Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Never Give Up Easily. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Give Up Easily. (561 Views)

Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) / Who Falls In Love Easily? A Boy Or A Girl? / Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Give Up Easily. by JejeNaija(m): 12:28pm On May 04, 2019
REAL LIFE'S STORY.

PLEASE SHARE.

I met this beautiful young lady 8yrs back, by the tym i was working in the department of Defence.

After dating for a year we got married. Life with her was very wonderful, I gave her everything money could buy because money was never a problem and I even enrolled her in a school to do her diploma in education.

During her second year in school i was deployed to one of dangerous area of which i declined which lead to my dissmisal.

Life took another twist, things became difficult, and I used all my savings and sold some of my properties to catter for my wife's education and family affairs as we had only 2kids.

After graduation, my wife and her parents complicated issues, they said they dont see any future hope of life in me and that made my wife 2 leave me.

Life became unbearable and I even tried sucide twice bt all in vein.

Guys God does'nt sleep, yestaday i recieved an employment letter from one very big company with a very good salary, a contract of 10yrs, House , Car , phone and some cash to start up with.

Good People if u believe God can wipe all your tears, you have every reason to thank him.

12 Likes

Re: Never Give Up Easily. by anthonyuncle(m): 3:05pm On May 04, 2019
thank God for ur life bro,
more blessings to u
Re: Never Give Up Easily. by logan2(m): 3:20pm On May 04, 2019
I celebrate you bro
Re: Never Give Up Easily. by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:32pm On May 04, 2019
Thanks to God bro, where is she now?
Re: Never Give Up Easily. by ednut1(m): 3:38pm On May 04, 2019
Naso keep consoling ur self cos u wan blog
Re: Never Give Up Easily. by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 04, 2019
I'm happy for you.

Will you accept your wife(ex) if she comes back?
Re: Never Give Up Easily. by femmoy(m): 12:29pm On May 05, 2019
Thank God for your life bro,I tap into ur success in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Never Give Up Easily. by BluntBlunt: 1:35pm On May 05, 2019
If this is true , I am happy for you. I eould have said Never make the mistake of getting back with such a woman, but God doesn't permit divorce on those grounds, and there are kids involved.

(1) (Reply)

If You Lose Your Virginity And You Are Not Married To The Same Man You Are Doom / “A Date With My Father” True Life Story -madonna University Student / Nigerian Woman Delivers A Baby On Board Turkish Airline.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.