Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Why Did The White Doctor Treat Me Like A Princess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did The White Doctor Treat Me Like A Princess (1924 Views)

Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / How A Doctor Treat A Lustful Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did The White Doctor Treat Me Like A Princess by Ilamina(f): 2:13am On May 04, 2019
smiley even though, I am not a chic
Re: Why Did The White Doctor Treat Me Like A Princess by PrincessJr(f): 7:53am On May 04, 2019
You are obsessed with white folks from all ur topics... Gtfoh girl

2 Likes

Re: Why Did The White Doctor Treat Me Like A Princess by Ilamina(f): 12:52pm On May 04, 2019
PrincessJr:
You are obsessed with white folks from all ur topics... Gtfoh girl

If you dont like my post ignore , thank u
Re: Why Did The White Doctor Treat Me Like A Princess by Deepfeel(m): 3:54pm On May 04, 2019
You are probably not the only one they treat that way are you? It's their job they are trained for it, you just have a pervert mind

3 Likes

Re: Why Did The White Doctor Treat Me Like A Princess by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 04, 2019
368 threads, all rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Why Did The White Doctor Treat Me Like A Princess by Ilamina(f): 4:02pm On May 04, 2019
Deepfeel:
You are probably not the only one they treat that way are you? It's their job they are trained for it, you just have a pervert mind

I flirted with him
He flirted with me back

I know when people act professional and when they dont
Re: Why Did The White Doctor Treat Me Like A Princess by Deepfeel(m): 4:14pm On May 04, 2019
Ilamina:

I flirted with him
He flirted with me back

I know when people act professional and when they dont
In other words you seduced him and he fell for it don't ask why anymore his human, men naturally respond to ladies greenlight,

2 Likes

Re: Why Did The White Doctor Treat Me Like A Princess by Ilamina(f): 4:19pm On May 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

In other words you seduced him and he fell for it don't ask why anymore his human, men naturally respond to ladies greenlight,

I was looking ugly
Hadnt taken my bath in three days

He was not supposed to like me

Do you like every girl that hits on you. .even if shes fat or a mad woman
Re: Why Did The White Doctor Treat Me Like A Princess by Deepfeel(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2019
Ilamina:

I was looking ugly
Hadnt taken my bath in three days

He was not supposed to like me

Do you like every girl that hits on you. .even if shes fat or a mad woman
Lol well you really don't have to makeup or smell good in a hospital for a doctor to like you, I mean they have seen worse than that, a doctor once slept with a dead body, and yes I act friendly to every girl that hits on me to a limit though

1 Like

Re: Why Did The White Doctor Treat Me Like A Princess by Ilamina(f): 5:23pm On May 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol well you really don't have to makeup or smell good in a hospital for a doctor to like you, I mean they have seen worse than that, a doctor once slept with a dead body, and yes I act friendly to every girl that hits on me to a limit though

Thanks, you are really nice
Re: Why Did The White Doctor Treat Me Like A Princess by Deepfeel(m): 6:57pm On May 04, 2019
Ilamina:

Thanks, you are really nice
You're welcome dear
Re: Why Did The White Doctor Treat Me Like A Princess by LarryBee1k: 7:35pm On May 04, 2019
Mm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did The White Doctor Treat Me Like A Princess by Deepfeel(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2019
LarryBee1k:

You're really nice with words. Seems you're new to nairaland, by the time you see her 4th thread. Na you go curse her.

Lol bro will that really be necessary , I believe problems situations can be solved without necessarily insulting and cursing
Re: Why Did The White Doctor Treat Me Like A Princess by Nobody: 1:20am On May 05, 2019
LarryBee1k:

You're really nice with words. Seems you're new to nairaland, by the time you see her 4th thread. Na you go curse her.
Lwkmd, nor worry he go remember this post soon grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Did The White Doctor Treat Me Like A Princess by modik(m): 8:26am On May 11, 2019
This thread sef.

Tell us what happened afterwards. Did you exchange numbers with him? Just asking.
Re: Why Did The White Doctor Treat Me Like A Princess by Ilamina(f): 1:04pm On May 11, 2019
modik:
This thread sef.

Tell us what happened afterwards. Did you exchange numbers with him? Just asking.

Nope, looks like he didnt like me
Re: Why Did The White Doctor Treat Me Like A Princess by lilianofentse(f): 12:21pm On May 17, 2019
llamina no offense but is it a psychiatric hospital?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did The White Doctor Treat Me Like A Princess by Ilamina(f): 2:57pm On May 17, 2019
lilianofentse:

No
Re: Why Did The White Doctor Treat Me Like A Princess by LarryBee1k: 5:46pm On May 17, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Why Did The White Doctor Treat Me Like A Princess by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:32pm On May 17, 2019
lilianofentse:
why did you ask grin grin
Re: Why Did The White Doctor Treat Me Like A Princess by lilianofentse(f): 9:16pm On May 17, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
why did you ask grin grin
cos i wanted the full gist. What else?
Re: Why Did The White Doctor Treat Me Like A Princess by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:21pm On May 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
cos i wanted the full gist. What else?
Her topics says all

(1) (Reply)

Actress Uche Ogbodo Goes Completely Naked (see More Photos)18+ / What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told Your Partner. / Girls Are Now Resistant To AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.