Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1172286 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Blitzerz: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Enyinne:
Oga , why did u send PM to me . Kindly ask ur question here . Abi my alert be ur target .
Loooolz

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by alex074(m): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hello everyone, pls does MBA have office in Lagos?

I tried looking it up on their site but couldn't find my way around finding a Lagos address.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Isrealkennedy:
Congrats man!!!!! Patiently waiting for mine smiley smiley wink due date 4th , I'm sure by today or tomorrow container go land ..God bless MBA

sure, it will enter today

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Enyinne(f): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Abi oo grin
Blitzerz:

Loooolz
Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
Enyinne:
Oga , why did u send PM to me . Kindly ask ur question here . Abi my alert be ur target .
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Jombojombo(m): 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Enyinne:
2nd Roi recieved on point . I woke up to see alert from MBa 4th September gang
Online or offline investment?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by dyoungesture: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Enyinne:
2nd Roi recieved on point .
I woke up to see alert from MBa
4th September gang
I really love this robost alert bro

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Sinbo(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pls I just stumble into this, anyone ready to give me a proper guidance and details, I think I will wanna give a try to this. I love wat am seeing here. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
alex074:
Hello everyone, pls does MBA have office in Lagos?

I tried looking it up on their site but couldn't find my way around finding a Lagos address.

Page 155 or 243.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by tunnex190: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Please is there any recent info about any government body investigating MBA trading and investment recently? I have been an investor with MBA since August last year and I haven't had any issues with them but recently a friend who also is investing with them said he's planning to terminate his contract with them as he has gotten warnings from another investors as well saying they (MBA) are correctly under an investigation. I want to be sure everything is still fine with them because I just did roll-over for another year. Thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
tunnex190:
Please is there any recent info about any government body investigating MBA trading and investment recently? I have been an investor with MBA since August last year and I haven't had any issues with them but recently a friend who also is investing with them said he's planning to terminate his contract with them as he has gotten warnings from another investors as well saying they (MBA) are correctly under an investigation. I want to be sure everything is still fine with them because I just did roll-over for another year. Thanks

Na so ......

You got your info from someone who got his info from another person --- tatafo people

dem say, dem say, na him scatter nigeria like this so.

Abeg go and terminate your Investment, if you so believe this gossip from the pit of hell.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
50nizzy:

Na so ......

You got your info from someone who got is info from another person --- tatafo people

dem say, dem say na scatter nigeria like this.

Abeg go and terminate your Investment, if you so believe this gossip from the pit of hell.
Loud and clear!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
tunnex190:
lol, abeg terminate ur contract. Why shud I tell u not to terminate? My alert is more important to me than ur investment.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
Provide the Name of the Government Agency that is Investigating MBA.

And dont tell me it is SEC, because there have to be a law before there can be a law offender.

Even if MBA is under Investigation, does that make them guilty of any offense ? I dont understand how people think sometimes.

If you cannot provide the name of the government agency, then carry this your Reggae to Jamaica.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by careytommy37(m): 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Stop responding to tatafo comments.
Adopt airsay's policy

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
tunnex190:
So you are indirectly telling all of us to go and terminate our investment with MBA abi? Who sent you?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
tunnex190:

You have been an MBA Investor since August last year and I can’t remember the last time you came here to tell us you got your ROI.

But you saw it fit to come here and spread this your unfounded gossip ?

Guy, next time keep this kind information to yourself. If you cannot spread your Joy, don’t spread your fear here.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
gamaliel9:

AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN. And to you and your family also. We shall get there by His grace. May God continue to guide all who trade forex for MBA. More thousands of pips to them

And the 11/12 eagle landed safely, expecting 7/12 and 9/12 Thank you JESUS, may GOD continue to keep MBA for us till Jesus comes. May God continue to shame the haters and enemy and any one looking for their down fall may God continue to give them headache day and night and also give them work to do. Thank God for this opportunity

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Enyinne(f): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
Jombojombo:

Online or offline investment?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by RayRay06677(m): 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
maxjax:
MBA learnt they now have 50% ROI for 3 months

I went for that
Re: MBA Investors Forum by alex074(m): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
50nizzy:

Page 155 or 243.

Thanks so much. Much appreciated.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by meshzhi(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
ifeanyija:
ROI received yesterday
Due day is 3rd

1st ROI TODAY...
ALERT CRACKED MY PHONE SCREEN.
HELP ME REJOICE NI

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
meshzhi:

1st ROI TODAY...
HELP ME REJOICE NI

Congratulations. More Money in your Account.

aremso:

And the 11/12 eagle landed safely, expecting 7/12 and 9/12 Thank you JESUS, may GOD continue to keep MBA for us till Jesus comes. May God continue to shame the haters and enemy and any one looking for their down fall may God continue to give them headache day and night and also give them work to do. Thank God for this opportunity

Brave Ancestor, I Hail you. Congratulations.

A Big Amen to your Prayer. God would always send our enemies on an errand, they won't see the chance to trouble us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Sinbo(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
RayRay06677:

I went for that
Boss can I dm u privately?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
50nizzy:

Congratulations. More Money in your Account.

Brave Ancestor, I Hail you. Congratulations.

A Big Amen to your Prayer. God would always send our enemies on an errand, they won't see the chance to trouble us.

Amen, thanks brother.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by InGodWeTrust701: 12:16am On Sep 06, 2020
tunnex190:
If them won talk lie them go say na their friend talk am and them be investor for MBA since make we no attack them...Baba you be fool and na you form that lie too..you nu be any bloody investor but an Idiot.
Go cause panic for that your village way be IDP camp
You are a BAS-CARD !

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by alex074(m): 12:31am On Sep 06, 2020
Pls, you guys should take it easy with curses and abuses on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 1:43am On Sep 06, 2020
meshzhi:

1st ROI TODAY...
HELP ME REJOICE NI
Congrats bro
Enjoy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 3:10am On Sep 06, 2020
Re: MBA Investors Forum by harrychuksx(m): 3:11am On Sep 06, 2020
Guys please I want to ask is it true that the new investors of 360k will be getting paid every 3months of the monthly accrued earnings?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 3:34am On Sep 06, 2020
harrychuksx:
Guys please I want to ask is it true that the new investors of 360k will be getting paid every 3months of the monthly accrued earnings?

Take This your Kindergarten question to the Kindergarten class.

Page 240, you would see your Kindergarten teacher @ Kavey10 with a full coloured banner.

Make sure you learn there and graduate from Kindergarten class.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.