Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Please I Need Help; Having Consistent Hiccups - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Help; Having Consistent Hiccups (523 Views)

Help! Having A Strong Urge To Urinate Constantly But Lil To Nothing Comes Out. / Please Help Having Difficult In Speaking / Help Having Stomach Problem (2) (3) (4)

Please I Need Help; Having Consistent Hiccups by manny4u(m): 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
Please someone should help me with a solution, I have been having consistent and chronic hiccups in the last 2 days, and I've drank a lot of water as I was advice to but I am not getting better.
Does anybody know any other better solutions.
The hiccup is so embarrassing and disturbing.
Re: Please I Need Help; Having Consistent Hiccups by drskyfly007(m): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
manny4u:
Please someone should help me with a solution, I have been having consistent and chronic hiccups in the last 2 days, and I've drank a lot of water as I was advice to but I am not getting better.
Does anybody know any other better solutions.
The hiccup is so embarrassing and disturbing.
2 days is not chronic...It cud resolve.

A chronic disease/symptom is a disease or symptom that has lasted for 3 months or more.

Nevertheless chronic hiccup cud be a sign of a kidney problem. Do you have difficulty urinating? Do you find it hard to sleep at night and sleep more during the day? Is there swelling on your face or any other part. Are you diabetic or hypertensive?
Re: Please I Need Help; Having Consistent Hiccups by manny4u(m): 12:21am On Jul 09, 2019
drskyfly007:
2 days is not chronic...It cud resolve.

A chronic disease/symptom is a disease or symptom that has lasted for 3 months or more.

Nevertheless chronic hiccup cud be a sign of a kidney problem. Do you have difficulty urinating? Do you find it hard to sleep at night and sleep more during the day? Is there swelling on your face or any other part. Are you diabetic or hypertensive?
Thanks for the response but I'm better now.

2019 Tramadol Addict / Make Una See How This Woman Do Her Landlord House Before She Pack Out / Advantages Of Outdoor Play On Children