Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1170468 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
EngrIKEM:
I thought they've stopped that category of investors??
I would be happy if they could stop them permanently, as panics and unnecessary rumours usually arise from those small capital investors, who sweat so much to raise their capitals and depend so much on it with their entire life.
Usually, anyone who can raise 360,000 for this venture, already has enough to eat, and won't have time to be drawn into unnecessary panics and rumours that may derail the business.

For me, let there be a capital NO to small capital investors. I still remember what they did to some of us in MMM with their "market women" kind of rumours and panics. Most rumours originate from the market places and streets where those hustlers dwell, and once it starts, there's usually no end to it
You're entitle to you're view 100%

Yes they would be stopped after their 6months contract period if they cant top up to the tune of 360k if they want to rollover, they either have their money back or rollover with top up to 360k. My contact person has cascaded the info to us already.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tolu121: 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
aremso:

Yes they would be stopped after their 6months contract period if they cant top up to the tune of 360k if they want to rollover, they either have their money back or rollover with top up to 360k. My contact person has cascaded the info to us already.
so i can invest 200k as a start up?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Tolu121:
so i can invest 200k as a start up?

NO those currently on less thank 360k must top up to 360k after their initial 6months contract if they want to rollover or have their money back after the 6 month

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tolu121: 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
aremso:

NO those currently on less thank 360k must top up to 360k after their initial 6months contract if they want to rollover or have their money back after the 6 month
ok
Re: MBA Investors Forum by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Trayceey:
I wanted to do 800k but I ended up doing 400k out of fear. I'm regretting now

Don't feel bad, it is advisable to speculate on the funds you can afford to forget
Re: MBA Investors Forum by earnit1: 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
do your own research
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogawisdom(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
EngrIKEM:
Acc:XXXXXX1984
Credit:NGN30,000.00
Desc:N-10065539636/MBA OWE 18TH JUNE:UBA::062
Date:20-06-2020 19:36
Bal:NGN
Call 0700 909 909 909
To God be the glory 4th ROI though small but am for now cool with it cos that's what i can afford as at Feb.

U were a T-natel investor moved to mba I guess pls what did you take to mba to move your investment to them. What did you do exactly, some of us are still hanging. pls respond
Re: MBA Investors Forum by EngrIKEM: 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
ogawisdom:

U were a T-natel investor moved to mba I guess pls what did you take to mba to move your investment to them. What did you do exactly, some of us are still hanging. pls respond
18 of feb was having 320k on me and I really wished to key in and T-natel was an option but my mind no carry am, as at then MBA window was slightly open for 200k above if u push ruggedly so I made that push and the door accommodated me that's my story

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Carfreak966: 7:38am On Jun 22, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

I thought they've stopped that category of investors??
I would be happy if they could stop them permanently, as panics and unnecessary rumours usually arise from those small capital investors, who sweat so much to raise their capitals and depend so much on it with their entire life.
Usually, anyone who can raise 360,000 for this venture, already has enough to eat, and won't have time to be drawn into unnecessary panics and rumours that may derail the business.

For me, let there be a capital NO to small capital investors. I still remember what they did to some of us in MMM with their "market women" kind of rumours and panics. Most rumours originate from the market places and streets where those hustlers dwell, and once it starts, there's usually no end to it.

Omo igbo I know you used your last 1 million to invest in MBA. Since you have never supported any ‘Market Women’ or small capital investors in your life you have no say in their money even if it’s 1naira. The fact you can afford to invest a million no mean say make you day talk talk like woman

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by samonom(m): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2020
Just received my first Payment from MBA forex, welldone. Additional income for the month.

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by eezeribe(m): 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
New packages rolling out soon

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Hectorlannister: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
If you want to diversify. Ask me how. 08134701879 WhatsApp.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
eezeribe:
New packages rolling out soon
MBA IS GROWING

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
ifeanyija:
MBA IS GROWING

shame to bad belle people

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by eezeribe(m): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
ifeanyija:
MBA IS GROWING
Yes ooo, with the new restructuring and new plans rolling out, we are in for long term financial success..

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by eezeribe(m): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
aremso:

shame to bad belle people
Exactly... If you see the crowd of new investors at my branch today, it was something else.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
eezeribe:

Exactly... If you see the crowd of new investors at my branch today, it was something else.

God will continue to sustain them and keep them for us

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by eezeribe(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
aremso:

God will continue to sustain them and keep them for us
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by dogtails(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hope this new package will not spoil things oh,left for me they should leave d minimum at 360k
Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
dogtails:
Hope this new package will not spoil things oh,left for me they should leave d minimum at 360k
What is the new package?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by karlxavier(m): 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
I have a "friend" that wants to invest with MBA forex but he is been skeptical about the whole thing.

He want to know and get some assurance if he is to go ahead with the investment.

Please kind advice and encouraging advice is needed
Re: MBA Investors Forum by EhisChelsea1(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
aremso:

Kudos best comment to me, you dont move from high risk to another hyper high risk investment. As for me, i love stocks investment if i can get those stocks at a very good price getting stock like zenith at DY of 17% will ensure i get dividend of 17% on my investment yearly and even wt corona, banks are still making money. So i channel my proceeds to build up the stock and u can imagine getting dividend of 5-10m yrly unless they did not make profit. Was relaxing last night when first bank dividend landed in my account. Money must be coming in from january to dec even though am sleeping or on a journey and even when am old and an gone my family continue to enjoy the dividend unless the shares are sold. My advice to the youth pls learn to let money work for you instead of you working for money, i dont envy bankers cos they are working hard for me to get dividend at end of the yr.

I sent u a DM. Kindly accept, let's talk
Re: MBA Investors Forum by dogtails(m): 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
karlxavier:
I have a "friend" that wants to invest with MBA forex but he is been skeptical about the whole thing.

He want to know and get some assurance if he is to go ahead with the investment.

No assurances if he doesn't have d heart to take risk,he should leave his money in d bank

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Let him keep his money o. Nothing like assurance from anybody. Ask chefchi and davido

karlxavier:

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
karlxavier:

Bro its not your friend, its you. you needed more advice. I will advice you, don't invest. Keep your money in the bank it is more safer....and your mind will be at peace. If you need assurance, nobody can give you assurance here. Its only Maxwell Odum of MBA FX that can give you such assurance.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by lion501: 2:09am On Jun 23, 2020
TheWatchDog:
Bro its not your friend, its you. you needed more advice. I will advice you, don't invest. Keep your money in the bank it is more safer....and your mind will be at peace. If you need assurance, nobody can give you assurance here. Its only Maxwell Odum of MBA FX that can give you such assurance.

Or better still he can meet Davido for the assurance ��

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.