Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1172654 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Blitzerz: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
Neverlosemoney:
I hope no MBA investor, invested in that useless scheme pennywiss whatever they call it. I just swallowed a loss of 5.4millionaira. Glad I still have MBA please MBA don't screw me. I hate losing money

Hmmmm. For real?
I nearly invested in that stuff o
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Jhunnyleel: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hmmm , just hmmmm grin
God no go shame us ..
The way everyone keeps swimming to this stuff ehnnn grin ..
The invest plan & ROI is very cool ,Infact I love it
But the way y’all keep diving & swimming into it ehnnn..one even went as far as calculating his ROI & capital from 500k plus to almost 2 million at the end of 12 months..
I just laugh grin ..

Once more ;God no go shame us

I pray MBA LIVES FOREVER

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Arizona86: 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Neverlosemoney:
I hope no MBA investor, invested in that useless scheme pennywiss whatever they call it. I just swallowed a loss of 5.4millionaira. Glad I still have MBA please MBA don't screw me. I hate losing money

5.4m just like that�. They almost lured me to join but I was reluctant to and they got tired of me. Truly the site isn’t opening.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Neverlosemoney: 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Arizona86:

5.4m just like that�. They almost lured me to join but I was reluctant to and they got tired of me. Truly the site isn’t opening.
I was convinced by someone dear to me, I don't blame her, blamed myself. Within a space of 4month useless things!!!!

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Raskii3:
How long does it take to get the confirmation message? An investment was made last week on the huge saver plan for 6 months ROI. Till date no message yet. Customer care aren’t picking calls! These people aren’t professional, I’m beginning to regret.

Did anyone promise you you would get a confirmation message after investing??
Where did you read about getting a confirmation message after payment?
I just hate it when some of you guys just jump into what you haven't done any research on just because you see others doing it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by vanchi(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

I just hate it when some of you guys just jump into what you haven't done any research on just because you see others doing it.

Why not Allay his fears instead of berating him

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
More and more uninformed people are joining this scheme.
I just hope they won't pull it down soon with their childish complaints, and then call it another mmm.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
vanchi:

Why not Allay his fears instead of berating him

Allay which stupid fears??
Anyone who can't read a reasonable number of pages in this forum is not qualified to invest in the first place.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Pgltm: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
Arizona86:

Calm down bro, they are Gonna be back

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Billw(m): 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
ChybuzzDD:
I just hope they won't pull it down soon with their childish complaints, and then call it another mmm.

How can they pull it down nahh..u even sound uninformed...my issue with this thread is that some of the investors make mba seem like GLND or network marketing with the way they compose their testimonies..must they mention amounts MBA is trying

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by donvicky2007: 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
Raskii3:
How long does it take to get the confirmation message? An investment was made last week on the huge saver plan for 6 months ROI. Till date no message yet. Customer care aren’t picking calls! These people aren’t professional, I’m beginning to regret.

Pls, visit their branch and lay your complain, it shouldn't exceed 5 working days, that is what I was told at one of branch.
Pls, visit their branch and try and have the contact of your account officer or someone that assist you from thebranch you did your registration.

Shalom

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Amandacanny: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Pls I need the right website to check their new packages. I think am not using the right one. Can someone help me plsss
Re: MBA Investors Forum by dyoungesture: 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

I invested today at MBA lekki brand and i was also told that I will receive a confirmation message latest on Tuesday next week, that I should come back to show them. They said my ROI due date will start to count on the day I received confirmation message not the day I made payment
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Pgltm: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
ChybuzzDD:
Let's close this thread in my opinion

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
dyoungesture:

I invested today at MBA lekki brand and i was also told that I will receive a confirmation message latest on Tuesday next week, that I should come back to show them. They said my ROI due date will start to count on the day I received confirmation message not the day I made payment

That means level don change At MBA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Pgltm:

Let's close this thread in my opinion

Capital NO.

Close the mouth and stop the fingers of stupid folks whenever you see them here.

That’s the way to go. You don’t run away from your house because a mad man is at the gate.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
Raskii3:
See how you are using your own tongue to speak ills against yourself? I pray you do not regret. If you invested manually, just relax and expect your ROI in 30 days time and don't fret.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Billw:

How can they pull it down nahh..u even sound uninformed...my issue with this thread is that some of the investors make mba seem like GLND or network marketing with the way they compose their testimonies..must they mention amounts MBA is trying

You're asking how they can pull it down with rumours and panics, bros??
So, why do you think some guys here have dedicated their precious time towards chasing people like Fxmanager, Fxjones,etc, away from here?
Why do you think the CEO put the minimum amount at 360,000 in other to cut off some market women, street guys, students, etc??
Do you know what the Government can do if rumours, complaints and petitions become overwhelming??
Read about the events that preceded the crashing of mmm.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Raskii3:

So you feel by coming here your regrets would fade away ?

We don't offer anti-regret pills here.

If I were you with this sudden regrets, I would go and terminate the investment.

Never engage in anything that mess with your peace of mind. Peace of mind is essential in everything you do in life.

If you still want to go ahead with the investment, then do the following :

if the office you registered is not far from your house and you are less busy, then go there and ask them why the delay. this time collect the number of your account officer (Not customer care number) that you can contact anytime.

And remember to be nice to your account officer (the nigerian way), so that they answer your call with speed and joy.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by wableo: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
TheWatchDog:
See how you are using your own tongue to speak ills against yourself? I pray you do not regret. If you invested manually, just relax and expect your ROI in 30 days time and don't fret.

Bros that they are paying doesn't mean they shouldn't do things in the right way. If they do anything wrong you need to tell them to correct it.
There must be complains and they have to continue working on them to make things better.
Tell them their lapses for them to correct them so that the thing will last for long.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Billw:

You have issues with the testimonies and the amount mentioned by investors and you still come back to the thread once in a while.

Cant you see that you are the one with a bigger issue ?

if the amount dey pepper your body then scroll pass.

if na you dey display the huge amount your body go pepper you ?

Jealousy, Jealousy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by spiceeamiee(f): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hi. I know you are the resident MBA officer here. I'm ready to start my investment but my ID card has expired (expired this month) and i cant go through the process of another one now. What else can i use? I dont have dicers licenceor viters card. Only intl passport and it just expired this month. Thanks

airsaylongcom:

Naaah. With the new process she'd have to come over to the branch.

Bring along the following.
Utility Bill
Valid ID Card
Passport photo
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Gee64: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
Be civil with your language on a platform like this.
He only expressed his feelings.
ChybuzzDD:

Allay which stupid fears??
Anyone who can't read a reasonable number of pages in this forum is not qualified to invest in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
Gee64:
Be civil with your language on a platform like this.
He only expressed his feelings.

Get lost from here, you pessimist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Raskii3: 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Yes, it is clearly written there in the MOU I got, I went to their office to register and the person who registered me also said so, apparently, the plan I invested in just started last week. Seems they are coming up with new policies every other month. That aside, do you think I’m so stupid as to make up getting a confirmation message? Why can’t you engage someone in a friendly manner instead of displaying your lack of home training? If you can’t help me waka pass:

12 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Raskii3: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=donvicky2007 post=93068154]

Pls, visit their branch and lay your complain, it shouldn't exceed 5 working days, that is what I was told at one of branch.
Pls, visit their branch and try and have the contact of your account officer or someone that assist you from thebranch you did your registration.

Shalom[/

Thank you, I’ll do that on Monday. I’m just agitated that’s all. A lot of money is involved here

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Raskii3: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
dyoungesture:

Exactly, same with me. It’s been a week now still nothing.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Raskii3: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
TheWatchDog:

For the plan I did, ROI is supposed to come every 3 months. That’s a long time to stay in limbo.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
New investors we have now complain alot, God forbid

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iamfemi(m): 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
Forex Investment: Earn 40% for 6 months.

If you know anyone that is interested in investing into FOREX for 6 months and earn 40% return every month.. Please direct them to me.. 0 8 0 3 9 4 0 9 0 0 2.(whatsapp/call)

The minimum investment capital is #100k. You will get 40% of your capital monthly for 6 months. At the end of the 6th month chain, your capital will be returned to you with 40% due to you for that month. However, if you wish to continue your investment with the company, there won't be any need to refund your capital back to you.

The guarantee here is if you don't get returns at any time in the month. The capital will be returned to you immediately. But this will never happen because it's legit. Your investment will be backed by a deed of agreement you will sign into.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by LegitDeals247: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

I have the phone number of one of their staff at Lekki.

I was at their Lekki office and was calling the guy but he wasn't answering. I reported to the customer support there and they called him and he came out. This is the same guy that wasn't picking my call.

This is typical of nigeria businesses. Have you ever tried calling DSTV when you have issue to resolve?

Things dey happen.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by NothingLikeLove(f): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
Please, is there anyone who invested via online, last month July?

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.