Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1170648 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by od501: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
EmmymTr:

Yes ohh, EFCC, Cbn, Cysec, all the agency(Security)

Any evidence on this? What's your source?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by od501: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
iphanyie:
MBA Forex is very real. You can now do as low as 100k.

Haba
Re: MBA Investors Forum by dogtails(m): 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
toby4ever:

Thanks your response .

So if I invest 360k as I heard it's the min one can invest what would I get monthly and would I get my capital back? And for what how long is the investment package?

Thank you
Problem with Nigerians is that we don't know how to research..If u had simply taken ur time to read about mba from the internet u wouldn't be here asking already answered questions plus u can simply go tru this thread and I bet from the first 4 pages u will find ur answer but laziness will not allow u do that..Tueh

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 1:56am On Jun 27, 2020
toby4ever:

Thanks your response .

So if I invest 360k as I heard it's the min one can invest what would I get monthly and would I get my capital back? And for what how long is the investment package?

Thank you

You will get your mined head monthly. Please don't annoy me this morning with annoying questions. Simply read and research. It's on this thread and website. Jeez

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by narit: 5:48am On Jun 27, 2020
toby4ever:

Thanks your response .

Thank you
You will get 15% of whatever you invested within the range of 360k to 4.9M, for 6months. So if you iinvested 360k, you will get monthly payments of 54k for 6months. You can collect your initial capital back after the six months duration. Or you can even roll over, if you want to keep compounding your Returns. Please, read through this thread to understand more of how MBA works, most or nearly all questions pertaining to MBA and even outside have been answered here.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by dogtails(m): 9:42am On Jun 27, 2020
narit:

You will get 15% of whatever you invested within the range of 360k to 4.9M, for 6months. So if you iinvested 360k, you will get monthly payments of 54k for 6months. You can collect your initial capital back after the six months duration. Or you can even roll over, if you want to keep compounding your Returns. Please, read through this thread to understand more of how MBA works, most or nearly all questions pertaining to MBA and even outside have been answered here.
Why u dey bother reply that one abi Is it because it's a female account Simple research u guys cant do but if it's to twerk on IG or make useless tick tok videos,una go get strenght...Lazy things mtchewwww

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ephraimsobe: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2020
MBA forex is real, and so is Bluekey. Except that blue key gives you more. 40% ROI monthly.

Please I want to know more about this bluekey. My whatsapp 080 nine nine 752175
Re: MBA Investors Forum by dogtails(m): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2020
ephraimsobe:

Please I want to know more about this bluekey. My whatsapp 080 nine nine 752175
Bluekey has been shut down oh,u better save your money

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by singletee(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/anti-corruption-unit-calls-transparency-ethical-transactions-forex-trading-243967/amp

For those asking if its real or fake ...read through words from the presidency ...
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
singletee:
https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/anti-corruption-unit-calls-transparency-ethical-transactions-forex-trading-243967/amp

For those asking if its real or fake ...read through words from the presidency ...

They will still not believe, they will say its a scam write up or paid write up.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Optimistdude: 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
eezeribe:

You are welcome...
hi
please send me that ebook funnydude released for free by Nnamani Czar
send to: drapin69@gmail.com

thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by VOJA(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2020

Guys, overcome your fears and invest via MBA if you can.
If you cannot, then stay clear rather than spewing lies and creating panic here and there.

The attached screenshots are the evidence of my first time investment with MBA yesterday in their Calabar Branch, Cross River State. Transfer was done twice, but I'm yet to receive email or SMS notification from the Company pertaining to the success of my investment.
I hope there's no issue in that aspect?

I have got nothing to worry about, I've made my own findings from reputable men and women and I've come to the realization that MBA is here to stay.

In this life, you either get rich by taking some risk or you die poor by detesting risk.

11 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Okokob: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
Leave the risks for risks takers, every one must not be rich, let for me nobody will hear peep from me, talk more of arguing with anyone. My old pale will say book no de lie....

I started with 400k last yr, I just top up with 2.3m dis month.

Am not writing dis to convince anyone to invest, if u get de iron mind, join de link but if you don't, please stay aside and watch us.

11 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
ufotty2001:

That company is a scammer.. I know of company long time ago

Have they scammed you before. Give facts so potential investors know exactly what they are getting into. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aivewobhor: 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
PLease house, how do I terminate my contract.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by InGodWeTrust701: 12:18am On Jun 28, 2020
aivewobhor:
PLease house, how do I terminate my contract.
Baba go to their office were u invested and ask them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Successdude(m): 12:49am On Jun 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:

When people say "online" I always like clarification. Yes. You can do everything online. However online differs from online. If by online you mean creating an account via payment.mbatrades.com yes you can do everything online. You however have to interact with support@mbatrades.com in the event of any challenges.

If online means interfacing with a staff via email and having your account domiciled at that employee's branch. And have the employee as your go-to person when you have an issue. Then yes. You can do everything online

Can one have more than one account with them
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Gee64: 6:02am On Jun 28, 2020
Where are they located in Benin City?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by EhisChelsea1(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2020
Gee64:

Uselu... They have a gigantic building opposite Uselu Market. U can't miss it

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by InGodWeTrust701: 8:18am On Jun 28, 2020
Gee64:
The Build was former Eco bank building opposite Uselu market.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 28, 2020
Successdude:

Can one have more than one account with them

No. Not in the same name. You can have in your children's name, or your spouse's name or your business name...all.of which are separate from yours and must carry a bank account in their names
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Successdude(m): 10:29am On Jun 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:

No. Not in the same name. You can have in your children's name, or your spouse's name or your business name...all.of which are separate from yours and must carry a bank account in their names

What if I use same account numbers but different account ?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2020
Successdude:

What if I use same account numbers but different account ?

Not sure I understand this. How can the same account number be tied to different accounts?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Successdude(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Not sure I understand this. How can the same account number be tied to different accounts?

I meant if I open for myself with my account ... And open for my child too, and want to use same account.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 28, 2020
Successdude:

I meant if I open for myself with my account ... And open for my child too, and want to use same account.

Nope. Not going to fly. The bank account used must be in the name of the person opening the Investment. Checks are carried out and you might have to jump through so many hoops to get your money back. In fact if you open one in your child's name, the transfer to MBA's bank account MUST come from that child's bank account

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Successdude(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Nope. Not going to fly. The bank account used must be in the name of the person opening the Investment. Checks are carried out and you might have to jump through so many hoops to get your money back. In fact if you open one in your child's name, the transfer to MBA's bank account MUST come from that child's bank account

Okay.

Clarify this possibility of same IP : would it affect ?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 28, 2020
Successdude:

Okay.

Clarify this possibility of same IP : would it affect ?

Again I don't get. IP means a lot of things
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Successdude(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Again I don't get. IP means a lot of things

IP address, since we are going to use same computer system assuming we doing it through the website
Re: MBA Investors Forum by montono: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Please can someone give me their bank account number for Uyo branch. It's urgent.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bossplaya1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
montono:
Please can someone give me their bank account number for Uyo branch. It's urgent.

Here's it
Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited, Sterling Bank

Make sure you inform them/your account office before paying into the account.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by shullygirl: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Waoooh shocked. I invested through the online platform using my husband's ATM because I kept getting OTP errors when I tried using mine a couple of times. Does this mean I will also 'jump through many hoops to get my money back
Re: MBA Investors Forum by SA44LA44(m): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
shullygirl:

Waoooh shocked. I invested through the online platform using my husband's ATM because I kept getting OTP errors when I tried using mine a couple of times. Does this mean I will also 'jump through many hoops to get my money back

Always read extensively before doing any investment. I already knew about using the investors online banking to transfer money to MBA trading account. Or if you cant do online transfer you can go to the bank and pay and put your name as the depositor.

i hope you get this sorted out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.