Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Coronavirus In Aso Rock: Top Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus In Aso Rock: Top Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dies (1332 Views)

ISWAP Top Member, Nasiru Mohammed Arrested In Kaduna While Welcoming New Recruit / Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government / Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus In Aso Rock: Top Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dies by LatestTori4Town: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2020

A Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olulunyo, has disclosed that one of the top members of President Buhari's cabinet has died from as a result Coronavirus infection.

Olunloyo has been sharing several messages regarding coronavirus infections in Aso Rock and claims to have an "insider" who "leaks" reliable information to her. Here is the message according to how she has put it:

She wrote:
"A HIGH RANKING member of President Buhari's Cabinet has DIED of #CoronaVirus #Covid9 complications. I will give the feds the honor of announcing it. U cannot hide it like Yar'Adua. I'm not telling because I value NATIONAL SECURITY OF NIGERIA."

"Some unscrupulous elements may be planning their celebration parties. We must hold ourselves together now Nigeria."

"They will announce soon just like I FULL Detail
Re: Coronavirus In Aso Rock: Top Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dies by slimfit1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Going to London bad idea, staying is easier abi. If they had prepared our doctors trained them well and equip our hospital people will be flying to Nigeria for medical treatment because it will be cheaper. We have good doctors the best doctors in the world, sadly they are not in Nigeria.
Re: Coronavirus In Aso Rock: Top Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dies by LatestTori4Town: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
slimfit1:
Going to London bad idea, staying is easier abi. If they had prepared our doctors trained them well and equip our hospital people will be flying to Nigeria for medical treatment because it will be cheaper. We have good doctors the best doctors in the world, sadly they are not in Nigeria.

They're reaping what they showed now.
Re: Coronavirus In Aso Rock: Top Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dies by Egoveen: 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
MAY THE gods BE PRAISED undecidedundecided
Re: Coronavirus In Aso Rock: Top Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dies by PFRB: 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
This thread is scanty because it is not Igbo bashing thread.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: Read What Femi Adesina Said About Muslim Burial / Rejoinder To Naptu‘s Thread: How Ekwueme Created The South-South Zone / Igboho Pens Down Open Letter – My Persecution By Buhari Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.