Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,820 members, 7,959,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1195168 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by dhappyking(m): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2020
Any one with an idea on how long it takes to complete the documentd verification by the admin? That appears to be the crux of the matter now.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Pietr0: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2020
dhappyking:
f
It takes 3 months for banks to consider utility bill to be stale. I think the same should apply here. Ensure the address on it tallies with what you used to open your MBA account
The address on the bill i uploaded is different.. hopeing they accept it
Re: MBA Investors Forum by BadAdviser: 9:16am On Dec 04, 2020
Look at how outdated and stupid mba website is looking. Website that took 30 days to create o cheesy grin

Even junior ponzi scheme Addyfxx got a well functional application for Android and ios with no glitch but maxwell with all the billions can't even build a standard website not to talk of paying app developers to build a functional website for ios or Android grin cheesy

Ena go get sense by fire by force. I trust hunger grin cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Coldie(m): 9:29am On Dec 04, 2020
Resurgent2016:
I forsee rain........
.....of premium tears soon
Leave them abeg.

These people no wise.

Observe the time frame and the circumstances these are happening is exactly similar to what happened during MMM.

Mba forex knows that with that flaw in what happened november most investors are waiting to cash out their money for December before they pull out of the system making it even worst.

God really saved me cause I was thinking of using the money I was supposed to use to travel to the uk to invest in mba...lol

By now I for don get hbp

22 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Coldie(m): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2020
Even when mmm departure was obvious our religious people were still binding and casting.

When u would know sth is off is when next year they tell u, that because of the upgrade that if u want to collect your money u need to invest some extra money, they will use your extra money to add and paying you your entire interest.

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.