Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

What Causes BELLY FAT? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Causes BELLY FAT? (514 Views)

What Causes Acha Ere, Leg Cancer Or Leg Ulcer? / This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Causes BELLY FAT? by healthpriority: 1:57pm On May 04, 2019
People say one is Rich when "he" has a big stomach. But I tell you it is as a result of what we eat and do.

Belly fat happens for two reasonsĀ 

1. Too many Carbohydrates causes insulin levels to go sky high.

Insulin = The Fat-Storing Hormone .
Lowering Carbs is the Surest and Quickest way to Get Insulin Levels under Control. If you want to lose weight, control your insulin levels. .
2. Stress

Your body pumps out Another Hormone called cortisol due to stress.Excess Cortisol is a signal for the storage of Belly Fat. Reason why you must figure out how to manage stress..

Stress is one of the four main "Horsemen of Aging"...which means that it contributes to every major disease on the planet. It some cases, it can lead to death. .
There are ways to manage stress effectively and get rid of belly fat; if you don't know how, look no further. We are right here to help

1 Like

Re: What Causes BELLY FAT? by godliman: 4:02pm On May 04, 2019
You forgot to add pregnancy related causes. If a woman fails to use a girdle after delivery it leads to stomach protruding.
Re: What Causes BELLY FAT? by alezzy13: 6:56pm On May 04, 2019
Thank you for this post oooo.

In fact I finished googling 'ways to cure bellyfat' becos my waistline is just expanding with reckless abandon and I'm just in my 30s! Really terrible cry

1 Like

Re: What Causes BELLY FAT? by healthpriority: 6:58pm On May 04, 2019
godliman:
You forgot to add pregnancy related causes. If a woman fails to use a girdle after delivery it leads to stomach protruding.
no I didnt....most times people with big stomach after pregnancy didn't have flat stomach before....so it still has to do with this two I mentioned above...
Re: What Causes BELLY FAT? by godliman: 8:11pm On May 04, 2019
healthpriority:
no I didnt....most times people with big stomach after pregnancy didn't have flat stomach before....so it still has to do with this two I mentioned above...
bros pregnancy induced stomach bumpI think is due to stretched muscles that could not return to their original size after birth hence women use girdle.
Re: What Causes BELLY FAT? by healthpriority: 4:59am On May 06, 2019
alezzy13:
Thank you for this post oooo.

In fact I finished googling 'ways to cure bellyfat' becos my waistline is just expanding with reckless abandon and I'm just in my 30s! Really terrible cry

hello dear... You can click on the link below...let's chat
Re: What Causes BELLY FAT? by healthpriority: 5:14am On May 06, 2019
godliman:
bros pregnancy induced stomach bumpI think is due to stretched muscles that could not return to their original size after birth hence women use girdle.
you are correct, but as of today most people with belly fat haven't given birth...and this is mostly caused by what we eat, inactivity and stress.

(1) (Reply)

Lightening Vision System - 20/20 Vision in 7 Days / Cure The Incurable With Stem Cell STC30 Therapy / Please I Need Help; Having Consistent Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.