Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga (37404 Views)

Gifty Powers Supports Tonto Dikeh Over Renaming Of Her Child / Seyi Law Apologizes To His Wife Over Marriage Crisis Joke / Yvonne Okoro Slams Kofi Okyere Darko Who Congratulated John Dumelo Over Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 04, 2019
Wallade:

Shut up! We don't wanna watch any rubbish. You are the ones encouraging her.

No one is saying she should not sell her videos but she should stop insulting our intelligence and emphasizing a dead matter. She should have moved on already.
learn to be civil in an argument...that your parents failed to bring you up properly doesn’t mean you should show it here

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Wallade(m): 3:19pm On May 04, 2019
Benz4pimp:
learn to be civil in an argument...that your parents failed to bring you up properly doesn’t mean you should show it here

We all know you are the poorly trained one. Your poor manners are emphasized by your despicable reference to my parents.

I must admit that I am tempted to insult your parents too but I will not go down that lane with you.

And to think that you insulted my parents because of Tonto. You must have lost your senses too.

2 Likes

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 04, 2019
Wallade:

We all know you are the poorly trained one. Your poor manners are emphasized by your despicable reference to my parents.

I must admit that I am tempted to insult your parents too but I will not go down that lane with you.
when you come online in a normal environment and pass insults in a civil chat,it shows you were never brought up properly!!

2 Likes

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Ganamustgo(m): 3:23pm On May 04, 2019
Creativebae:
Better. I thought they weren't functioning, she should be called to order... Afterall when it was sweeting her she enjoyed it alone. Mk she allow us hear word. .

See comment, do you expect her to share the sweeting with you before

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by wink2015(m): 3:25pm On May 04, 2019
Nyamiri:
If Tonto were overseas, she would have been sued for millions of dollars and declare bankruptcy or she would be in a mental asylum reviving treatment for insanity.

As for those misguided elements supporting her, they are the spectators cheering the displays of a lunatic.

TONTO DIKEH AND CHURCHIL are teaching the younger ones coming the pitfalls to avoid in a loveless marriage.
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Wallade(m): 3:25pm On May 04, 2019
Benz4pimp:
when you come online in a normal environment and pass insults in a civil chat,it shows you were never brought up properly!!

And when you come on line to insult other people's parents, you feel justified, civil and well brought up?

You are simply out of your senses. What was uncivil about shutting you up especially when you talk trash online?

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by encryptjay(m): 3:34pm On May 04, 2019
Anything to trend. Tonto should stop this madness. 40 seconds ko 30 seconds Ni.
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by ceeceeuwa: 3:40pm On May 04, 2019
Shibaraba:
Mumu people

Person wey una go don clip her wings from the beginning na now una come dey talk.
With all these drama wey una members dey do online no one go want to associate with them anymore.

Few weeks ago we go one introduction,
Mama ask lady wetin she dey do
Lady said actress(meanwhile my guy advice her make she say something else o)
Mama calmly look me tell me,"shibaraba the pepper soup still plenty o,and jack Daniels dey cold. Make una drink well enjoy today for there will not be another time, because wedding no go fit hold"
I weak.
Papa just face TV dey watch serie A
These people dey see the nonsense they do online and them don hate them.
Wetin concern me, I load the Jackie for my system. The guy don start breakup process.

Dey lie small small!
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 04, 2019
dachilino:
wink wink wink wink
Oga, your monicker don pass 10.
Dachilono, unclexofficial, etc
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 04, 2019
Yes I am out of my senses!!!Your parents should have thought you how to engage people in a civil conversation so as not to be sent back to them.....I have done my part in sending you back to your parents,there is nothing as correct as that!!!deal with it
Wallade:

And when you come on line to insult other people's parents, you feel justified, civil and well brought up?

You are simply out of your senses. What was uncivil about shutting you up especially when you talk trash online?

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Wallade(m): 4:00pm On May 04, 2019
Benz4pimp:
Yes I am out of my senses!!!Your parents should have thought you how to engage people in a civil conversation so as not to be sent back to them.....I have done my part in sending you back to your parents,there is nothing as correct as that!!!deal with it

Well, you deserve to be treated like Tonto too. You are also exhibiting traits of a psychologically challenged person but your case is better since you already admitted that you lost your senses. You need to check yourself into a psychiatrist hospital ASAP before your case becomes helpless like that of Tonto.

I have got no pity for you and Tonto. If you both wish to commit suicide about almost everyone's opinion, please go ahead. The world will miss your troubles and still be good.

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Cityguy: 4:05pm On May 04, 2019
The girl might have acted crazy but to cast her this way is not proper. She is a member of that association and i think if they have warned her privately and she refused to listen would justify this public statements. She is hurting, we may not have heard it all. Certain things can't be expressed with words and to say we understand her pains is nothing but deception.

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by maigemuu: 4:07pm On May 04, 2019
In all of this debacle, I don't blame Tonto Dikeh.

I blame the parents. Why would a parent name her child "Toto" join am with "Dick"...

It's normal for her to always complain about the " dick"...
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by saidu009: 4:10pm On May 04, 2019
COMMENTS I HAVE PERUSED SO FAR INDICATE THAT PEOPLE COMMENTED SO FAR WERE PAID TO CASTIGATE HER, NO ISSUE, BUT I THINK ONE CAN PICK ONE OR TWO THINGS OUT OF WHAT SHE SAID. HONESTLY MOST ACTORS AND ACTRESSES ARE EXHIBITING FAKE LIFE, ONCE THE REALITY HIT THEM THEY BECOME DISARRAY. SOMEONE CLOSE TO SOMEBODY AS SPOUSE SHOULD KNOW ALMOST EVERYTHING OR AT LEAST 50%. THIS MAN IS A YAHOO BOY, WITH NO RESPECT FOR A WOMAN BECAUSE OF ILL GOTTEN WEALTH. I WATCHED THIS VIDEO LIVE AND I FELT ASHAMED FOR THE GUY. HE IS SO UNFORTUNATE TO BELONG TO WRONG GROUP. WHEN YOU WATCH TV LAUGHTERS AND SEE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT GATHERED YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT BIRD OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER AND SHOW ME YOUR FRIEND I WILL KNOW KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE.
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by dotedote: 4:40pm On May 04, 2019
she even said she's doing all these for her son. what a pity !

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Shikini: 4:44pm On May 04, 2019
Good one from Actors Guild
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Slimguy0(m): 4:44pm On May 04, 2019
This babe is gradually destroying herself and reputation but people bilndly support her saying she's healing and whatnot ...okay ooh what do I know sef
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by agbo2345(m): 4:48pm On May 04, 2019
Tonto needs to move on though I feel her pains but she should learn to manage situation. It will be her profit if she takes her private life away from social media

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by justmenoni: 5:21pm On May 04, 2019
Who are you referring to as an idiot?

quote author=Wallade post=78099024]

Idiot! Nobody asked her to stay in the marriage that she already quit. The man already moved on.

All we asked of Tonto is that she should move on and stop embarrassing us with her inconsistent and annoying accusations. [/quote]
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 04, 2019
Wallade:

Well, you deserve to be treated like Tonto too. You are also exhibiting traits of a psychologically challenged person but your case is better since you already admitted that you lost your senses. You need to check yourself into a psychiatrist hospital ASAP before your case becomes helpless like that of Tonto.

I have got no pity for you and Tonto. If you both wish to commit suicide about almost everyone's opinion, please go ahead. The world will miss your troubles and still be good.

Yes I do but the problem started from your parents!!!You just have to digest that...it is guys like you with no home training that go out and disgrace men in general.Did you say pity?men in general are showing your parents pity at this point
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 04, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
If you put a cold drink in a thermos, it stays cold. And if you put a hot drink in a thermos, it stays hot. But how does it know what to do?

You need some physics knowledge bro.
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Creativebae(f): 5:30pm On May 04, 2019
Yes na...
Ganamustgo:

See comment, do you expect her to share the sweeting with you before
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Wallade(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2019
Benz4pimp:
Yes I do but the problem started from your parents!!!You just have to digest that...it is guys like you with no home training that go out and disgrace men in general.Did you say pity?men in general are showing your parents pity at this point

You lost my attention already. Get well soon. Ciao
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by justmenoni: 6:47pm On May 04, 2019
Who's the idiot?

Wallade:

Idiot! Nobody asked her to stay in the marriage that she already quit. The man already moved on.

All we asked of Tonto is that she should move on and stop embarrassing us with her inconsistent and annoying accusations.
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Wallade(m): 7:07pm On May 04, 2019
justmenoni:
Who's the idiot?

You!
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by luluman: 7:08pm On May 04, 2019
Surulady:
I hope she takes this as a piece advise and keep quiet
I hope she won't insult all of them.

1 Like

Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 04, 2019
Wallade:

You lost my attention already. Get well soon. Ciao
sorry to your parents
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Lawrentta16: 8:19pm On May 04, 2019
jrusky:
Will she listen? Can a donkey reason better? I'm still waiting for that man that will be mad or be under curse that will present Tontoh to his family as a wife to be or as girlfriend.

Not only Actors Guild or whatever they called them infact any company or organisation that use Tontoh as ambassador is a looser already that brand will die naturally death.

I can not allow even my enemy to marry from her village talkless her family. This donkey called Tonto has finally nailed all female yeyebrity as nothing but *witches and0 wizards the ultimate one chance marital demon*
u too much
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Honeysweetest(f): 8:33pm On May 04, 2019
Nyamiri:
If Tonto were overseas, she would have been sued for millions of dollars and declare bankruptcy or she would be in a mental asylum reviving treatment for insanity.

As for those misguided elements supporting her, they are the spectators cheering the displays of a lunatic.
lolll,which abroad, all the time if is abroad, nyen nyen, if is abroad, nothing will happen, she speaks bringing evidence, in fact, the both slander theirselves, this will actually give her more publicity, that is how entertainment works, bad publicity brings in the money, am sure u have gotten a bit knowledge now. bye
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by Honeysweetest(f): 8:45pm On May 04, 2019
Wallade:

Madam Tonto advocate, tell Tonto to make her private affairs private and stop bugging us with the details.

We don't believe her because of the so many inconsistencies in her confessions and her attempt to monetize the development to her advantage and assassinate the character of the other.

Besides, she is so erratic and toxic so, we don't care.
bug u? are u that jobless that it should disturb u? aarhh, I guess u are,
Re: Actors Guild To Sanction Tonto Dikeh Over Marriage Saga by justmenoni: 9:09pm On May 04, 2019
Ogunmuyiwa must be the one, are you for real? Are u that so daft? Cos I shared my opinion which differs from urs and I'm automatically an idiot?

Oma ni igbo ya gan ooo, I'm damn sorry for u though, mura si ooo shogbo wa to ri ile gbo

Wallade:

You!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus And Funke Akindele Settle Beef / The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos) / Kunle Afolayan Teaches His Son How To Pound Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.