Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured (63472 Views)

Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet / Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by Gutsy62(f): 4:44pm On May 04, 2019
Does the dog know that it's a GOAT that is touching him laidis
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by snnaija(f): 4:44pm On May 04, 2019
a
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
that dog has seen more trophies than LOSERPOOL in the last ten years

Heartless comment.

. shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 04, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
The dog is living better than some nigerians

Some?

Most you mean
Unless you mean most Nigerian are wealthy

Do you know the money going into that beast there

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by spirul77: 4:46pm On May 04, 2019
a GOAT and a dog

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by Deepfeel(m): 4:47pm On May 04, 2019
That dog dey enjoy no be small

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by aAK1(m): 4:47pm On May 04, 2019
The hulk doesn’t belong to him
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 04, 2019
The GOAT
MESSI THE LION
All the COACHES mention your name, including Real Madrid coaches.
Diego SIMEONE does not celebrate Athletico’s Goals when you are in the field of play.
U always give Torres Orgasm when he watches you play.
U remain a Gift to soccer players and Lovers by PELE.
U remain the fastest player when you are with the ball by Thierry HENRY.
Who am I, to be compared to messi by Xavi
I have never seen a player like this... Ronaldinho
I am pleased to drive MESSI around by the President of Equatorial Guinea....Ali Bongo

MESSI is an act of God by Platini
MESSI, is really CRAZY but inform me when he scores 1000 goals and lift 3 world cups.....by PELE ( his fellow GOAT)
MESSI is Extra terrestrial by Buffon
MESSI is simply naturally ahead by Alex Ferguson
CHELLINI, was asked “how do you hinder CR7”, he said mark him closely and don’t give him space. When asked about MESSI, he did “SIGN of the CROSS” and walked out of the interview

MESSI is extraterrestrial by Zlatan Ibrahimovich

My VIEW:
U are the G.O.A.T. while CR7 is the GRASS
MESSI plays SOCCER while CR7 plays football
Messi, a Divine Gift while CR7 a product of hard work.
The Greatest Achievement of CR7 is for him to be compared to you.
U don’t need training to deliver but CR7 trains all day...
When “AH” is added to MESSI, it becomes MESSIAH.....soccer messiah indeed.
U are simply a Myth

INTERNATIONAL VIEWS:
Fellow Soccer players call you GOAT ahead of CR7.
PLAYERS like you Grace this earth every 50years.
BEST precision ever.
The most expensive LEFT FOOT in the world history currently carved and positioned in the palaces of SAUDI KING and SULTAN of BRUNEI.

The SADDEST DAY in SOCCER History will be the day you will RETIRE
I rest my case, humbly.

10 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by Bifrost: 4:47pm On May 04, 2019
Grafixnuel:
Anything Ronaldo do, he copies it and does it better...I respect you Messi #RonaldoFan cool

That Ronaldo's dog looks hungry. grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 04, 2019
G

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by Dfgd4334: 4:50pm On May 04, 2019
Prove below
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by ofiko123(m): 4:52pm On May 04, 2019
Greatest of all time..
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by BRASH: 4:53pm On May 04, 2019
This dog has a lot of meat and i'm sure it will be very delicious. No meal like dog meat,especially dog suya, and that will be the only meat on my wedding day. if u don't like it, come with your own meat. Which normal human being will not like dog meat. I wish i was messi's neighbor, that useless hulk would have been long dead.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 04, 2019
spirul77:
a GOAT and a dog
Better put it as
The GOAT and a DOG

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by henryd4(m): 4:53pm On May 04, 2019
EVILFOREST:
The GOAT
MESSI THE LION
All the COACHES mention your name, including Real Madrid coaches.
Diego SIMEONE does not celebrate Athletico’s Goals when you are in the field of play.
U always give Torres Orgasm when he watches you play.
U remain a Gift to soccer players and Lovers by PELE.
U remain the fastest player when you are with the ball by Thierry HENRY.
Who am I, to be compared to messi by Xavi
I have never seen a player like this... Ronaldinho
I am pleased to drive MESSI around by the President of Equatorial Guinea....Ali Bongo

MESSI is an act of God by Platini
MESSI, is really CRAZY but inform me when he scores 1000 goals and lift 3 world cups.....by PELE ( his fellow GOAT)
MESSI is Extra terrestrial by Buffon
MESSI is simply naturally ahead by Alex Ferguson
CHELLINI, was asked “how do you hinder CR7”, he said mark him closely and don’t give him space. When asked about MESSI, he did “SIGN of the CROSS” and walked out of the interview

MESSI is extraterrestrial by Zlatan Ibrahimovich

My VIEW:
U are the G.O.A.T. while CR7 is the GRASS
MESSI plays SOCCER while CR7 plays football
Messi, a Divine Gift while CR7 a product of hard work.
The Greatest Achievement of CR7 is for him to be compared to you.
U don’t need training to deliver but CR7 trains all day...
When “AH” is added to MESSI, it becomes MESSIAH.....soccer messiah indeed.
U are simply a Myth

INTERNATIONAL VIEWS:
Fellow Soccer players call you GOAT ahead of CR7.
PLAYERS like you Grace this earth every 50years.
BEST precision ever.
The most expensive LEFT FOOT in the world history currently carved and positioned in the palaces of SAUDI KING and SULTAN of BRUNEI.

The SADDEST DAY in SOCCER History will be the day you will RETIRE
I rest my case, humbly.

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by Musisco01(m): 4:54pm On May 04, 2019
G. O. A. T

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by Jaydchukwuemeka(m): 4:54pm On May 04, 2019
This dog self go d Ball

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by phkka1(m): 4:55pm On May 04, 2019
CyberEBOLA:

The dog is living better than most Nigerians including Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by martineverest(m): 4:56pm On May 04, 2019
Calabar boys are smiling

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by hustleranthem(m): 5:03pm On May 04, 2019
Like for the GOAT.. share for loserpool

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by Cleffunual: 5:03pm On May 04, 2019
God of football shocked
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by uniquealdehyde(m): 5:05pm On May 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
Baba you no get chill ooo

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by ACE1010: 5:06pm On May 04, 2019
MJBOLT:

Looserpool, sorry Liverpool fans why are you guys silent grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by computer0810(m): 5:11pm On May 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
Loooooooool....human being

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by ZaOzaRoom(m): 5:12pm On May 04, 2019
Grafixnuel:
Anything Ronaldo do, he copies it and does it better...I respect you Messi #RonaldoFan cool
This Ronaldo dog be like puppy.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 04, 2019
ugly dog and his midget like master

get ready to cry next week Tuesday, idiot.
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by Angelfrost(m): 5:17pm On May 04, 2019
jasonblinks:
ugly dog and his midget like master

get ready to cry next week Tuesday, idiot.

Yes he will cry... Tears of joy are not new to him, just check his trophy cabinet: Heard he has singularly won more than the team his playing come Tuesday. grin

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by Waziridagajos1: 5:24pm On May 04, 2019
Christiano Headaldo's worst nightmare

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by Banmeallday: 5:43pm On May 04, 2019
Who cares about him and a dog?

The world becoming vain by the second and AFricans happy to go along while their land is a shythole
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by jahabless: 5:51pm On May 04, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
you included

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? / Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad / Today's Bet9ja Sure Winning Prediction | Predict & Win Today ECL Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.