfortunately Nigeria is laden with leaders who will pick families, friends, loyalty, party, ethnicity and what have you over competence!!! Over national interest!!!

Still unfortunate that genuine activist who will create awareness and lead the revolution are no more with one of the finest Gani Fawehinmi, Chinua Achebe and others gone!!!

The funniest thing is that these so called leaders knows what to do! They travel out and see things but do they implement it No!

It mustn't be politics all the time, if you want Nigeria to progress look beyond party, ethnicity, comments and think of NIGERIA!!!

we have technocrats in this country who knows what it take to revive this country!!!

In summary, we can give you a million and one advice/ideas but in the hands of an incompetent leader, it will ALWAYS amount to NOTHING!

Is it not in this administration that we have the highest drop out of children in school yet they pride themselves of spending billions on feeding them undecided

Take a good look at it, does it make sense Where pupils sits and write on blocks yet you feed them with billions
undecided

You are willing to pay their parents peanuts and feed children with billions undecided

Is feeding the responsibility of the federal government or is feeding the only responsibility of the parents

Once the head is affected, the whole body cannot be normal and that is the case with Nigeria!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? by duvetmaster: 11:18am On May 05, 2019
alezzy13:
The mentality is just to bleep and bleep and push out those children in the hundreds (thousands) without the foggiest plan for their welfare.

Of course, the problem of poor people bearing too many children is a nationwide problem, but from what I've personally noticed, it is ACTIVELY ENOURAGED up north, by their leaders (religious, political).

I recall during one of the plenaries in the house of reps, one of the members sought to bring the issue of population explosion to the fore and emphasized the need for effective family planning programs. However, his colleague from the north (supposedly an educated
man) countered the position, claiming such would be against his religious doctrine.

It clear some people are benefiting (mostly politically) from the numbers without considering the long term consequences.

But ask yourself this question. Who are you to want to determine how many kids someone should have?
Why do you even think that way.
Re: How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:23pm On May 05, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Ask Adamu Adamu! Or is he not the minister of education

Oh you won't cause it's obvious he knows nothing about his job!!!

Until every Nigerians take to the street, speak out against incompetence, I am afraid we will never get it right!

Alot of ministers given this job knows nothing about the job!

Unfortunately Nigeria is laden with leaders who will pick families, friends, loyalty, party, ethnicity and what have you over competence!!! Over national interest!!!

Still unfortunate that genuine activist who will create awareness and lead the revolution are no more with one of the finest Gani Fawehinmi, Chinua Achebe and others gone!!!

The funniest thing is that these so called leaders knows what to do! They travel out and see things but do they implement it No!

It mustn't be politics all the time, if you want Nigeria to progress look beyond party, ethnicity, comments and think of NIGERIA!!!

we have technocrats in this country who knows what it take to revive this country!!!

In summary, we can give you a million and one advice/ideas but in the hands of an incompetent leader, it will ALWAYS amount to NOTHING!

Is it not in this administration that we have the highest drop out of children in school yet they pride themselves of spending billions on feeding them undecided

Take a good look at it, does it make sense Where pupils sits and write on blocks yet you feed them with billions
undecided

You are willing to pay their parents peanuts and feed children with billions undecided

Is feeding the responsibility of the federal government or is feeding the only responsibility of the parents

Once the head is affected, the whole body cannot be normal and that is the case with Nigeria!!!

You have spoken well,sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? by nkwuocha: 10:45pm On May 05, 2019
Divide the country. Let them be a plague only to themselves.
Re: How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? by plaindealer: 10:51pm On May 05, 2019
They have so much to say and worry tirelessly about other people, but never the even worse problems under their own noses in their own environments.

Misplaced concern, hatred and bigorty as usual
Re: How Can This Ravaging Disease Of Almajiri Get Cured? by mightyokwy(m): 11:10pm On May 05, 2019
How can it be cured when their state government is busy paying bride price for them.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency. Alhaji Aminu Speaks Tough North Is Behind And Will Support Igbo / Boko Haram: Chad withdraws all troops from Nigeria / Peter Obi Blasts Nigerian Leaders, And Politicians Lavish Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.