Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

Ariaria Market Traders Protest Construction Of Illegal Structures (photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ariaria Market Traders Protest Construction Of Illegal Structures (photos) (14875 Views)

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) / Nigerian Traders Protest Against Ghanaian Authorities' Harassment (Photos/video) / Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ariaria Market Traders Protest Construction Of Illegal Structures (photos) by Afamed: 10:01am On May 04, 2019
amaniro:
What is happening in my state lately?
They are distributing 2 litres of kerosene. Hurry while the offer last

1 Like

Re: Ariaria Market Traders Protest Construction Of Illegal Structures (photos) by haffaze777(m): 10:12am On May 04, 2019
Ariara market need iyaloja,tinubu ojo should do d needful by appoint another afonja to head this marketgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ariaria Market Traders Protest Construction Of Illegal Structures (photos) by Princedapace(m): 10:34am On May 04, 2019
Chukwurah003:
They have leaders there and they’re protesting in Computer Village. Yeye dey smell

So na only igbos traders dey protest for computer village? Na only igbos dey computer village abi?

In another thread, we saw a Nigeria lamenting of racism in Canada, and I saw how Nigerians are attacking white people.. I laughed..

The same Nigerians insulting whites in that thread are guilty of tribalism here.

Can't u see we are all pretenders? I'm sure if a white man insult any of us now, u will provoke.
Re: Ariaria Market Traders Protest Construction Of Illegal Structures (photos) by Notasyouthink: 11:06am On May 04, 2019
omenkaLives:
Just look how the thread is crawling, struggling 59to get to the second page. These people have all gone mad mostly!!! They are TOTALLY unconcerned about what happens in their villages, to their mothers, fathers and relatives, but once the news is about Tinubu or South West, you see them bare their nasty snouts grunting all over the place as though their lives depend on Yorubas.

How pathetic.

Spits.
Some @n!m@l$ are truly suffering from dementia. They are totally unconcerned about the happenings in their damnable caves to the extent that, they don't even Show up on any thread that is related to the problems they are facing in their various damnable caves. Kidnapping, banditry are going on in many parts of northern Nigeria as we speak. In Benue state and some other parts of this contraption, fulani herdsmen are very much busy ravaging towns and villages in those areas yet some psychotic and M00r0n!¢ !d!0t$ are busy masturbating on the affairs of the great Igbos.

If any reasonable person confronts them with a superior argument now you see them running away grin grin
Re: Ariaria Market Traders Protest Construction Of Illegal Structures (photos) by Notasyouthink: 11:17am On May 04, 2019
omenkaLives:
All those opposed to the appointment of an Iyaloja in computer village Lagos should make good use of their miserable lives and go join their brethren in PotorVille to salvage their dead five villages. cheesy
I can see that some never-do-wells are suffering from identity crisis grin grin grin they don't even know whether they're from Lagos state or Benue state grin grin grin
To live without brains is the worst thing that can happen to any human being.
Tufiaaaa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ariaria Market Traders Protest Construction Of Illegal Structures (photos) by Quorax: 11:54am On May 04, 2019
luluman:
Dont pretend jor, we all know yeebos are the pillars against Iyaloja.
what should iyaoloja be doing at computer village. U tell me? U want to know the tribe behind this handle. Igbo... Full blooded one but I am not saying all these because I am Igbo.

But let me address ur angle. Why do u people like this "sire sir" kind of life?

That is how one of your sisters went about telling people that I don't greet. The staff in the building, instead of helping out said I don't greet. Both of them are Yoruba. The staff one day told me they were helping us and if we don't want, we can tell them and they will look for another place to go.

This was coming after they rudely spoke to my sister. The mama who said I don't greet didn't know we own the property.

I took offence at the dude who said they were helping us and this came after I calmly told them my sister was the person they were talking to anyhow.

What they didn't know was I kept those things inside me from that time on.

What will greeting add to your life if someone doesn't greet u. U guys behave like your life depend on greetings and servitude... U like it when someone act like a lesser being just to massage your ego.

Well when it was time, I made sure they leave the building and I hadn't allowed any tenant in since then. The owner of the business tried cajoling me. He didn't know I was different from the person that gave him access to the building... I don't feel pity or use emotions when logic is required.

They are gone and have moved on since then. We cool like that.

Why I didn't allow any another tenant? It is my prerogative as baba ile.
Re: Ariaria Market Traders Protest Construction Of Illegal Structures (photos) by Chukwurah003: 1:19pm On May 04, 2019
bigpicture001:

Idiot..show up real identity...u r name is ademola..again...the difference btw the leaders in other markets and leaders of tinubu.markets is that...while other markets elect their leaders through a fair election which is very much campaigned and contested for, tinubu.markets impose leaders on traders in the markets...

Now get up zombie outta here nd go nd continue "game of throne" the night king is calling you....fool

You’re pained. I like that. More pain to your wicked heart.

1 Like

Re: Ariaria Market Traders Protest Construction Of Illegal Structures (photos) by luluman: 6:49pm On May 04, 2019
Quorax:
what should iyaoloja be doing at computer village. U tell me? U want to know the tribe behind this handle. Igbo... Full blooded one but I am not saying all these because I am Igbo.

But let me address ur angle. Why do u people like this "sire sir" kind of life?

That is how one of your sisters went about telling people that I don't greet. The staff in the building, instead of helping out said I don't greet. Both of them are Yoruba. The staff one day told me they were helping us and if we don't want, we can tell them and they will look for another place to go.

This was coming after they rudely spoke to my sister. The mama who said I don't greet didn't know we own the property.

I took offence at the dude who said they were helping us and this came after I calmly told them my sister was the person they were talking to anyhow.

What they didn't know was I kept those things inside me from that time on.

What will greeting add to your life if someone doesn't greet u. U guys behave like your life depend on greetings and servitude... U like it when someone act like a lesser being just to massage your ego.

Well when it was time, I made sure they leave the building and I hadn't allowed any tenant in since then. The owner of the business tried cajoling me. He didn't know I was different from the person that gave him access to the building... I don't feel pity or use emotions when logic is required.

They are gone and have moved on since then. We cool like that.

Why I didn't allow any another tenant? It is my prerogative as baba ile.
Chairman,how does this affect our Iyaloja?
Re: Ariaria Market Traders Protest Construction Of Illegal Structures (photos) by luluman: 6:52pm On May 04, 2019
Notasyouthink:
I can see that some never-do-wells are suffering from identity crisis grin grin grin they don't even know whether they're from Lagos state or Benue state grin grin grin
To live without brains is the worst thing that can happen to any human being.
Tufiaaaa!
We still prefer the Benues or any other to yeeebos. Live with it.
Re: Ariaria Market Traders Protest Construction Of Illegal Structures (photos) by Notasyouthink: 10:58pm On May 04, 2019
luluman:
We still prefer the Benues or any other to yeeebos. Live with it.
Who cares?? Do you think the great Igbos cares whether yourobbers prefer even the almajiris on the streets of Kano to Igbos??

As far as we the great Igbos is concerned, you and your tribe is irrelevant in our lives.
Re: Ariaria Market Traders Protest Construction Of Illegal Structures (photos) by luluman: 10:06am On May 05, 2019
Notasyouthink:
Who cares?? Do you think the great Igbos cares whether yourobbers prefer even the almajiris on the streets of Kano to Igbos??

As far as we the great Igbos is concerned, you and your tribe is irrelevant in our lives.
You be ode, why then cant you people pack out of Lag & leave us if we are not relevant in your life. You must be a child.
Re: Ariaria Market Traders Protest Construction Of Illegal Structures (photos) by Notasyouthink: 12:59pm On May 05, 2019
luluman:
You be ode, why then cant you people pack out of Lag & leave us if we are not relevant in your life. You must be a child.
You be Ezi ofia, we will not leave Lagos for you people not after building lagos.
Besides, Igbos are part of nigeria for now and Lagos is also part of nigeria so why do you want Igbos out of Lagos when you yorubas are the ones yapping rubbish on every Biafra related threads which shows you people don't want nigeria divided some of you are even begging for unity indirectly.
Is your tribe no longer among the people fighting for one Nigeria??

You must be a toddler for not making use of your senses.
Re: Ariaria Market Traders Protest Construction Of Illegal Structures (photos) by luluman: 2:06pm On May 05, 2019
Notasyouthink:
You be Ezi ofia, we will not leave Lagos for you people not after building lagos.
Besides, Igbos are part of nigeria for now and Lagos is also part of nigeria so why do you want Igbos out of Lagos when you yorubas are the ones yapping rubbish on every Biafra related threads which shows you people don't want nigeria divided some of you are even begging for unity indirectly.
Is your tribe no longer among the people fighting for one Nigeria??

You must be a toddler for not making use of your senses.
Ok, you were able to build lagos because you were accomodated. So, lagos is for ever relevant to your lives. By the way, were you people not dumb to have left onitsha & Aba to come & build Lagos? Your sense were probably dead. abi mumu wey still dey talk. Even the most undeveloped race get sense pass una.
Re: Ariaria Market Traders Protest Construction Of Illegal Structures (photos) by Notasyouthink: 11:46pm On May 05, 2019
luluman:
Ok, you were able to build lagos because you were accomodated. So, lagos is for ever relevant to your lives. By the way, were you people not dumb to have left onitsha & Aba to come & build Lagos? Your sense were probably dead. abi mumu wey still dey talk. Even the most undeveloped race get sense pass una.
We were able to build lagos because lagos is part of nigeria and we are part of that same nigeria for now besides, lagos have a seaport that was built with our resources.

Point of correction, the onitsha and ABA you mentioned are more developed than Ibadan. If truly you have sense you're not suppose to be yapping rubbish on Igbo related issues because your race can't be compared to Igbos fact.
Re: Ariaria Market Traders Protest Construction Of Illegal Structures (photos) by luluman: 7:48am On May 06, 2019
Notasyouthink:
We were able to build lagos because lagos is part of nigeria and we are part of that same nigeria for now besides, lagos have a seaport that was built with our resources.

Point of correction, the onitsha and ABA you mentioned are more developed than Ibadan. If truly you have sense you're not suppose to be yapping rubbish on Igbo related issues because your race can't be compared to Igbos fact.
You keep acting dumb, the comparison is with Lagos not Ibadan. I doubt if you have ever attended any interview because you for fail woefully. Mumu.
Re: Ariaria Market Traders Protest Construction Of Illegal Structures (photos) by Notasyouthink: 8:05am On May 06, 2019
luluman:
You keep acting dumb, the comparison is with Lagos not Ibadan. I doubt if you have ever attended any interview because you for fail woefully. Mumu.
You keep acting dumb on every of your useless posts. Why must you afonjas mention lagos always??
Is lagos the only yoruba state??
Don't forget that lagos developed because the British, nigerian government and Igbos built lagos. Nobody contributed in building or developing ABA and Onitsha for us the way we helped you afonjas in building and developing lagos.
Re: Ariaria Market Traders Protest Construction Of Illegal Structures (photos) by luluman: 10:39am On May 06, 2019
Notasyouthink:
You keep acting dumb on every of your useless posts. Why must you afonjas mention lagos always??
Don't forget that lagos developed because the British, nigerian government and Igbos built lagos. Nobody contributed in building or developing ABA and Onitsha for us the way we helped you afonjas in building and developing lagos.
You see, dumbness includes copying one's use of words. Must you copy what I said? mumu like you. Secondly, we claim Lagos because its the one yeebos want to "steal by fire by force" Anyway, thanks to Iyalojas & great defender TINUBU your nightmare.
Re: Ariaria Market Traders Protest Construction Of Illegal Structures (photos) by luluman: 10:47am On May 06, 2019
Notasyouthink:
Dumbness include copying one's statements, as you just did. If you come to my house & sweep, clean, tidy etc does it make it your house? or no man's house? British govt was wise cos they knew they were going to leave soon but your dumb yeebos think we'll later give it to them. Thanks to Tinubu & Iyalojas.
Re: Ariaria Market Traders Protest Construction Of Illegal Structures (photos) by Notasyouthink: 3:30pm On May 06, 2019
luluman:
Dumbness include copying one's statements, as you just did. If you come to my house & sweep, clean, tidy etc does it make it your house? or no man's house? British govt was wise cos they knew they were going to leave soon but your dumb yeebos think we'll later give it to them. Thanks to Tinubu & Iyalojas.
Before I clean your house I must be expecting something tangible in return. I cannot clean your house for you without benefiting from something. So, what am saying is that you afonjas should stop feeling Pained and frustrated in whatever thing the Igbo wants to do in lagos after all they're the ones that cleaned it for you because you're not capable of doing that grin grin

The yorubas stole lagos from the benins so it won't be a bad omen if the Igbos should do the same grin grin grin

Dumbo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ariaria Market Traders Protest Construction Of Illegal Structures (photos) by Notasyouthink: 3:46pm On May 06, 2019
luluman:
You see, dumbness includes copying one's use of words. Must you copy what I said? mumu like you. Secondly, we claim Lagos because its the one yeebos want to "steal by fire by force" Anyway, thanks to Iyalojas & great defender TINUBU your nightmare.
Dumbness is when your post is filled with junks. Ode always reason before you post sorry I just remembered you don't have brains so how can you reason grin grin grin

The truth is that you afonjas stole lagos from the benins and it won't be bad if igbos should do the same.

Mumu!
Re: Ariaria Market Traders Protest Construction Of Illegal Structures (photos) by luluman: 9:57pm On May 06, 2019
Notasyouthink:
Before I clean your house I must be expecting something tangible in return. I cannot clean your house for you without benefiting from something. So, what am saying is that you afonjas should stop feeling Pained and frustrated in whatever thing the Igbo wants to do in lagos after all they're the ones that cleaned it for you because you're not capable of doing that grin grin

The yorubas stole lagos from the benins so it won't be a bad omen if the Igbos should do the same grin grin grin

Dumbo!
We allowed yeebos to do their business, but must be under Iyalojas & thats the something in return you can get but una dey vex for Iyaloja matter. Secondly, is it not frustration that made yeebos want to vote out Tinubu's candidate? you say the truth & shame the devil now. We still decide what happens in Lag & by force una must comply. e. g Iyaloja matter, so who is frustrated? Your last point is very valid:Its because we know yeebos are great thieves & want to steal our Lagos that made us remove una fron Lagos decision making despite una contribution. So again, who is frustrated here. Please did you go to a civil school at all?
Re: Ariaria Market Traders Protest Construction Of Illegal Structures (photos) by luluman: 9:59pm On May 06, 2019
Notasyouthink:
Dumbness is when your post is filled with junks. Ode always reason before you post sorry I just remembered you don't have brains so how can you reason grin grin grin

The truth is that you afonjas stole lagos from the benins and it won't be bad if igbos should do the same.

Mumu!
Are you thieves?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pound Falls As Lawmakers Challenge May’s Brexit Deal Before Crucial Vote / What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? / How To Start A Mushroom Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.