Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws (4967 Views)

Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time / Meet Tribe Where Wives Are Offered To Visitors / Recommended Sitting Styles For When U Visit Ur Inlaws(pic included). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by JejeNaija(m): 10:16am On May 04, 2019
Okay let's imagine you are to meet your partners parents for the first time and when you get there they offer you this meal.

What will you do?

1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by SageMK: 10:28am On May 04, 2019
I can't eat this. I'll stuff that nonsense into the sheep's mouth and tell them that I am a vegetarian. Disgusting.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by kingxsamz(m): 10:31am On May 04, 2019
I'll tell them...

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by TANID(m): 11:18am On May 04, 2019
I Would Used Love To eat Some Of It

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by BlackfireX: 11:20am On May 04, 2019
That must be a Yoruba in-law.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by grandstar(m): 12:22pm On May 04, 2019
I will reject it!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 04, 2019
TANID:
I Would Used Love To eat It Some Of It

keep using love to eat rubbish you hear?

onijekuje angry

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by Michelle55: 12:38pm On May 04, 2019
When I'm not mad to accept such meal cheesy Will tell them that I'm not hungry biko.. How can they be soo heartless to give me meal meant for amadioha, who does that?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by RoyalBlu(f): 1:44pm On May 04, 2019
Like their son told them I'm a deity abi na wetin. shocked

Or they just want to gauge my reaction to BS cheesy

Won't even look twice at this sacrifice talk less of eating it.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by anthonyuncle(m): 1:48pm On May 04, 2019
dz ain't food, dz is sacrifice
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by anthonyuncle(m): 1:49pm On May 04, 2019
dz ain't food, dz is sacrifice
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 04, 2019
Even Amadioha would reject this..

If you offer this to Amadioha, the curse that will be inflicted on you, 200 pastors cannot deliver you from it..

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by gulfer: 2:35pm On May 04, 2019
BlackfireX:
That must be a Yoruba in-law.
Ode, you see a goat head and you're saying Yoruba food....we all know Isiewu belongs to the Igbos angry angry angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by PrincessB1(f): 3:24pm On May 04, 2019
What kind of meal is this? shocked

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:26pm On May 04, 2019
Ko Jo... God forbid
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by Biglittlelois(f): 3:51pm On May 04, 2019
gulfer:
Ode, you see a goat head and you're saying Yoruba food....we all know Isiewu belongs to the Igbos angry angry angry

Don't mind him, he is a tribalistic cunt.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by jackals(f): 3:54pm On May 04, 2019
chivera018:
Even Amadioha would reject this..

If you offer this to Amadioha, the curse that will be inflicted on you, 200 pastors cannot deliver you from it..

Calm down hanty cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by sexy74(m): 4:07pm On May 04, 2019
JejeNaija:
Okay let's imagine you are to meet your partners parents for the first time and when you get there they offer you this meal.

What will you do?
I will tell them am fasting and invite them for a proper meal in my house.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by TANID(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:

keep using love to eat rubbush you hear?

onijekuje angry
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! grin You Really Can't Understand What You Did To Me With This Your Comment Right Now Thank You So Much For Make Me Laugh Out Loud I'm Depressed Then I Just Left Facebook Now With Sad And Login To NL Now With Sad mood That's How I Come Across This You Comment And It's Really Change My Mind And Made My Day Happy Thanks. But Seriously Nah I Would eat It You Know If I Don't It Would Make My Love Sad And Feel Anyhow You Know When You Love Someone You Have Love Them With Anything That Has To Do With Thier Life I Mean Anything You Should't Have Any Excuse To hate Anything About Them That's What Love Is All About
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 04, 2019
TANID:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! grin You Really Can't Understand What You Did To Me With This Your Comment Right Now Thank You So Much For Make Me Laugh Out Loud I'm Depressed Then I Just Left Facebook Now With Sad And Login To NL Now With Sad mood That's How I Come Across This You Comment And It's Really Change My Mind And Made My Day Happy Thanks. But Seriously Nah I Would eat It You Know If I Don't It Would Make My Love Sad And Feel Anyhow You Know When You Love Someone You Have Love Them With Anything That Has To Do With Thier Life I Mean Anything You Should't Have Any Excuse To hate Anything About Them That's What Love Is All About

I understand what you're saying…but that thing we have up there is an eyesore. It looks shitty and disgusting eww!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 04, 2019
SageMK:
I can't eat this. I'll stuff that nonsense into the sheep's mouth and tell them that I am a vegetarian. Disgusting.
It’s only AFON.. that can serve Meals like SHITT
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by TANID(m): 4:41pm On May 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I understand what you're saying…but that thing we have up there is an eyesore. It looks shitty and disgusting eww!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Yes I Know That Very Well And I Understand You.

But Ok What Do I Know Self Since Men Can't Even Win Any argument With Women Let Me kuku daake I Believed That the best way to Win Any Argument With Any Women Is To Keep Mute

So I Agree.

Oh yeah That Thing Look Shitty And Disgusting That's True I Agree On That Too
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 04, 2019
TANID:
Yes I Know That Very Well And I Understand You.

But Ok What Do I Know Self Since Men Can't Even Win Any argument With Women Let Me kuku daake I Believed That the best way to Win Any Argument With Any Women Is To Keep Mute

So I Agree.

Oh yeah That Thing Look Shitty And Disgusting That's True I Agree On That Too

Warefa grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by TANID(m): 4:49pm On May 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Warefa grin grin
Hahahahahaha! grin

Haaahaa Obinrin The Day If I Win Any Argument With You It Would Look Like I Won Heaven On That Day That's Why I Don't Get My Self In Any Argument With You Females Hmmm
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:57pm On May 04, 2019
SageMK:
Hahahaha you want to stuff that nonsense into the dead sheep's mouth shocked Isn't it bad enough that they killed it, now you want to torture the dead head.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 04, 2019
gulfer:
There are more than 200 tribes in Nigeria, why are you so sure the poster is Igbo ?
is Igbo the only tribe in Nigeria ?

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 04, 2019
TANID:
Hahahahahaha! grin

Haaahaa Obinrin The Day If I Win Any Argument With You It Would Look Like I Won Heaven On That Day That's Why I Don't Get My Self In Any Argument With You Females Hmmm
kini mo shey?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by ebig21(m): 8:16pm On May 04, 2019
gulfer:

So you don't know that's a ram head,
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by Beetwaise(m): 9:26pm On May 04, 2019
This picture reminds me of Fear factor - second task.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by maleekfrenzy(m): 11:25pm On May 04, 2019
The funniest thread I've seen on Nairaland in a while. But that ram head go sweet ooo. I
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws by TANID(m): 1:15am On May 05, 2019
tohyorsih2:
kini mo shey?
No You Don't Do Anything O o grin

(1) (Reply)

Got Disvirgined By A Sex Worker / Dating Mistakes Women Make / Group For Singles Seeking Life Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.