Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1170156 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
aremso:

yes ooo my brother and everything for the family will drop 14th of the month we thank God and move to the next month, may God keep sustaining MBA for us all.

Ameeeeeeeeeeen. The gods are wise. Let alert be falling on us while framework be falling on SEC... cool

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by coolangel54(f): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
1st ROI received with thanks.

MBA, no weapon formed against you shall prosper and any tongue that condemns you shall be put to shame, Amen.

Alert don cure my malaria

My Account Officer is bae. He kept reassuring me that my money go show today cos my due date was 29th June. I told him not to worry too much cos I know how things work, that I nor dey shake.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by bukky1: 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Re: MBA Investors Forum by bukky1: 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
coolangel54:

MBA, no weapon formed against you shall prosper and any tongue that condemns you shall be put to shame, Amen.

My Account Officer is bae. He kept reassuring me that my money go show today cos my due date was 29th June. I told him not to worry too much cos I know how things work, that I nor dey shake.
enjoy

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by exoticeve(f): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
Madam i follow u from digital agric come here
coolangel54:

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Okokob: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
don't worry it will be fine on their system

Ok, thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ufotty2001: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
exoticeve:
You are not even ashame that you are following someone at her back... Follow follow babeeeee I want to see ur mother shame..
Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
ufotty2001:

You are not even ashame that you are following someone at her back... Follow follow babeeeee I want to see ur mother shame..
That's how you people look for trouble to start unnecessary banta in on this thread. If you are joking make it known to the person that you're joking before trouble start ooo.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AKBUDDY: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
Guys beware!!! MBA Forex is fast going down. My money has been stuck beyond a month now and no reasonable explanation. They don’t respond to mails and calls are well attended to.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Moses247(m): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
This Thread started on the 4th of May 2019 and we are in july 2020 and yet some of u are still doubting MBA? not like MBA started last year sef? guyyyyyy MBa has come to stay.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
AKBUDDY:
Guys beware!!! MBA Forex is fast going down. My money has been stuck beyond a month now and no reasonable explanation. They don’t respond to mails and calls are well attended to.

Lol..go and terminate quickly before they "go down".

Quick quick o....don't say u werent warned

11 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by donfelix4sure(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
How please?
Do you mean your capital? Give some details please. Some of us just started this journey.
AKBUDDY:
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
AKBUDDY:

Pls for heaven sake go and terminate oooo before they go down and dont come and here to complain. am sure your money is not up to 10billion so it has no material effect on MBA if you terminate it .

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
donfelix4sure:

How please?
Do you mean your capital? Give some details please. Some of us just started this journey.

If you could even give that post a consideration, it means you too are not supposed to be here.
Go terminate yours too so we can have some rest here.

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

If you could even give that post a consideration, it means you too are not supposed to be here.
Go terminate yours too so we can have some rest here.

i bet you that guy never invested a dime, that is another tactics to create panic and God will keep shaming them

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AKBUDDY: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Am not a first or second time investor. At this time is for those that have ears. If it goes down with the money I care less, but it’s just to sensitize people not to relax and feel all is good.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
aremso:

i bet you that guy never invested a dime, that is another tactics to create panic and God will keep shaming them
maybe registered with scammers. Beware of scammers

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
AKBUDDY:
Am not a first or second time investor.at this time is for those that have ears. I’d it hoes down with the money I care less, but it’s just to sentimental people not to relax and feels it’s all good.
explain urself or u shut up, u didn't invest in MBA trading.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AKBUDDY: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
OYO
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
AKBUDDY:
OYO

Bye bye!

If you need something for dinner, kindly remember to let us know.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
AKBUDDY:
Am not a first or second time investor. At this time is for those that have ears. If it goes down with the money I care less, but it’s just to sensitize people not to relax and feel all is good.
there is nothing like first or second time investor. Only u knw where u invested ur 5k

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcmichael: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
AKBUDDY:
OYO

Shut up show us your roi for at least 3month .onye ara

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
ifeanyija:
there is nothing like first or second time investor. Only u knw where u invested ur 5k

Yea, he might be one of those guys contributing 5,000 to raise 360,000 in the other thread.
His 5k has now grown wings and flew away.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Yea, he might be one of those guys contributing 5,000 to raise 360,000 in the other thread.
His 5k has now grown wings and flew away.
yea, they paid him when he invested the first time, he increase the investment and they ran away

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcmichael: 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Yea there is telegram group called MBA forex that is scamming people who pay 5k to get 10k and 100k to get 200k after 3days

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Neverlosemoney: 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
AKBUDDY:
I see no valid point in your comments. All I see is someone with a LOSER mindsets. I can bet you are not an investor, it alright. let face the truth, though it can be bitter, but some people are just born to be LOSERS. No matter the opportunities they come across in life they will always pass it off.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kecy19(m): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
smiley smiley
Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
kcmichael:
Yea there is telegram group called MBA forex that is scamming people who pay 5k to get 10k and 100k to get 200k after 3days

Perhaps, he did not know that there is a REAL MBA, that is why he concluded that it will go down. They ran away with his money.... cheesy
Re: MBA Investors Forum by coolangel54(f): 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
See this man o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Better thing sweet you too. Enjoy your investment.
exoticeve:
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
AKBUDDY:

These same idiots keep coming with different Usernames and colours. But they r all d same person cheesy

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
coolangel54:
See this man o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Better thing sweet you too. Enjoy your investment.
pls i pm you

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.