Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,407 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured (63470 Views)

Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet / Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by fwallex4truth: 5:51pm On May 04, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
The dog is living better than some nigerians

Than MANY Nigerians!
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by sharpwriter(m): 6:02pm On May 04, 2019
visijo:
Ever since I grew up, I've never seen a hen agreed to have seex..it's always a rape

Yea, rape is common with them, but if you have bred local chickens yourself and observed enough, you will see that some hens do agree with a cock. Some hens do choose a distinct cock and are loyal to them alone; most of these cocks or roosters are alpha males in charge of their territory, they are strong, sometimes big and attractive and rule the territory. I have also seen many times that hens compete among themselves to get the attention of this alpha male cock, as the weaker hen is been beaten away by the stronger hen.

Loyal hens willingly bow for their favorites to mount them whenever the cock feels like discharging grin We have bred and reared local fowls in my family many times in the past and I have seen all these.

I have seen two brother cocks fight in mortal kombat just to gain territory. ... I have seen cocks deprived of sex running after ducks and mounting them, just that they don't gain coital touch, and I have seen a sex deprived cock trying to mate with the ground (cock masturbation) grin grin ... I knew becos the alpha male who gained the territory was always around whenever it tries to mount other hens around, and after chasing and succeeding in mounting any hen, before it gains sexual contact, the alpha male don catch up with am, and beat am silly comot on top any of him wives grin grin

All these I say are true, i have seen them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by BABANGBALI: 6:03pm On May 04, 2019
Calabar people must not see this dog o
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by BABANGBALI: 6:05pm On May 04, 2019
sharpwriter:

Yea, rape is common with them, but if you have bred local chickens yourself and observed enough, you will see that some hens do agree with a cock. Some hens do choose a distinct cock and are loyal to them alone; most of these cocks or roosters are alpha males in charge of their territory, they are strong, sometimes big and attractive and rule the territory. I have also seen many times that hens compete among themselves to get the attention of this alpha male cock, as the weaker hen is been beaten away by the stronger hen.

Loyal hens willingly bow for their favorites to mount them whenever the cock feels like discharging grin We have bred and reared local fowls in my family many times in the past and I have seen all these.

I have seen two brother cocks fight in mortal kombat just to gain territory. ... I have seen cocks deprived of sex running after ducks and mounting them, just that they don't gain coital touch, and I have seen a sex deprived cock trying to mate with the ground (cock masturbation) grin grin ... I knew becos the alpha male who gained the territory was always around whenever it tries to mount other hens around, and after chasing and succeeding in mounting any hen, before it gains sexual contact, the alpha male don catch up with am, and beat am silly comot on top any of him wives grin grin

All these I say are true, i have seen them
you get time to dey watch fowl fok?I'm sure that's how you get your hard on

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by donoro(m): 6:05pm On May 04, 2019
Op you mean Messi and his dog [b][/b]Ramos. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by sharpwriter(m): 6:07pm On May 04, 2019
BABANGBALI:
you get time to dey watch fowl fok?I'm sure that's how you get your hard on

Sharrap ... those were childhood and adolescent days ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by BABANGBALI: 6:08pm On May 04, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
especially habooooookis
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by BABANGBALI: 6:09pm On May 04, 2019
sharpwriter:

Sharrap ... those were childhood and adolescent days ......
na lie jo. You dey even copy their styles to fok your babes grin grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by sharpwriter(m): 6:14pm On May 04, 2019
BABANGBALI:
na lie jo. You dey even copy their styles to fok your babes grin grin tongue

Lolz ... do chickens have more than one style to have s*x?
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by Hardekunleog(m): 6:15pm On May 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
that dog has seen more trophies than LOSERPOOL in the last ten years
grin
MJBOLT:
whyyy
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by BABANGBALI: 6:17pm On May 04, 2019
sharpwriter:

Lolz ... do chickens have more than one style to have s*x?
I know for you?are you not their monitoring spirit?
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by sharpwriter(m): 6:20pm On May 04, 2019
BABANGBALI:
I know for you?are you not their monitoring spirit?

Run along ...troll angry
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by tex73: 6:28pm On May 04, 2019
cool

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by hybridblood07(m): 6:51pm On May 04, 2019
Has the dog lived up to 10years?
MJBOLT:
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by divine2288: 6:56pm On May 04, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
cry cry hei. don't say it again. it's true
hahahahahahahaha
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by davillian(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2019
Gbyte02:
The dog looks scary though.

Messi the G. O. A. T
It's a dogue de bordeaux.
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by Josephilemona(m): 7:08pm On May 04, 2019
[quote author=CyberEBOLA post=78100780]The dog is living better than some nigerians
am telling you fa
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by sijilaw: 7:19pm On May 04, 2019
MJBOLT:
you no well #lol
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by tunary(m): 7:20pm On May 04, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
Not some Nigerians but majority of Nigerians, FACT
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 04, 2019
Can you go help Barca now ? Celta Vigo is doing something to em.
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:51pm On May 04, 2019
Grafixnuel:
Anything Ronaldo do, he copies it and does it better...I respect you Messi #RonaldoFan cool

Na ekuke CR7 dey snap with?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by maleekfrenzy(m): 10:54pm On May 04, 2019
Nobodyperson:

Bro you're mad grin cheesy
he's very right bro... That dog feeds better than many Nigerians
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by blackslayer: 11:37pm On May 04, 2019
whAT'S BIG ABOUT THAT DOG... MY 15 month old ovcaharka is bigger than that. his paws are wider than my feet.
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by RoyalHighness7(m): 11:58pm On May 04, 2019
why would you call this a Dog??

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by marvin212: 12:27am On May 05, 2019
how can you say that to a team i have been supporting for 25 years now.

Is it fair?

MJBOLT:

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by owila4luv(m): 6:42am On May 05, 2019
the dog is very dangerous the he needs to carry a pistol anytime he's with it.
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by Wizywiz(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2019
jasonblinks:
ugly dog and his midget like master

get ready to cry next week Tuesday, idiot.
are u in safia pains over the Goat or d dog. YNWA YOU WILL NEVER WIN ANYTHING..PAINED LOOSERPOOL FAN

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by Susanpricy: 1:40pm On May 05, 2019
You're missing a lot if you're not a member of this group. I have been winning with their tips. Join them on telegram now for free tips daily.
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by Perfectbeing(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2019
The G. O. A. T and the dog
Re: Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured by Afobear: 5:42pm On May 06, 2019
How time flies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? / Cristiano Ronaldo And Lionel Messi Play Chess In Louis Vuitton Ad / Today's Bet9ja Sure Winning Prediction | Predict & Win Today ECL Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.