Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1172035 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Rahmanjargo(m): 9:54am On Aug 09, 2020
SQLmastar:
Yes you can but it may not go through initially. I had friends who had issues making deposit. They sent a mail to support and a payment link was sent (2k transfer charges apply).
If you are not the patient type, I suggest to walk into the nearest branch and invest.
OR contact @airsay. He will bring the lekki branch to your doorsteps... grin
I'm not in Lagos that's the problem
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ucosuagwu(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Hi bro sorry for I'm disturbing you
What's the next step i should take now?.should i click on pay?

Ohh looks like you went to their physical office.

Cause mine, I didn't have pending order, was deposited straight through card....Ohh except it was bank transfer you clicked on, so yea, Just pay, I think MBA will verify the order in no time and your investment starts.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by eezeribe(m): 10:48am On Aug 09, 2020
airsaylongcom:

You know there are better ways to resolve a 40day delayed Business Agreement. I would have stepped in and assured you of your BA tomorrow morning. But I'd rather pass. Your style of resolving issues says a lot about you.
My sis has gotten her stuff... Thanks so much for coming through. God bless you.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2020
eezeribe:

My sis has gotten her stuff... Thanks so much for coming through. God bless you.

Oh great! She should have gotten it earlier o. Some bottlenecks delayed it. Goimg forward though she should get it on time without any need for intervention

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Moda1: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2020
Ok thanks. I was seeing it as an important document as explained by the girl that brought me into MBA . The girl hv resigned and joined another investment company so am keyimg into a secondary account officer . So i cant really talk to the guy cos he didnt open the account in d first place . I will return there next week to see if i will pick it up as they said i need it
ifeanyija:
what do u even need mou for? Mmm didn't issue mou yet millions invested there. Forget mou and enjoy ur ROI from a genuine company. If your account officer said u shud wait then wait stop coming here to complain. I did my roll over twice without mou, I was called for it but I told the account officer to keep it for me, that's not my problem since he always do the roll over and topup for me without going to the office.

Also note, always ensure u send airtime sometimes to ur account officer at least, not every time u will be disturbing them. That's the secret.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Moda1: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2020
Anyway I'm no more interested in getting assistance from u even if ur my last resort .So keep ur cool .thanks
airsaylongcom:

You know there are better ways to resolve a 40day delayed Business Agreement. I would have stepped in and assured you of your BA tomorrow morning. But I'd rather pass. Your style of resolving issues says a lot about you.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2020
With this attitude, you'll find it difficult going very far in life!

Part of being a man is having the courage to accept when you're wrong...

Moda1:
Anyway I'm no more interested in getting assistance from u even if ur my last resort .So keep ur cool .thanks

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 11:33am On Aug 09, 2020
Wherever you are, @airsay will bring the Lekki branch to your bedroom...

Rahmanjargo:

I'm not in Lagos that's the problem
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Rahmanjargo(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2020
AlmondRPG47:
Wherever you are, @airsay will bring the Lekki branch to your bedroom...

Sure I understand bro. But after making payment to airsay is an online account going to be created for me?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
Let me correct a misconception. No monies are paid to me. All payments go to MBA account directly

11 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by idiopathic: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
I have been following this thread on MBA which pays a mind blowing 15% on a monthly. Lots of investors on Naira land swear by their authenticity and even become demeaning when anyone tries to encourage caution.

My concern IS 180% annual returns possible from forex on a consistent basis. The winners in a Ponzi scheme are usually early investors. So I concede, those lucky to have started early will probably reap huge rewards. It’s fine if you want to take that chance.

If MBA are really that profitable, why will they continue to need public funds? They should now have enough money to invest only with their own funds. Why give away 180%, which would have gone to their profits. I know big hedge funds have people queuing up and often wait years to invest. A lot (Renaissance) actually stop receiving external funds once they have adequate trading capital. The most successful trader/investors struggle to make 25% on a consistent basis but MBA is claiming to make over 200% per annum. Pls think.

I know I will receive abuse and demeaning comments, but please investigate carefully before
big financial commitments.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Moda1: 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
I hv paid my dues and already far . What more than to manage my resources. Never bother me .
AlmondRPG47:
With this attitude, you'll find it difficult going very far in life!

Part of being a man is having the courage to accept when you're wrong...

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
fxjones:

With this plan investors are guaranteed[i][/i] a monthly ROI for 12 Months..... anyone offering guarantee on an investment that is full of speculative uncertainty is nothing but a scam running ponzi, MBA is able to survive this long because of the various percentage it offers accross the board, mark this date when there is massive panic the big boys will stop rolling over and demand their capital, then you guys who are the small investors will be roasted alive begging for mercy.......... a dog heading to his early grave always ignore the sound of the horn.....

Sadly, investors are often slow to admit that they’ve fallen victim to a Ponzi scheme. Besides the understandable anguish of being perceived as both foolish and greedy, many fear that public exposure will create a crisis of confidence that could create a run on the promoter and make matters worse. Clinging to even the smallest fragment of hope, investors have been known to go to enormous lengths to protect the promoter in the hopes that they can recover some money.

When it comes to investing, it is advisable to exercise great caution and look out for any of the following warning signs:

1. Abnormally high investment returns

The most obvious sign of any investment skulduggery is the promise of an abnormally high investment return. While Ponzi schemes may take a variety of forms, they all follow the same intrinsic theme: investors are promised they will make a much higher return than can be achieved through any conventional investment opportunity. When analysing investment opportunities, remember the adage: if it’s too good to be true, it probably is.

2. Guaranteed returns

The words ‘guaranteed returns’ are designed to trigger both deep-seated investor greed and the willing belief that this is a ‘sure-fire thing’. However, when it comes to investing, no return is ever guaranteed and even the most modest investment carries some risk. Greed is your greatest enemy when investing. Be highly suspicious of anyone who offers you a guaranteed return on your investment.

3. Consistently high performance

By their very nature, the investment markets rise and fall over time, and your returns in any reputable investment will reflect these market fluctuations. Be sceptical of any investment that promises consistently positive returns regardless of overall market conditions.

4. Vague business model

If you don’t understand the business model after a five-minute explanation, stay away. The investment’s business model should be easy to understand and, as an investor, one should be clear where and how returns are generated. Fraudsters are notorious for using complicated verbal constructs such as ‘hedge future trading’, ‘high yield investment’ and ‘offshore investment program’ to intimidate would-be investors. These are smoke-and-mirror tactics used to confuse and bully investors. As Warren Buffett is famous for saying: “Never invest in a business you can’t understand.”

5. The need for more investors

The survival of any Ponzi scheme is dependent on its ability to continually attract new investors. Without an ongoing stream of new investors, the fraudster is unable to pay the previous investors, and the whole scheme will unravel. If you are pressured into finding new investors or offered rewards for introducing new investors, alarm bells should be reverberating.

6. Pressure to reinvest

Ponzi schemes will collapse without regular income or if too many investors withdraw their funds. To remain afloat, the promoter will offer investors higher returns if they don’t cash out or if they reinvest their money. While on paper investors believe their investments are gaining incomparable ground, the truth is that most Ponzi schemes don’t make any investments on behalf of their investors at all. If you’re pressured or rewarded for reinvesting, be alarmed.

7. The pressure to act now

Ponzi fraudsters are also notorious for creating a false sense of urgency by leading the investor to believe the deal is only valid for a limited time. The investment opportunity is often shrouded in secrecy, and the investor is pressured to ‘act now’ while the ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ window of opportunity stands obscurely and suspiciously ajar. The pressure to invest within a certain period is foreign to sound investing principles and should be considered a red flag.

8. Credibility through association

A Ponzi scheme promoter generally creates an air of exclusivity by luring would-be investors into his inner circle of family and friends. By proximity to those who are close to the fraudster, the investor’s fears are allayed – after all, foxes never prey near their dens and thieves don’t rob from their own homes. This is a powerful psychological tactic used by fraudsters to build credibility through association with reputable people who are known to them. Remember, Bernie Madoff managed to deceive those nearest and dearest to him, including his sons.

undecided u get energy o. Too much energy spent on nothing. Why not channel it into your FX trade instead of spamming this place everytime? Is anyone here complaining to u? Did you give anyone here the money to invest? Is it your money? What's the need of this repeated long notes? Y taking panadol ontop someone else's headache? U are beginning to sound like one in pains.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
idiopathic:
I have been following this thread on MBA which pays a mind blowing 15% on a monthly. Lots of investors on Naira land swear by their authenticity and even become demeaning when anyone tries to encourage caution.

My concern IS 180% annual returns possible from forex on a consistent basis. The winners in a Ponzi scheme are usually early investors. So I concede, those lucky to have started early will probably reap huge rewards. It’s fine if you want to take that chance.

If MBA are really that profitable, why will they continue to need public funds? They should now have enough money to invest only with their own funds. Why give away 180%, which would have gone to their profits. I know big hedge funds have people queuing up and often wait years to invest. A lot (Renaissance) actually stop receiving external funds once they have adequate trading capital. The most successful trader/investors struggle to make 25% on a consistent basis but MBA is claiming to make over 200% per annum. Pls think.

I know I will receive abuse and demeaning comments, but please investigate carefully before
there re strategies to achieve that and more. Have u heard people make 100% in a month?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
idiopathic:

Sorry, from your username, you have a disease with an unknown cause

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Kendaboss(m): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
MBA is not a ponzi scheme. Seems you don't know about forex, 15% monthly ROI is not mind blowing as you think if you know how to trade well. I had an investment sometime ago with an individual who trades forex and pays 15% every 2 weeks and I have to share the losses in times the trade goes south.
MBA has been consistentent and bears the losses for their trade. My only regret was not knowing about them earlier last year.
idiopathic:

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
50nizzy:

That was how his village people were contributing cocoyam and cassava to his forefathers that refused to farm and challenged the gods.

He is here repeating the sad history of his ancestors. Please no contribution for him, we must not encourage his stupidity

All the cocoyam and cassava contributions his ancestors got never motivated them to start planting. they still accused the gods of running a Ponzi Scheme.

Bros Leave him, let him rot in his misery.

i love this!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
ifeanyija:
what do u even need mou for? Mmm didn't issue mou yet millions invested there. Forget mou and enjoy ur ROI from a genuine company. If your account officer said u shud wait then wait stop coming here to complain. I did my roll over twice without mou, I was called for it but I told the account officer to keep it for me, that's not my problem since he always do the roll over and topup for me without going to the office.

Also note, always ensure u send airtime sometimes to ur account officer at least, not every time u will be disturbing them. That's the secret.

i did not get an mou for one of my account and even when text was sent that was ready, there was no time to pick it up and the ROI for the 6th month will land this week by God grace there after rollover follow.

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
We see distance differently...

What you see as 'already far', others see as 'warming up' for the journey ahead!

Having a few bucks and few investments doesn't qualify as far...let me break down what qualifies as 'already far' below;

Owning at least a 100,000,000 units of the shares of a reputable organization(s)/company(s), owning a house worth over a N100,000,000, owning landed properties worth over N200,000,000, having at least a N100,000,000 saved for your children education, spent atleast a N100,000,000 in charity etc. will qualify you as having gone far in life!

Be humble bro! You're a poor dude, we all are...

Moda1:
I hv paid my dues and already far . What more than to manage my resources. Never bother me .

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Moda1: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dont generalize, poverty is a choice,Your poor cos u believe so and hv spoken into existence . I'm rich, thats the path i hv choosen and believe .
AlmondRPG47:
We see distance differently...

What you see as 'already far', others see as 'warming up' for the journey ahead!

Having a few bucks and few investments doesn't qualify as far...let me break down what qualifies as 'already far' below;

Owning at least a 100,000,000 units of the shares of a reputable organization(s)/company(s), owning a house worth over a N100,000,000, owning landed properties worth over N200,000,000, having at least a N100,000,000 saved for your children education, spent atleast a N100,000,000 in charity etc. will qualify you as having gone far in life!

Be humble bro! You're a poor dude, we all are...

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
Moda1:
Dont generalize, poverty is a choice,Your poor cos u believe so and hv spoken into existence . I'm rich, thats the path i hv choosen and believe .

Walk into the branch on Tuesday at 9:30am. Come with someone to sign as witness for your Business Agreement. Ask for Roseline at the front desk and tell her Air say asked you to come in. Your contract and Receipt will be waiting for you. Don't bother asking how I got to know your details

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
On the contrary, you will only receive enlightenment and not insults!

Have you asked why 'big' companies like banks still list their stocks/shares publicly? According to you, they shouldn't need investors' funds anymore since they're big enough...you need to take a business class, bro.

On the 180% per annum...I must agree with you that it's a huge return! I can make 400% profit per annum doing my normal business! Some of us were not drawn to MBA because of the small 180% ROI per annum...its the ability to compound our interest that drew us in. By compounding we make over 500% per annum. Cool, right?

Personally, I know a dude who makes up to 50% (+ or -) from trading forex monthly. On average, he'll be making about 600% profit per annum.

I don't like writing long epistles...in a nutshell, you need a financial education!

idiopathic:

11 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
I give up on you, you're a lost cause!

Even in character, you're still poor! See how @airsay helped your frustrated self despite your attitude...because he's rich in character!

Learn to be humble bro...the world's a small place!

Moda1:

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
idiopathic:

Ignorance is truly a Disease and that is one of the many diseases you are suffering from.

So you know you would receive abuse and demeaning comments, and still have the effrontery to post this your garbage here ? To what end ?

After your Evil family altar have afflicted you with an unknown disease, you are looking for someone on this thread to bury you ?

Abeg carry your disease go and die elsewhere. we nor go touch you. we are not interested in your burial.

Shame on you.

Let me warn you : if you want to talk trash about our investment, open your own thread where you can discuss with your evil family altar.

idiopathic Idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
I never saw this one coming bro...you continue to amaze us!

I'll make sure to direct some of my dudes willing to invest to you. You're just too nice!

airsaylongcom:

Walk into the branch on Tuesday at 9:30am. Come with someone to sign as witness for your Business Agreement. Ask for Roseline at the front desk and tell her Air say asked you to come in. Your contract and Receipt will be waiting for you. Don't bother asking how I got to know your details

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lol @AlmondRPG47...

She's an ambitious person financially. Very ambitious. And a 40 day delay from us isn't acceptable.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Oh, a 'she'...that explains alot!

Very ambitious indeed...a little background check already shows the 'bouncing Kiki' has a strong hustling spirit!

airsaylongcom:
Lol @AlmondRPG47...

She's an ambitious person financially. Very ambitious. And a 40 day delay from us isn't acceptable.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
ifeanyija:

True Talk.

That is the true Nigerian Spirit. We must honor the office of every man. A little gift can open massive doors for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
Today is my Due Date.

But even if MBA tells me to wait for 3 weeks before alert go drop, No problem. I Believe MBA die.

MBA for life.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
Words of wisdom

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=50nizzy post=92635045]Today is my Due Date.

But even if MBA tells me to wait for 3 weeks before alert go drop, No problem. I Believe MBA die.

MBA for life. Love your spirit bro

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.