Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured (47158 Views)

Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain / Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) / Several Boeing 737 Max 8 Pilots In U.S. Complained About Suspected Safety Flaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by kjhova(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2019
Originakalokalo:
One day you will go out and not return, you will sleep and not wake up, you will fall sick and not recover from it..

When you are declared dead in the hospital and your loved ones are crying, wishing you rest in peace,

Where exactly would you find yourself?

Jesus said...

Anyone who believes in me shall not "die" he will only translate into eternal rest.

Give God the glory for the opportunity to live and be alive....

Use this chance wisely.....

You don't know what will happen next.

Invite Jesus into your life... ask him to forgive you your sins... Pronounce him as your Lord and saviour...

...and that's it.

He will give you the grace to live a holy life that pleases God....

This is salvation.

There are a billion people in China who won't invite this Jesus of yours anywhere. There is another billion in India too. In Europe and America, more and more young people are doing away with Jesus talk of any type. There is also evidence in few places across the Arab world that the younger generation is cracking with Allah and his Mohammed.

Don't you think this religious intrusion of yours on this thread is needless? You and you likes could do this in the religion section and not intrude on a decent topic.
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by uuzba(m): 12:24pm On May 04, 2019
AUTOJOSH1:

Here is yet another Boeing 737 plane story. A Boeing jetliner which had 143 people onboard fell into St. Johns River at the end of the runway at Naval Air Station Jacksonville at about 9:40 p.m. local time on Friday night.

“No fatalities reported. We are all in this together,” Curry said in a separate tweet.

SOURCE: https://autojosh.com/boeing-737-falls-river-usa/

Who and who are in this with you? I'm here eating rice and stew, you want to carry your oyibo stress and put on my head. You better press all your computer and repair that nonsense before I board any plane O.
Make person hold my hand before I slap one white man. Nonsense news.
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 04, 2019
nymphomaniac:
Since you spammers have learnt to post without sense, we with sense will continue reporting your posts till you have sense.
Let's do it together bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by HomeOfMe(f): 12:47pm On May 04, 2019
AUTOJOSH1:

Here is yet another Boeing 737 plane story. A Boeing jetliner which had 143 people onboard fell into St. Johns River at the end of the runway at Naval Air Station Jacksonville at about 9:40 p.m. local time on Friday night.

There were no reports of fatalities or critical injuries. The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office said on Twitter that all 21 of the injured were taken to a hospital, where they were listed in good condition.

The plane is a chartered Boeing 737-800 arriving from Naval Station Guantanamo Bay in Cuba with 136 passengers and seven crew members.

The sheriff’s tweet was accompanied by two photographs showing the plane, bearing the logo of Miami Air International, resting in shallow water and fully intact.

The mayor of Jacksonville, Lenny Curry, said on Twitter that U.S. President Donald Trump had called him to offer help.

“No fatalities reported. We are all in this together,” Curry said in a separate tweet.

A Boeing spokesman said that the company was aware of the incident and was gathering information.

The plane was arriving from Guantanamo bay whey they keep international hardened criminals. I hope they didn't try hijacking the plane shocked. Thank goodness no deaths.
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by LegitBoyy: 1:07pm On May 04, 2019
NaijaMutant:
River no dey swallow person wey no go near river grin

Therefore, this one doesn't concern the poor grin

At least the poor will have something to be grateful for or gloat over the rich grin

And you want to remain poor forever?
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by phymba: 1:11pm On May 04, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Most likely oblivion. any other place people say we'd find ourselves is based on speculations with NO evidence to back it up

This is where this Christianity bullsheet becomes annoying

you moved from uncertainty (where will you find yourself?) to certainty (Christian hell and heaven are real)

let me bluntly summarise what you've said "You don't know what would happen therefore accept a Jew who was killed by three nails in faraway Israel into your life"

why Jesus? why not Allah? Vishnu? Odin? FSM and any of the other 5,000 gods which Jesus is one of? how did you jump to Jesus? let me guess. people told you or you read a book or you saw visions which any fool on LSD can see?

Do you really..really ask for enlightenment or stating your fear?
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 04, 2019
My fear make Americans no go sabotage airbus or there manufacturers
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 04, 2019
NaijaMutant:

At least the poor will have something to be grateful for or gloat over the rich grin

So na only rich people dey enter plane?
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by mikolo80: 1:35pm On May 04, 2019
NaijaMutant:

like herdsmen
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by temmyDAnelly: 1:46pm On May 04, 2019
Jeeeeeeez, God help us oooooo. Aircraft don turn yatch overnight.

1 Like

Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:18pm On May 04, 2019
driand:
angry
The rate at which people are bent on spoiling market for boeing is alarming...
Who did they offend?
Which people wants to spoil market for them
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by OgbanjeProphet: 2:31pm On May 04, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Most likely oblivion. any other place people say we'd find ourselves is based on speculations with NO evidence to back it up

you moved from uncertainty (where will you find yourself?) to certainty (Christian hell and heaven are real)

let me bluntly summarise what you've said "You don't know what would happen therefore accept a Jew who was killed by three nails in faraway Israel into your life"

why Jesus? why not Allah? Vishnu? Odin? FSM and any of the other 5,000 gods which Jesus is one of? how did you jump to Jesus? let me guess. people told you or you read a book or you saw visions which any fool on LSD can see?
bro no be fight nauw. There are many gods and Lords, but to me Jesus Christ is the greatest. I am not forcing anyone to share in my beliefs. So don't get angry when someone else disagrees with your beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by binary007: 2:44pm On May 04, 2019
I thought we were told that year that if plane touches water... It will blow!!! grin
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by fatomayo(m): 2:52pm On May 04, 2019
It's high time Boeing stopped manufacturing or they should train young pilot on how to handle their high tech planes

1 Like

Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by Lekan111(m): 3:44pm On May 04, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

when you've eventually given your life to christ, you will come back here to testify.
Jesus is the way, truth and the life
John 14:6

1 Like

Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:58pm On May 04, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

THE DIFFERENCE B/W CHRISTIANITY AND OTHER RELIGIONS IS THE EMPTY TOMB IN JERUSALEM. A MAN CANT GIVE OUT WHAT HE DOESNT HAVE AND THERE IS NO WAY THE FOUNDERS OF THE OTHER RELIGIONS,WHO DIED AND ARE ROTTEN IN THEIR GRAVES CAN GIVE THEIR MILLIONS OF FOLLOWERS ETERNAL LIFE,WHEN THEY THEMSELVES WERE CONQUERED BY DEATH. WE SERVE A LIVING GOD NOT A DEAD ONE. 07054142412

2 Likes

Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by zoedew: 4:01pm On May 04, 2019
Where he lived
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by zoedew: 4:07pm On May 04, 2019
kjhova:

There are a billion people in China who won't invite this Jesus of yours anywhere. There is another billion in India too. In Europe and America, more and more young people are doing away with Jesus talk of any type. There is also evidence in few places across the Arab world that the younger generation is cracking with Allah and his Mohammed.

Don't you think this religious intrusion of yours on this thread is needless? You and you likes could do this in the religion section and not intrude on a decent topic.

When did it become an intrusion to exercise the right to free speech like you just did? You just put your cctv mindset on display for the www to see!
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by anyichiesunday: 4:18pm On May 04, 2019
AUTOJOSH1:

There were no reports of fatalities or critical injuries. The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office said on Twitter that all 21 of the injured were taken to a hospital, where they were listed in good condition.

The plane is a chartered Boeing 737-800 arriving from Naval Station Guantanamo Bay in Cuba with 136 passengers and seven crew members.

The sheriff’s tweet was accompanied by two photographs showing the plane, bearing the logo of Miami Air International, resting in shallow water and fully intact.

The mayor of Jacksonville, Lenny Curry, said on Twitter that U.S. President Donald Trump had called him to offer help.

A Boeing spokesman said that the company was aware of the incident and was gathering information.

Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by hopefulLandlord: 4:19pm On May 04, 2019
APOSTLECHUMA:
THE DIFFERENCE B/W CHRISTIANITY AND OTHER RELIGIONS IS THE EMPTY TOMB IN JERUSALEM. A MAN CANT GIVE OUT WHAT HE DOESNT HAVE AND THERE IS NO WAY THE FOUNDERS OF THE OTHER RELIGIONS,WHO DIED AND ARE ROTTEN IN THEIR GRAVES CAN GIVE THEIR MILLIONS OF FOLLOWERS ETERNAL LIFE,WHEN THEY THEMSELVES WERE CONQUERED BY DEATH. WE SERVE A LIVING GOD NOT A DEAD ONE. 07054142412
If the tomb was empty and people were able to verify that (which they were since there were witnesses according to the Bible), that would mean people knew where Jesus was buried.
If people knew where Jesus was buried, his tomb would become a holy site/pilgrimage site for early Christians immediately.
This never happened.... why?

1 Like

Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by hopefulLandlord: 4:25pm On May 04, 2019
Lekan111:
when you've eventually given your life to christ, you will come back here to testify.
Jesus is the way, truth and the life
John 14:6

If I had a dollar every time I was told this hogwash I'd probably have paid off my mortgage

2 Likes

Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by anyichiesunday: 4:37pm On May 04, 2019
The Ethiopian airline crash that happened earlier this year, the same model boing737 kill almost 149 people including two prominent Nigerian, and the same model have killed a lot of people,the company should reduce there carriage production capacity.
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by bulitex(m): 4:39pm On May 04, 2019
according to CNN today, No one injured
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:47pm On May 04, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
If the tomb was empty and people were able to verify that (which they were since there were witnesses according to the Bible), that would mean people knew where Jesus was buried.
If people knew where Jesus was buried, his tomb would become a holy site/pilgrimage site for early Christians immediately.
This never happened.... why?
MY BELOVED BROTHER AND FRIEND AM SURE U'RE ONE OF US HERE ON EARTH AND NOT A BEING FROM ANOTHER PLANET. THE TOMB OF CHRIST IS A BIG PLACE OF PILGRIMAGE AND WILL REMAIN SO TILL AL AQSA MOSQUE IS PULLED DOWN AND THE JEWISH TEMPLE /ESTABLISHED IN IT'S RIGHTFUL POSITION FOR CHRIST'S MILLENIAL REIGN ON EARTH.
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by hopefulLandlord: 7:15pm On May 04, 2019
APOSTLECHUMA:
MY BELOVED BROTHER AND FRIEND AM SURE U'RE ONE OF US HERE ON EARTH AND NOT A BEING FROM ANOTHER PLANET. THE TOMB OF CHRIST IS A BIG PLACE OF PILGRIMAGE AND WILL REMAIN SO TILL AL AQSA MOSQUE IS PULLED DOWN AND THE JEWISH TEMPLE /ESTABLISHED IN IT'S RIGHTFUL POSITION FOR CHRIST'S MILLENIAL REIGN ON EARTH.

Yep, I see reading and comprehending seems hard for you which is why you didn't understand my question at all
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:49pm On May 04, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Yep, I see reading and comprehending seems hard for you which is why you didn't understand my question at all
Wonder what was hard in understandn the question of a man who is ignorant of the tomb of Jesus-Christ being a place of pilgrimage.
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by Lekan111(m): 8:45pm On May 04, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

If I had a dollar every time I was told this hogwash I'd probably have paid off my mortgage
Jesus loves you sir, have a wonderful night rest
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by kjhova(m): 8:56pm On May 04, 2019
zoedew:

When did it become an intrusion to exercise the right to free speech like you just did? You just put your cctv mindset on display for the www to see!

Won't deny you your right to speak freely. Only advised you on the need to choose the right venue.

I mean what's the point of freely speaking of sexual positions in a nursery school? This is sort of like that.
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by zoedew: 9:08pm On May 04, 2019
kjhova:

Won't deny you your right to speak freely. Only advised you on the need to choose the right venue.

I mean what's the point of freely speaking of sexual positions in a nursery school? This is sort of like that.

I responded to your opinion on kjhova opinion on the thread. I maintain kjhova has the right of speech to express his opinion on the thread the way he saw fit.If you disagree with him it is simply to say so. The scenario you set up is inapplicable in the circumstances. It would be otherwise if kjhova opinion were insensitive. To be advised not to speak freely of sex in a primary school and to impressionable minds would not amount to a denial of the right to free speech but an admonition not to be insensitive in the exercise of such right. Things must be put in their proper perspective l
Re: Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured by Eynosaintval(m): 9:34pm On May 04, 2019
Continue this story oO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) / Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User / Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.