Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1170128 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
BiggyB242:

So, why don't MBAForex register with them?
they don't regulate forex. MBA forex CEO call for this
Read this-
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/mba-forex-to-launches-blue-revolution-in-lagos/

Modified: if sec regulates forex u can't get 15%, u may be getting 5%

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
BiggyB242:

Have you ever read about the mode of operations of SEC? They can only regulate what they have in-depth knowledge about and not what they dont know how its been done or operate. MBA has spoken to them before now that they should come up with the modalities of regulating them but till the time of typing this, i dont think they have developed any. Online FX trading is diff from stocks and all other investments. Security and exchange commission to the best of my knowledge has to do with Stocks investments which they have regulatory frame work for.

The function of the Securities and Exchange Commission is to regulate investment and securities business in Nigeria. Investment and securities business in Nigeria is carried out in the capital market. The capital market plays very important role in the development of any economy.- functions of sec

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
ifeanyija:
they don't regulate forex. MBA forex CEO call for this
Read this-
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/mba-forex-to-launches-blue-revolution-in-lagos/

Good response!
I hope he won't keep asking?

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by coolangel54(f): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
The date na September now? cheesy cheesy cheesy
kecy19:
When people like me stop investing, what then happens? Where would MBA Forex Investment gets the fund to pay, I know right now I am not the only one making this decision, so many people are but they are not talking... All the best to you. By September we will all know the outcome.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
coolangel54:
The date na September now? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just leave that guy unless he comes here to apologize and wish MBA long life publicly, if nothing happens by September, i will stand naked to curse him cos i cant just imagine how someone can be praying for the down fall of another person!

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Obakovicho: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
sarima07:
1st ROI well received from MBA, My due date was 28th June 20. I didn't panic cuz I know it will come..

Long live MBA!!!!

Today? My second investment is 28 too

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kecy19(m): 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
You'll be shocked wink wink
aremso:

and if nothing happens by september ehhh i will stand naked curse you and your generation!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
MBA is waiting for you

BiggyB242:

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Flash83:
MBA is waiting for you

I have the mind to join, afraid just they cash me. No risk No reward.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by CowbellY: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
how does one sign up online ? airsaylongcom
Re: MBA Investors Forum by InGodWeTrust701: 12:06am On Jul 01, 2020
kecy19:
You'll be shocked wink wink
Choose your words carefully my friend for they might be your last on this trend...go and ask the last person that said MBA will end in June 1st...ThEGodsAreWise.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 4:55am On Jul 01, 2020
Carfreak966:

E don happen. Mba has claimed another victim
he is not an investor
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 01, 2020
CowbellY:
how does one sign up online ? airsaylongcom

Go to the website at www.mbatrades.com

In the event of any challenge email support@mbatrades.com
Re: MBA Investors Forum by narit: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2020
21Bandit:

Area
For the first month sure.
Na to wet ground and then we move
Hmmmm, I love your deal but currently am not in Nigeria. How do we do it?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by narit: 9:24am On Jul 01, 2020
aremso:

Have you ever read about the mode of operations of SEC? They can only regulate what they have in-depth knowledge about and not what they dont know how its been done or operate. MBA has spoken to them before now that they should come up with the modalities of regulating them but till the time of typing this, i dont think they have developed any. Online FX trading is diff from stocks and all other investments. Security and exchange commission to the best of my knowledge has to do with Stocks investments which they have regulatory frame work for.

The function of the Securities and Exchange Commission is to regulate investment and securities business in Nigeria. Investment and securities business in Nigeria is carried out in the capital market. The capital market plays very important role in the development of any economy.- functions of sec
That is truly the problem for most people, they just go around saying for they hear but do not even understand.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ola30(m): 10:28am On Jul 01, 2020
Good morning fellow investors

Having read through this platform from page one,i understood quite clear about this noble company MBA.
Please i live in Ibadan and i want to invest.Please can i proceed online to invest?
Would i get ROI timely if invested online?

thank you.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2020
ola30:

Good morning fellow investors

Having read through this platform from page one,i understood quite clear about this noble company MBA.
Please i live in Ibadan and i want to invest.Please can i proceed online to invest?
Would i get ROI timely if invested online?

thank you.

chat airsalong on his telegram handle, he would advice u well
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ola30(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
aremso:

chat airsalong on his telegram handle, he would advice u well

@Airsaylongcom, Please i need your contact on telegram.

Thanks.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Obakovicho: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
Paid!!!

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Okokob: 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
this month?.. this is 2020,but the date on your top up form is 2019.

Thanks, that was a mistake, will be in their office next week to correct it by God Grace.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
Today is my due date 1st but i know it will land on or before 12am on 3rd July. And then it will be Aremso s turn. grin

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
gamaliel9:
Today is my due date 1st but i know it will land on or before 12am on 3rd July. And then it will be Aremso s turn. grin

yes ooo my brother and everything for the family will drop 14th of the month we thank God and move to the next month, may God keep sustaining MBA for us all.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
Okokob:
this month?.. this is 2020,but the date on your top up form is 2019.

Thanks, that was a mistake, will be in their office next week to correct it by God Grace.
don't worry it will be fine on their system
Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
gamaliel9:
Mine is 30th but it will land on the 2nd of july.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
Sec reply to a fool, hope u can now rest.
It's a risk we want to take.
No forex investment is registered in Nigeria, I pray they don't develop the framework cos the ROI will be reduced.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
ifeanyija:
No forex investment is registered in Nigeria, I pray they don't develop the framework cos the ROI will be reduced.

Dont mind those lazy brats, they cant research and cant read. Just calm down to the best of my knowlege for now they cant develop any frame work to regulate them cos fx online trading is complex than what they can easily develop frame work to regulate. They have to come up with many rules which to me have to pass through alot of verifications which cant be easily come up with or adopted. To me the only problem they have is if govt go against them through cbn or bad trade aside these, long live MBA and long live the investors.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by InGodWeTrust701: 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
ifeanyija:
Baba you too much...2 Ajabu and one cold Pepsi for u this night.How does SEC want MBA to come and register with them when they don't have a frame work for forex yet...I know MBA have call for a meeting for the regulation of forex in Nigeria but I know SEC doesn't want to do their job or SEC is doing something fishy on it.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
InGodWeTrust701:
Baba you too much...2 Ajabu and one cold Pepsi for u this night.How does SEC want MBA to come and register with them when they don't have a frame work for forex yet...I know MBA have call for a meeting for the regulation of forex in Nigeria but I know SEC doesn't want to do their job or SEC is doing something fishy on it.
sec can't regulate forex cos it's a global market, MBA forex has met with Efcc and CBN before starting business and has been cleared, so no one can freeze their account.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.