Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed (64384 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by Nobody: 9:12am On May 04, 2019
i simply have nothing
to say about this.
listen to the guy below me
he has a point.

1 Like

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by Fadedvoices2: 9:12am On May 04, 2019
Any African man who kneels to propose to a woman is a hegoat and should be excommunicated.

African Women want to be treated like western women but don’t want to behave like western women. .

1 Like

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by millionboi2: 9:12am On May 04, 2019
If is not Jesus kind of love ......is a scam
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by Savage200(m): 9:17am On May 04, 2019
otipoju:
These people dress sense na waya.

Wey dem dress like masquarade soo.Colour riot.

Na dem sabi sha. Na thier life. All the best.

. Why so bitter? Ode omo
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by Jzbabel: 9:18am On May 04, 2019
N2,500 for N5,000. This one is here to stay. In case you haven't noticed, the season is upon us again. The earlier the better. Open telegram, search for moneybag2_5 and join or use this link http:///moneybag2_5
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by Chukwurah003: 9:22am On May 04, 2019
SpatialKing:
When is Buhari coming back?

When he comes back
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by Heffalump(m): 9:22am On May 04, 2019
Alamu1111:
Action film

This meme has been banned due to excessive usage.

Think out of the box!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by Nobody: 9:23am On May 04, 2019
Adalberto:
This Chioma sweet sha.....the last time I bleeped her, her pussy was so delicious... I tasted it with both my mouth and dick. As a matter of fact, we have a date tonight again... Ama cum inside her juicy pussy
Be masturbating till you run out of cum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by luluman: 9:23am On May 04, 2019
otipoju:

They dictate what the world wear: In 24 hours you'll see millions dress like that. Any a star wears na standard for supporters & fans.

1 Like

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by luluman: 9:26am On May 04, 2019
TotoNaRubber:
Two short people, they will probably give birth to the shortest dwarf ever

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by sod09(m): 9:27am On May 04, 2019
otipoju:

grin grin
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:32am On May 04, 2019
Hummmmmmmm na their proposed not mine.

If u need good palm oil am the best supplier. Visit us today let supply you best of the palm oil

Contact us on 08172010068
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by technuel: 9:33am On May 04, 2019
TotoNaRubber:
And you the tallest man what have you achieved
Are you popular in your village
Last last na jealousy go kill U
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by Originakalokalo(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2019
Adalberto:
This Chioma sweet sha.....the last time I bleeped her, her pussy was so delicious... I tasted it with both my mouth and dick. As a matter of fact, we have a date tonight again... Ama cum inside her juicy pussy

A demon of immorality lives in you.

You ignorantly opened up to him and he is driving you to destruction.

.....You do all manner of things but you are not satisfied...

Run to Jesus..... because this demon seeks to end your life....

There is hope for you.
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:37am On May 04, 2019
Abeg check well if Davido na 40 seconds man or 2 hours o!
Make nobody come block people ear again o!
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by eedrissa(m): 9:46am On May 04, 2019
otipoju:
Their dressing can pay ur 4month salary's

1 Like

Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by tosinosam(m): 9:48am On May 04, 2019
Some People just dey wait to hear their break-up story sinnnncccce...but that boot/shoe/canvas..whatever it is looks somehow somehow..all d best for them in the meantime moti GBE body me.
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by chris31(m): 9:50am On May 04, 2019
LadyBeee:
So she said no? After buying 45 million naira car for her. The irony of this life. Those that have head re not with cap while those with cap aren't with head. When me I'm still here and hoping someday someone would propose to me
Have u hard or seen chioma driving the car ?
It's called showbiz it's different from real life
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by jrusky(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2019
Davido took this relationship too far and took this girl too important it's the biggest mistake he made.

You don't over celebrate all these tiny legs silly pooh called Nigria babes that much they don't deserve it at all.

Respect them but don't over celebrate them if you do they will take you for a ride and start Tontoh Dick drama.
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by ablelin: 10:04am On May 04, 2019
Their luck...

Do you want to learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by XTHRONE(m): 10:07am On May 04, 2019
TotoNaRubber:

Ur mouth na go kill u, say it everyday u wake up.
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by Nobody: 10:28am On May 04, 2019
LadyBeee:
So she said no? After buying 45 million naira car for her. The irony of this life. Those that have head re not with cap while those with cap aren't with head. When me I'm still here and hoping someday someone would propose to me
My sister, na the era of man na man, whether e get money or not, u dey so. The era of seeking a fly boi has passed you. U can even marry someone old enough to be your father with the way u sound. After all, Regina did it. You too can.
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by Afonja007: 10:31am On May 04, 2019
otipoju:

chioma is related to KC and E money
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by Gabson001(m): 10:36am On May 04, 2019
Adalberto:
Young man will you keep kwayet?
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by jaggabban: 10:43am On May 04, 2019
Pls who was chioma b4 she n davido. Celebrity?
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by Psoul(m): 10:44am On May 04, 2019
LadyBeee:

Don't take it more serious than the thing is. Pls dat was not a serious proposal. It was just meant to be a joke and something to keep the fire burning. So calm down...ok
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by ayosam4real: 10:45am On May 04, 2019
This is a fake news, I watched the video, he was rehashing on how to propose. He was without ring and was just practicing how to go about the proposal. Fake news on NL is becoming disturbing. angry
Re: Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Walked Away Disappointed by ebubenmuo(f): 11:04am On May 04, 2019
SpatialKing:
When is Buhari coming back?
yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Proof That Dangote Reconciled Olamide And DonJazzy. (Photos) / Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m / Eve Esin Is Engaged, Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.