Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Benz, Lexus Seized During An Early-morning EFCC Raid At A Hotel In Uromi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benz, Lexus Seized During An Early-morning EFCC Raid At A Hotel In Uromi (5658 Views)

Girls Mock Yahoo Boys In Benin For Putting Up Their Benz, Lexus For Sale (Video) / EFCC Seized Benz, Lexus During Early-Morning Raid At A Hotel In Edo State / FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benz, Lexus Seized During An Early-morning EFCC Raid At A Hotel In Uromi by Jamiutunde: 10:58am On May 04, 2019
Benz, Lexus seized during an early-morning EFCC raid at a hotel in #Uromi, Edo State. Watch the video below.

This one of the trending video in Nigeria today, as can be seen below

Watch Video Here >> https://www.nigerianews.net/benz-lexus-seized-during-an-early-morning-efcc-raid-at-a-hotel-in-uromi-edo-state/

Re: Benz, Lexus Seized During An Early-morning EFCC Raid At A Hotel In Uromi by jadeliyi(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2019
pheew!!!
Re: Benz, Lexus Seized During An Early-morning EFCC Raid At A Hotel In Uromi by limeta(f): 11:59am On May 04, 2019
Uromi a place of peace loving
EFCC should try Northern part of the country

1 Like

Re: Benz, Lexus Seized During An Early-morning EFCC Raid At A Hotel In Uromi by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 04, 2019
Good... a lot of young minds have deviated from their skills and passion because their mates towed a wrong path in crime and made it..
Re: Benz, Lexus Seized During An Early-morning EFCC Raid At A Hotel In Uromi by wisino1(m): 12:47pm On May 04, 2019
That should be Sambema or Citadel Hotel in uromi but like seriously boys are not smiling in that small town called uromi the kind of cars you will see there you will be amaze and there girls too are something else
Re: Benz, Lexus Seized During An Early-morning EFCC Raid At A Hotel In Uromi by odigbosky(m): 1:23pm On May 04, 2019
Senegal boiz dn spoil d town.
If u know u know....

Esan oyeeeeeee
Oyeeeeeeee
Re: Benz, Lexus Seized During An Early-morning EFCC Raid At A Hotel In Uromi by MrFourSHIRTS: 1:33pm On May 04, 2019
I think something is wrong somewhere
Isn't the EFCC fighting the wrong way? Why not tackle the issue of fraud from creating awareness and problems solving empowerment.

The more you announce that some suspected yahoo boys are apprehended then you should know that a new crop of scammers will definitely spring up.

The scammers you have arrested, when they leave the cell or jail, what do you think they will go back too?
Re: Benz, Lexus Seized During An Early-morning EFCC Raid At A Hotel In Uromi by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 5:10pm On May 04, 2019
My Country, my Country

see my signature.
Re: Benz, Lexus Seized During An Early-morning EFCC Raid At A Hotel In Uromi by Bighead9: 5:42am On May 05, 2019
limeta:
Uromi a place of peace loving
EFCC should try Northern part of the country

You must be one of the scammers and if you are not, I pray you become a victim of Scam before this year runs out. (AMEN)

Re: Benz, Lexus Seized During An Early-morning EFCC Raid At A Hotel In Uromi by ekene101: 9:04am On May 05, 2019
Good one,those Senegal poo eating kids that can't even spell the day of the week they were born, be driving recklessly on expensive whips like say na for road dem for dey pack money for Senegal.

2 Likes

Re: Benz, Lexus Seized During An Early-morning EFCC Raid At A Hotel In Uromi by limeta(f): 11:38am On May 05, 2019
Bighead9:

You must be one of the scammers and if you are not, I pray you become a victim of Scam before this year runs out. (AMEN)

Have you been to Uromi
Trust me bro no scammer there
Try zamfara
Re: Benz, Lexus Seized During An Early-morning EFCC Raid At A Hotel In Uromi by Bighead9: 12:51pm On May 05, 2019
limeta:

Have you been to Uromi
Trust me bro no scammer there
Try zamfara

Which Uromi are you referring to, is it the one located in Edo Central, the home of Essan? Uromi, Ekpoma and Auchi are homes to the Yahoo Boys (Ritualist) and other Criminals.

Do you know that, the Banks in Uromi only operate on half days, for years now? This is due to the number of Criminality and Robbery in that part of the State.

Today is Sunday and I want to pray for you since you said those guys are innocent. May you be scammed before the end of this year, the way Uromi Yahoo Boys (Ritualist) do scam their victms. (AMEN)

1 Like

Re: Benz, Lexus Seized During An Early-morning EFCC Raid At A Hotel In Uromi by limeta(f): 6:03pm On May 05, 2019
Bighead9:

Which Uromi are you referring to, is it the one located in Edo Central, the home of Essan? Uromi, Ekpoma and Auchi are homes to the Yahoo Boys (Ritualist) and other Criminals.

Do you know that, the Banks in Uromi only operate on half days, for years now? This is due to the number of Criminality and Robbery in that part of the State.

Today is Sunday and I want to pray for you since you said those guys are innocent. May you be scammed before the end of this year, the way Uromi Yahoo Boys (Ritualist) do scam their victms. (AMEN)

Who make you judge
Holy ghost fire resend this satanic prayer to sender
Re: Benz, Lexus Seized During An Early-morning EFCC Raid At A Hotel In Uromi by Bighead9: 7:21pm On May 05, 2019
limeta:

Who make you judge
Holy ghost fire resend this satanic prayer to sender

For supporting Criminals and Yahoo Boys (Ritualist), you will never escape being a victim untill you repent.

1 Like

Re: Benz, Lexus Seized During An Early-morning EFCC Raid At A Hotel In Uromi by Favor99(m): 5:57am On May 13, 2019
odigbosky:
Senegal boiz dn spoil d town.
If u know u know....

Esan oyeeeeeee
Oyeeeeeeee
Lol I don’t understand, please explain to us what that means
Re: Benz, Lexus Seized During An Early-morning EFCC Raid At A Hotel In Uromi by Favor99(m): 7:23am On May 13, 2019
Re: Benz, Lexus Seized During An Early-morning EFCC Raid At A Hotel In Uromi by FaithChrist: 8:18am On May 13, 2019
Bighead9:

For supporting Criminals and Yahoo Boys (Ritualist), you will never escape being a victim untill you repent.
What tribe are you from? Urhobo??

(1) (Reply)

Pokobros (anambra Billionaire Business Man) Kidnapped! / Police Kill Two Brothers Over Alleged N20 Bribe / Homosexual Lovers Get Stuck While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.