Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1172371 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2020
delawal:

bros did u invest and didnt get paid or re u just joking, be serious. if u didnt invest dont come here and sth else, bt if u invested and they didnt pay u then dont hesitate

the venture might be paying, let those who can risk,it keep doing. dts their choice
I'm serious I'm yet to be paid
Re: MBA Investors Forum by lammyna(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2020
Hello nairalanders and good people, please pardon my manners. I am doing thisfor someone to help us move this thread to front page to avoid other investors losing their money and it is possible we have some that had been scammed in the past here. Kindly read and check this thread. Let us bring this man to book for scamming people.

https://www.nairaland.com/6012118/talk-naira-scam-real
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bossplaya1(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2020
Biguyman:

Then, go to where you invested, abi to invest for Nairaland??
Go wear your clothes for where you bath, abi your poor content in your cranium dey pain you??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Qasak(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2020
Biguyman:

If you serious please escalate this issue with mba directly, no one here can solve your issue, except you just enjoy ranting on this platform.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2020
delawal:
a ponzi,scheme can take months or years before it crashes. anyone who wants can invest , its just a choice issue. bet let those investing be aware its a ponzi scheme, dts all,

how many people come online to claim they have received their monthly interest on savings accounts, bt here u see people shouting e dn drop which means tins dn dey cast

you're right my brother, he that has ears let him hear. nothing wrong in investing in ponzi, just be aware of what you're doing and stop being in denial

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Maybss: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2020
Ikeja
airsaylongcom:

What branch?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Isrealkennedy(m): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2020
Do you actually know what being " logical " means Don't use words just bcoz you heard it on TV

hubcap:

Obviously you have no logical argument so you result to insult, I love that FEM SONG tongue WHY EVERYONE COME DEY PARA PARA PARA PARA FOR ME OH tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogawisdom(m): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2020
All those people saying they are yet to be paid without any prove that they are investors with mba are disguised MBA haters catching their fun angry learn to ignore them, don't feed a throll.

Delayed payment doesn't exceed 3 days, if it does for anyone then go face mba branch u invested for resolution and stop ranting here.

Mba is paying and must continue to pay, my sept alert was only delayed by 1 day, already looking forward to October alert grin

14 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogawisdom(m): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2020
venahoro:
MBA to the world!!!
3rd ROI just dropped on my account(online). ROI was due on the 14th of September but it dropped exactly 1:am 15th of September.
We march on.

I'm also expecting my 1st ROI on my second account with MBA soon and as usual I will troop in here to share the good testimony.
#TeamOnline
#TeamMBA

Congrats and keep smiling to the bank, money making is for the risk takers.

But wait ooo is it possible to have two accounts with same name or u mean your wife's account?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
hubcap:

you're right my brother, he that has ears let him hear. nothing wrong in investing in ponzi, just be aware of what you're doing and stop being in denial

Ok I see, so the comment above is the .......

Adverse Effects from smoking Agbor weed ?

Hmmm, na wa oo. igbo nor good oo.

Madness is the end result.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by punisha: 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
ogawisdom:
All those people saying they are yet to be paid without any prove that they are investors with mba are disguised MBA hater catching their fun angry

Delayed payment doesn't exceed 3 days, if it does for anyone then go face mba branch u invested for resolution and stop ranting here.

Mba is paying and must continue to pay, my sept alert was only delayed by 1 day.

Lol.
Me I even get paid sometimes 2days before the date. Just like today's own.
Dunno about anyone else I once got paid on a weekend after I even removed my mind that it won't come through.
It doesn't pass three days tbh

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by delawal: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
hubcap:

they thought am their enemy. what do i gain from fighting a their program. its just dt i have checked it tru and realise what it is and also saying the fact dt its a ponzi dependent scheme. dt does not mean,it wont keep working. bt people who dont know should know. during mmm days many people who did were naive and lost lots of millions. then d defenders were all saying same things defenders here are saying til it bursted. bottomline do what works for u. if u have valid points to counter my claims bring it up and not some ARGUMENTUM AD HOMINEM

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by delawal: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
Biguyman:

if so then do what they all,are asking u to do, go their office and complain, then if it can be solved then we will know say wahala dn dey. keep doing what works for u

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by InGodWeTrust701: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
delawal:

they thought am their enemy. what do i gain from fighting a their program. its just dt i have checked it tru and realise what it is and also saying the fact dt its a ponzi dependent scheme. dt does not mean,it wont keep working. bt people who dont know should know. during mmm days many people who did were naive and lost lots of millions. then d defenders were all saying same things defenders here are saying til it bursted. bottomline do what works for u. if u have valid points to counter my claims bring it up and not some ARGUMENTUM AD HOMINEM

Biguyman,Delawal and Hubcap
Special Advice for you guys stay away from weed
Especially Agbor weed
InGodWeTrust not Weed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by mayorrex(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
ogawisdom:
All those people saying they are yet to be paid without any prove that they are investors with mba are disguised MBA hater catching their fun angry

Mba is paying and must continue to pay, my sept alert was only delayed by 1 day.

You aren't completely right Ogawisdom. I invested on the 10th of August. I have been patiently waiting for my first ROI. It's very true that there's little challenge in the payment of those who invested on the 10th of last month. To the Glory of God, my first ROI just landed GIDIGBA and it is very very heavy���... God punish those bad belle people wey dey bad mouth MBA to create unnecessary tension. Long live MBA forex!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by damosade(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
Eagle just landed... Roll over for another one year..

Haters stay cleared. Military zone.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by samdollas2004(m): 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
So all these arguments is to shout and panic that MBA is not paying...
So funny.
My one word to you all is that, your word is your world.
What you say is what you will become.
What you see is what Will be.
I decided to drop this to encourage us and of course let you understand that this negativity too shall pass. It is only positive things with good vibes that lasts.
Stay positive. Stay focused. Never encourage fear and never put yourself in a position that will cause panic. I invested and funny enough theses negative comments didn't even move me.
That's the Spirit. That's what a positive mind is.
MBA is just like a hedge fund. There are well structured. Your ROI will come in due time and when they don't after 7 days, don't panic. Call your account officer, he or she should be able to explain the situation to you or help you out in maximum 3 days.
Guys, a word is enough for the....
I off my mic!!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iyoocartel(f): 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
mayorrex:

You aren't completely right Ogawisdom. I invested on the 10th of August. I have been patiently waiting for my first ROI. It's very true that there's little challenge in the payment of those who invested on the 10th of last month. To the Glory of God, my first ROI just landed GIDIGBA and it is very very heavy���... God punish those bad belle people wey dey bad mouth MBA to create unnecessary tension. Long live MBA forex!
Iyoooo cartel

Wow bro. What time did you get credited?

I'm also an August 10 investor but even up till now nothing is yet to arrive!
It's frustrating but I just keep hoping embarassed

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
samdollas2004:
So all these arguments is to shout and panic that MBA is not paying...
So funny.
My one word to you all is that, your word is your world.
What you say is what you will become.
What you see is what Will be.
I decided to drop this to encourage us and of course let you understand that this negativity too shall pass. It is only positive things with good vibes that lasts.
Stay positive. Stay focused. Never encourage fear and never put yourself in a position that will cause panic. I invested and funny enough theses negative comments didn't even move me.
That's the Spirit. That's what a positive mind is.
MBA is just like a hedge fund. There are well structured. Your ROI will come in due time and when they don't after 7 days, don't panic. Call your account officer, he or she should be able to explain the situation to you or help you out in maximum 3 days.
Guys, a word is enough for the....
I off my mic!!!
Today is making it the 5th since my payment date and i never receive any alert yet.
If I had known after verifying my online account i should have gone ahead to invest online instead of going through the physical office way.

I don tire honestly

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by delawal: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
Biguyman:

Today is making it the 5th since my payment date and i never receive any alert yet.
If I had known after verifying my online account i should have gone ahead to invest online instead of going through the physical office way.

I don tire honestly
have u gone to their office as as suggested to,u
Re: MBA Investors Forum by mayorrex(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
Iyoocartel:

Iyoooo cartel

Wow bro. What time did you get credited?

I'm also an August 10 investor but even up till now nothing is yet to arrive!
It's frustrating but I just keep hoping embarassed

I received my alert exactly 10:57 am today. Yours too is going to drop very soon. Don't lose hope.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by samdollas2004(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
No need to comment or quote me with your comment. I have seen your complaints and tears. I M sure if you continue like this you will end up losing all. Why not thank God that your investment is multiplying? Just do something apart from being negative. Moreover it is said 7 days. Haba. This attitude is so damn wrong. Patience. After 7days I wrote, go and meet your account officer.
Biguyman:

I don tire honestly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
samdollas2004:
No need to comment or quote me with your comment. I have seen your complaints and tears. I M sure if you continue like this you will end up losing all. Why not thank God that your investment is multiplying? Just do something apart from being negative. Moreover it is said 7 days. Haba. This attitude is so damn wrong. Patience. After 7days I wrote, go and meet your account officer.
My investment is multiplying when I'm yet to get paid.
Shift abeg, and besides who are you to tell me who to quote or mention? This is nairaland not your household. Go make such laws in your household not on Seun property

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ekmike(m): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
lloydkizz:

Top-up completed successfully.

I also top up successfully today

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
samdollas2004:

Why are you even replying him sef. How many have told him to go sort it out with his account officer. He rather damn everyone and continue wailing on this thread. Does he sound like a real investor to you?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
mayorrex:

congrats bro
Enjoy your roi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
damosade:
Eagle just landed... Roll over for another one year..

Haters stay cleared. Military zone.
congrats bro
Enjoy life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
mayorrex:

I received my alert exactly 10:57 am today. Yours too is going to drop very soon. Don't lose hope.
congrats bro
Choplate life

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by venahoro(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
ogawisdom:

Congrats and keep smiling to the bank, money making is for the risk takers.

But wait ooo is it possible to have two accounts with same name or u mean your wife's account?
Thanks.
Not with the same name please, but with another name here. I used that of my sister.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
hubcap:
I wish Mr Maxwell Odum can become the president of Nigeria so he can legitimize ponzi scheme, imagine a ponzi like MBA with the backing of government and 200 million Nigerians, That ponzi go last for 600 years grin

You are so high on cheap dirty weed mixed with cow dung that you are now confusing MBA with your illegal weed business.

You are actually looking for a president that would legitimize Golden lemon, Blue dream, Dutch treat and the other nonsense you smoke to destroy your life.

Don't worry. Everyday for the weed smoker, one day for Lung damage.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
Biguyman:

Who dey mold weed like these grin cheesy

Stupid question... As if you don't know your Shadow... Keep deceiving yourself.... I dey look you, dey laugh.... Very soon your eye go clear.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
50nizzy:

Stupid question... As if you don't know your Shadow... Keep deceiving yourself.... I dey look you, dey laugh.... Very soon your eye go clear.
What's your problem?
Young man do you have a problem with me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.