Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga (37407 Views)

Gifty Powers Supports Tonto Dikeh Over Renaming Of Her Child / Seyi Law Apologizes To His Wife Over Marriage Crisis Joke / Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by TempleHouse: 12:53pm On May 04, 2019
No !
You cannot sanction a Nollywood Super Star who marry Obasanjo Gardener Son and get pregnant after 40 seconds.

3 Likes

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 04, 2019
itu404:

you are a devil incarnate may God punish you seriously for that. idiot
Funny enough If thats your face on your profile I am highly disappointed in you. I am appalled that a man of your status can say such filth on a forum anyone can be anybody. And hopefully you will explain how "mumu people" can provoke such vile from you to me, in person,when I'm done with you.

2 Likes

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 04, 2019
Saffi what do you have to say?
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Jzbabel: 12:57pm On May 04, 2019
N2,500 for N5,000. This one is here to stay. In case you haven't noticed, the season is upon us again. The earlier the better. Open telegram, search for moneybag2_5 and join grin
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:57pm On May 04, 2019
sleekpro:
And the statement coming from the group is not #proffesional. at all.

An organization like that should do things professionally, that why they should have learned poeple as their leader.

Statements like these can make @tontodike. angry.

And we all know what happens when #kungtobto. Is angry..

Na mumu like you dey give that nuisance ego. If Nigeria law functions she would have been sue with defamation of character and constituting nuisance in cyber space

Just imagine if Churchill is an emotional person, won't this her unnecessary and unproductive drama caused him to take suicide? Go check your brain at rehab and hold her along when going

3 Likes

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 04, 2019
They should just go and dump her in some mental Hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Charly68: 1:01pm On May 04, 2019
They want the unfortunate Lady to be depressed the more. After listening to her,I discovered some hidden truth about her story . That guy she called her husband can jazz any lady with the set up she gave Tonto...but let's beg Tonto to come over the matter and look towards a better future if not men will be scared of her

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by phineas: 1:04pm On May 04, 2019
The association should mind their business and not interfere with people's private /personal business except for the purpose of charity or philanthropy.

Their irresponsible and unprofessional statement riducles their association more than the lady who is quite busy minding her own bussiness

Plus it sounds like they are taking sides in her affairs. If they must say anything it should sound like an offer of physio social support from them if required. It should be kind encouraging words to a wounded spirit not this silly statement

2 Likes

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Sermwell(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2019
Tinalex:
See town criers ooo...Actors guild, una do oo....useless body wading into what does not concern them on grounds of nonsense!!! " its the reason why many men are scared of marrying actresses"!!! If you masturbate on my comment... Ogun go kill you!!! So if my comment doesn't suit you well; kindly swerve...
thunder fire you and your generation!!! idiot!!

3 Likes

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Victor593(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2019
she should be allowed to air her views, her pains. As she once aired he gullibility like Regina Daniel.[color=#990000][/color] angry cool
[sup][/sup]
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Sarang(f): 1:05pm On May 04, 2019
Actors guild my ass. Nah dem dey pay her bills. Lekwa ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by jaxxy(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2019
yinchar:
Finally, there is someone/organization with decency in this country!

Compare to those useless actor/actress like Bryant siding with her and making fun of Churchill because Tonto said he's a 40-seconds man.

Who gives a hoot if he's 40-seconds man, she knew that before marrying him, and even so what!

She should deal with it.

Actors guild that is filled with gays, lesbians and promiscuous directors are talking about marriage? What’s their business with tonto’s fsmily issues? Have they helped their members who are dealing with serveral issues and needing assistance?

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Chuknovski(m): 1:08pm On May 04, 2019
NoSidonLook:
It's about time they put the toxic b*tch in her place

Her hate is affecting the whole Nigerian cyberspace

And for all those ode saying "if you haven't been through her pains, don't judge her"...Is she the first to have been through divorce??

I even doubt if Churchill as bad as it could be, did something more damning...I have heard worst cases of marriage split, and I see how the women in it get back together and continue their life after healing

the w*tch is not in any healing shit

She's just flat broke...no man wants to be with her (as that's the only way she can source income)

the next alternative now is to use her past marriage to trend and make money

Same thing with Toke Makinwa...after forming emotional in her book about her failed marriage...made people buy it and pity her...she still went to go and be sleeping with other people's husband and father

So much for mediocrity for the celebs...we Nigerians just love to prioritize these fake celebs so much

Only the bold one's call a spade a spade...I say it as it is

Nuff said.

God bless you, drum it to the fools ears

4 Likes

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by PapaAdanna: 1:11pm On May 04, 2019
Is toto dike still an actor

Just asking for a friend
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Nickymezor(f): 1:17pm On May 04, 2019
Finally they are awake.... Anyway I doubt if shez gonna Listen @_all... She has really gone nuts

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by sweetrace(f): 1:18pm On May 04, 2019
They want to sanction her in her personal life?

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by eyinjuege: 1:19pm On May 04, 2019
yinchar:
Finally, there is someone/organization with decency in this country!

Compare to those useless actor/actress like Bryant siding with her and making fun of Churchill because Tonto said he's a 40-seconds man.

Who gives a hoot if he's 40-seconds man, she knew that before marrying him, and even so what!

She should deal with it.

I dont believe her tales about 40sec, about catching him doing rituals or whatever.
They are all well cooked lies, all in a bid to generate controversy for her new venture/YouTube. She will need to continually generate controversy to keep up as she naturally lacks content anyway.
The same Tonto that said she was feeding him, and paid for their wedding, yet still married him with his 30sec stamina? Is that possible?
For Tonto to marry a poor man, who is also sexually deficient again? Not possible.
Remember the poor man story has been debunked because this same guy bought you an SUV worth over 10milla which she sold (car was bought in his company's name, but business men do that all the time as it helps with their taxes)
He used to be her "king kong"- (loaded with meaning).
She's just trying to spoil his market with other women.

I know how he can silence her stupidity, but I will keep that to myself. He's already towing the right path by ignoring her.

5 Likes

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by wildikeman(m): 1:19pm On May 04, 2019
What concerns them? lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 04, 2019
Nyamiri:

Sued by Churchill for defamation. You think the nonsense you lot do in Naija is permitted in saner climes?

Most of you are not exposed and that's why you end up in prisons abroad.
sue her for what exactly?defamation with the proofs she as got?Did you watch the youtube edition or u watched instablog edition?

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by dyze(m): 1:25pm On May 04, 2019
festacman:
Doesn't Tonto have a true pastor to advise her?
Doesn't Tonto have a qualified lawyer to advise her?
Doesn't Tonto have a close family member to advise her?
Doesn't Tonto have conscience to prick her?
Is Tonto above every moral regulatory authority around her?

Why is she being allowed to destroy herself and eventually become a social outcast?

She go gree listen to advise?

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 04, 2019
cr7lomo:

Look at u...she can't try this abroad.... honestly, Churchill is a patient man...she can b sued for defamation...if she is aggrieved, she should take the matter to court...u can't just b ranting and defaming someone...she wud hv been sued abroad
Go and watch the YouTube version,he has to be patient cus she has got proofs!!!You never mentioned that in the abroad,you can’t donate millions to charity without a reasonable job that brings in that money

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by samsam2019: 1:26pm On May 04, 2019
I don't blame her at all. I blame the weaklings she's dealing with. If na person like me I for don arrange for am tey tey. Her body won't even be found

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by eyinjuege: 1:27pm On May 04, 2019
She's lucky the ex husband is a quiet person, and doesn't like trouble.
If he's serious, her YouTube channel can be reported, and de-monetized. All the unfounded allegations against her husband can be used to sue her to court.
She will be made to pay damages, she will lose the so called you tube channel or they will take down her video and she will end up not getting any money.
Again, she's lucky he's not a troublesome person. I guess maturity plays a huge role too.
I guess at a point in one's life, na siddon look approach person go dey use for everyone around them.

3 Likes

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by TemmyT002(m): 1:28pm On May 04, 2019
Marry an actress?
I wish you best of luck o

2 Likes

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by flyingdutchman(m): 1:28pm On May 04, 2019
Sermwell:

thunder fire you and your generation!!! idiot!!
Yep, you sound so uneducated.

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by dallyemmy: 1:28pm On May 04, 2019
I think she is bitter

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Creativebae(f): 1:29pm On May 04, 2019
Better. I thought they weren't functioning, she should be called to order... Afterall when it was sweeting her she enjoyed it alone. Mk she allow us hear word. .

2 Likes

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by drmikeadams(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2019
Shibaraba:
Mumu people

Person wey una go don clip her wings from the beginning na now una come dey talk.
With all these drama wey una members dey do online no one go want to associate with them anymore.

Few weeks ago we go one introduction,
Mama ask lady wetin she dey do
Lady said actress(meanwhile my guy advice her make she say something else o)
Mama calmly look me tell me,"shibaraba the pepper soup still plenty o,and jack Daniels dey cold. Make una drink well enjoy today for there will not be another time, because wedding no go fit hold"
I weak.
Papa just face TV dey watch serie A
These people dey see the nonsense they do online and them don hate them.
Wetin concern me, I load the Jackie for my system. The guy don start breakup process.

grin papa jst face TV dey watch seria A grin the guy and em actress never ready

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Where Is James Nwafor?" - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Asks Gov. Obiano And Police / Davido Donates ₦250 Million To 292 Orphanages, Finally Fulfils His Promise / Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.