Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured (47159 Views)

Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain / Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) / Several Boeing 737 Max 8 Pilots In U.S. Complained About Suspected Safety Flaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by Chronicgenius: 11:17am On May 04, 2019
Here comes the downfall of the Boeing company

Airbus go dey smile

1 Like

Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by wasi9ice: 11:17am On May 04, 2019
Originakalokalo:
One day you will go out and not return, you will sleep and not wake up, you will fall sick and not recover from it..

When you are declared dead in the hospital and your loved ones are crying, wishing you rest in peace,

Where exactly would you find yourself?

Jesus said... J

Anyone who believes in me shall not "die" he will only translate into eternal rest.

Give God the glory for the opportunity to live and be alive....

Use this chance wisely.....

You don't know what will happen next.

Invite Jesus into your life... ask him to forgive you your sins... Pronounce him as your Lord and saviour...

...and that's it.

He will give you the grace to live a holy life that pleases God....

This is salvation.
Exaltly

2 Likes

Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by ishawlar: 11:20am On May 04, 2019
I beg e bi like say somebody don caurse or swear for this boeing airlines. Withing 2years how many people this boeing don kill. I beg if i dey travel i go ask pilot which plane he dey fly be4 i go enter am. Life no get extra for bank or house

1 Like

Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by ViradsMedia: 11:20am On May 04, 2019
Wakabet703:
[color=#550000][/color]see below

If you just won 5million naira Bet, why are you looking for betting tips subscribers again bro?
There is something shady about your business.
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by rinzaugustine: 11:20am On May 04, 2019
Most probably military guys on the plane Guetanamo base is a US navy facility
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by Nobody: 11:21am On May 04, 2019
nymphomaniac:
And our Bini witches have been flying for decades without a crash...

No some few incidences one fell and turned to her human form.so its inevitable

1 Like

Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by Lawalemi(m): 11:22am On May 04, 2019
If it were to be in Africa, casualties would have abound
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by Gkemz: 11:23am On May 04, 2019
Thank God no life was lost.
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by yuanexchanger: 11:25am On May 04, 2019
so people won't travel again or what...This might be the end of the road for the manufacturer of boeing planes
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by LowerPriceData0(m): 11:26am On May 04, 2019
God Safe them
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by Felix6: 11:30am On May 04, 2019
Boeing should just swallow their pride and come to benin for training/refreshers on latest CRAFT techniques and safety procedures.

1 Like

Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by Luvinghubby: 11:30am On May 04, 2019
ishawlar:
I beg e bi like say somebody don caurse or swear for this boeing airlines. Withing 2years how many people this boeing don kill. I beg if i dey travel i go ask pilot which plane he dey fly be4 i go enter am. Life no get extra for bank or house

Stop thinking like an illiterate, the problem is with the 737 series alone
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by Nobody: 11:38am On May 04, 2019
This 737 is not the newer generation Boeing... This has nothing to do with MCAS system
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by Nobody: 11:38am On May 04, 2019
LMAO. Why is this news coming on the day i will be flying Airpeace's boeing? angry
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by Originakalokalo(m): 11:38am On May 04, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Most likely oblivion. any other place people say we'd find ourselves is based on speculations with NO evidence to back it up

This is where this Christianity bullsheet becomes annoying

you moved from uncertainty (where will you find yourself?) to certainty (Christian hell and heaven are real)

let me bluntly summarise what you've said "You don't know what would happen therefore accept a Jew who was killed by three nails in faraway Israel into your life"

why Jesus? why not Allah? Vishnu? Odin? FSM and any of the other 5,000 gods which Jesus is one of? how did you jump to Jesus? let me guess. people told you or you read a book or you saw visions which any fool on LSD can see?

Okay.

Wait till you find yourself in "oblivion "

2 Likes

Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by flowx(m): 11:38am On May 04, 2019
Buzoman:
Nna eeh this bet9ja guy you de get customer so?
if e no dey get consumer e for don taya nau... Each time I dey stroll down reading comments with excitement but once I get to the bet9ja guy na to just rush out of the thread.
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by Buzoman: 11:42am On May 04, 2019
flowx:
if e no dey get consumer e for don taya nau... Each time I dey stroll down reading comments with excitement but once I get to the bet9ja guy na to just rush out of the thread.

No be only you bro, e be like virus
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by hausadreturn(m): 11:42am On May 04, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

This stuff got me. Damn!
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by ishawlar: 11:42am On May 04, 2019
Luvinghubby:

Stop thinking like an illiterate, the problem is with the 737 series alone
So the problem is from ur village abi. Is boeing not the company name? Mr i too kwn
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by Originakalokalo(m): 11:42am On May 04, 2019
hby6y7y:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
For latest Free RELATIONSHIP TIPS , WORLD News, Gist, Phone Reviews, Business and Blogging Tips.
66 SEX POSITIONS THAT WILL BLOW HIS MIND AND DESTROY HIS PENIS SEE VIDEOS AND PICTURES

[/b]

[b]

[b][/b]

The Site is Updated Everyday, we promise you won’t get Bore

Don't expose your soul to the demons of immorality..

Once you start clicking stuff like this, you will be driven on until you eventually meet your end.

If you understand how the human mind works, you will not view nude pictures or videos.

3 Likes

Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by SaintLucia: 11:46am On May 04, 2019
Originakalokalo:
One day you will go out and not return, you will sleep and not wake up, you will fall sick and not recover from it..

When you are declared dead in the hospital and your loved ones are crying, wishing you rest in peace,

Where exactly would you find yourself?

Jesus said...

Anyone who believes in me shall not "die" he will only translate into eternal rest.

Give God the glory for the opportunity to live and be alive....

Use this chance wisely.....

You don't know what will happen next.

Invite Jesus into your life... ask him to forgive you your sins... Pronounce him as your Lord and saviour...

...and that's it.

He will give you the grace to live a holy life that pleases God....

This is salvation.
No go tell the Israeli Jews this kind sermon o cos they don't even believe in the existence of Jesus. No be only Christianity dey this world and no be everybody believe in Jesus. God the creator of heaven and health is more superior than everybody.
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by Honesty007(m): 11:52am On May 04, 2019
what am learning here is that apart from the end of the world syndrome,man is upright,but man has created a lot of Inventions by knowledge of good and evil.
what is so sad here is that those without christ among the inventors get the knowledge from satan and it is aiming to Destroy.
They are instruments of Death and destruction because the use is targeted in this endtime to destroy souls and take them to hell
We are not ignorant of the DEVICES of the devil
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by Luvinghubby: 11:52am On May 04, 2019
WinningSun:
This 737 is not the newer generation Boeing... This has nothing to do with MCAS system

All the 737 series are almost thesame design with fuel economy. They can't balance in the air without assistance from the on-board computer

1 Like

Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by chudez0147(m): 11:56am On May 04, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Most likely oblivion. any other place people say we'd find ourselves is based on speculations with NO evidence to back it up

you moved from uncertainty (where will you find yourself?) to certainty (Christian hell and heaven are real)

let me bluntly summarise what you've said "You don't know what would happen therefore accept a Jew who was killed by three nails in faraway Israel into your life"

why Jesus? why not Allah? Vishnu? Odin? FSM and any of the other 5,000 gods which Jesus is one of? how did you jump to Jesus? let me guess. people told you or you read a book or you saw visions which any fool on LSD can see?
What is your problem with his belief?? What is your Problem with our Beloved Jesus??
Serve who ever you want to serve and leave Us and Out wonderful Jesus alone.. Thank You!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by Burgerlomo: 11:59am On May 04, 2019
chimaobikanu:
Glad no life was lost
Thank you Lord!
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by follock007(m): 12:00pm On May 04, 2019
Going by the original Planet numbering format where the middle is swallowing the 3 blades

Sun = Kronus (Time) = 24 Hours (Elders) and 1 center = 25 or 7 (Kronus = 7 = Saturn)

143 - 21 = 122

737 = 7+3+7=17 & 1+7=8 Uranus
143+ 1+4+3=8 Uranus

There 737 = 143 = Uranus

21= 2+1= 3 Venus

If 143 = 8 then 143 - 21 (3) = 5 Moon/Earth

5 = 122 (1+2+2=5)
===================================
This a a heartbreak.
The question is who is Hospital? My answer will be 5 Moon/Earth.
Now since 737=143
Then 737-21= 716 = 7+1+6 = 14 = 5. There Hospital is 5. 3 was feeding off 5.

AGAIN IF YOU LITERALLY SEPARATE 3 FROM 8 IT WILL GIVE YOU TWO OPPOSITE 3s. ONE ON THE WEST (W - 5 EARTH, FACING, NEPTUNE 9 AND PLUTO 10) AND ONE TO THE EAST OR (3 - VENUS) FACING SATURN 7. 3 AND 5 BELONGS TO 7.

============================================================================
Going by another Planet numbering formart by adding the inner 3 to all planets

1 = Sun = Kronus (Time) = 24 Hours (Elders), and 1 center plus 3 blades = 28 or 10 or 1 (Kronus = 10 or 1 = Saturn)
2 = Mercury + 3 = 5
3 = Venus + 3 = 6
4 = Mars + 3 = 7
5 = Earth + 3 = 8
6 = Jupiter + 3 = 9
7 = Saturn + 3 = 10 = 1
8 = Uranus + 3 = 11 = 2
9 = Neptune + 3 = 12 = 3
10 = Pluto + 3 = 13 = 4

143 - 21 = 122

737 = 7+3+7=17 & 1+7=8 Earth
143+ 1+4+3=8 Earth

There 737 = 143 = Earth

21= 2+1= 3 Neptune

If 143 = 8 then 143 - 21 (3) = 122 (1+2+2=5) = 5 Mercury

3 = Syce attaching to 4 = Pluto to form 7 = Mars
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 04, 2019
Honesty007:
what am learning here is that apart from the end of the world syndrome,man is upright,but man has created a lot of Inventions by knowledge of good and evil.
what is so sad here is that those without christ among the inventors get the knowledge from satan and it is aiming to Destroy.
They are instruments of Death and destruction because the use is targeted in this endtime to destroy souls and take them to hell
We are not ignorant of the DEVICES of the devil

The knowledge you've goy what invention has it done to man
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 04, 2019
Luvinghubby:

All the 737 series are almost thesame design with fuel economy. They can't balance in the air without assistance from the on-board computer

This 737 is an older version it doesn't use MCAS... Its not like the newer ones
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by MadamExcellency: 12:14pm On May 04, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Try saying the following lines of speech with faith and thank me latter for the experience.

Lord Jesus,
I am a sinner and helpless,
I know you died for my sins and redemption.
I repent of all my sins with all sincerity and promise to sin no more.
I accept you, Jesus Christ as Lord and saviour. Forgive me and wash my sins away with the blood you shed on Calvary..

Make me a new creature from hence forth and give me your Holy Spirit.

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) / Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User / Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.