Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1173066 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 2:50am On Sep 08, 2020
firstworld:
Congrats!! Am seriously awaiting testimony from fxmanager, fxjones etc. etc.

Don’t expect anything positive from haters.

The only Testimony you should be expecting is about the burial of Fxmanager, Fxjones and every other hater that come to this thread to potray MBA as a Ponzi Scheme.

Today they are mad, tomorrow they die because they are wicked enemies of our progress.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 3:49am On Sep 08, 2020
The landing of the eagle shattered my phone screen.
Hala MBA grin grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 4:18am On Sep 08, 2020
akinonigbinde:
Hala MBA grin grin grin

Congratulations. More Money in your Account.

Enjoy your ride on the highway to financial abundance.

MBA For Life.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 4:22am On Sep 08, 2020
akinonigbinde:
Hala MBA grin grin grin

Congratulations.

This your Alert would also shatter the head of every MBA hater.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 8:32am On Sep 08, 2020
50nizzy:

Congratulations. More Money in your Account.

Enjoy your ride on the highway to financial abundance.

MBA For Life.
Thanks General. You've bn a worthy commander consistently leading the war on MBA haters, I now formally request with your permission to be recruited into the MBA army as a combatant clearing up the remnants left of those morafucker MBA terrorists.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2020
Wuurererer.... E don land oo, MBA has done it again earlier than the due date.
I thought it was a joke when i heard testimony from my fellow investors, even on Sunday while in the church MBA dey scatter people brain.
If you an investor like me and you are not praying for MBA for protection you are wicked.
And for those that want to bring MBA down with their dirty mouth and dirty mind, you will live, waste your data and continue to read people's testimony, just the way you are reading now.

19 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2020
DragonFire433:

Congratulations.

This your Alert would also shatter the head of every MBA hater.
Amen
Thanks Lieutenant General. You've also bn a worthy theatre commander consistently leading the war on MBA haters, I now formally request with your permission to be recruited into the MBA army as a combatant clearing up the remnants left of those morafucker MBA terrorists. It's time for operation Python dance.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 8:43am On Sep 08, 2020
Here's the new reeled out packages, for those asking questions.

This is the first package

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 8:44am On Sep 08, 2020
This is the second plan.

The choice is yours.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by CowbellY: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2020
justinbravo:

No...went to their office today...they were ready to help and asked me to send an email to the ICT team and wait 24hrs. Guess it will be resolved by Mon. latest.

Solved ?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Joevics(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2020
jspinsight:
Just Received the Balance MBA was supposed to have Paid Me...
Did you go to their office?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by GeorgeeJ: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2020
Patiently waiting for my first ROI.. Invested through my account officer on August 8(Saturday)

It should come between September 8-10th.. Hopefully

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by meshzhi(m): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2020
brunnette4real:
Come invest with samtos global company,an investment company into real estate, agriculture,Forex trading and Forex training.

We are registered with CAC and we give 20-40% ROI every month.

You can visit www.samtosglobal.com
Or our office at 3 to 9 Olukoleosho street off medical road Ikeja.
Or call /WhatsApp Bisi 09094980531
Bia take time o... Na by force to invest in somtos abi na some torch �?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by simplyshade: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2020
Same here. Invested on the 6th though
GeorgeeJ:
Patiently waiting for my first ROI.. Invested through my account officer on August 8(Saturday)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by freshious94: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2020
Please, can i have an online account alongside my offline running account?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by LegitDeals247: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
freshious94:
Please, can i have an online account alongside my offline running account?

No
Re: MBA Investors Forum by LudaChriz(m): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
simplyshade:
Same here. Invested on the 6th though
You people should endeavour to tell us when the alert land

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by simplyshade: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
I sure will smiley
I can't wait sef cheesy
LudaChriz:

You people should endeavour to tell us when the alert land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Moses247(m): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
I think MBA is now stepping up with their game I Submitted my I d for online verification yesterday and today it has been approved...... online investors let's go there

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
akinonigbinde:
Thanks General. You've bn a worthy commander consistently leading the war on MBA haters, I now formally request with your permission to be recruited into the MBA army as a combatant clearing up the remnants left of those morafucker MBA terrorists.

Again and again you have displayed Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Honour, Integrity, Personal Courage towards MBA and most importantly celebrating the Success stories of your fellow investors.

You have been an Exceptional and an Outstanding Citizen of the MBA Kingdom.

By virtue of the Authority vested in me by My Captain, My King. I, 50nizzy ("The Devourer" of naysayers of MBA kingdom....) hereby Draft you into the MBA Army.

You also have the full permission to ''Shoot on sight'' anything or anyone that speak against the MBA Kingdom. Shoot them first, then we can ask questions later.

I wish you a full measure of Success and Satisfaction as a member of the MBA Army.

MBA FOR LIFE.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
It is what it is!

Throw stone first then we can involve police later. Mad o

50nizzy:

Again and again you have displayed Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Honour, Integrity, Personal Courage towards MBA and most importantly celebrating the Success stories of your fellow investors.

By virtue of the Authority vested in me by My Captain, My King. I 50nizzy ("The Devourer" of naysayers of MBA kingdom....) hereby Draft you into the MBA Army.

You also have the full permission to ''Shoot on sight'' anything or anyone that speak against the MBA Kingdom. Shoot them first, then we can ask questions later.

I wish you a full measure of Success and Satisfaction as a member of the MBA Army.

MBA FOR LIFE.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by justinbravo: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
CowbellY:

Solved ?
My guy you still remember...no be small thing, been on their neck all this while and yes...I received my ROI this morning.
My case na special case but finally it's bn fixed

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by LudaChriz(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Moses247:
I think MBA is now stepping up with their game I Submitted my I d for online verification yesterday and today it has been approved...... online investors let's go there

Pls have u deposited money into your account and how did u do it? Is there any special procedure or I can use my debit card
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Moses247(m): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
LudaChriz:

Pls have u deposited money into your account and how did u do it? Is there any special procedure or I can use my debit card
Ur debit card

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Overwatch: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
LudaChriz:

There’s no special procedure.. the only procedure is putting your debit card details and after that, make the payment then the next stage is verification process which is putting the security One Time Passcode (OTP) that will be sent to your number and your email registered in your bank account. Once that is done payment will be initiated.

Then wait for some time for the payment to reflect on your balance.
When I did mine, I did it in the morning around 9 a.m and it took a few minutes not less than 20 minutes yeah before seeing it on my balance, because I kept refreshing to see if it has reflected.

Hence when seen, the most important part is don’t forget to invest it. Every damn second counts, a few have made the mistake thinking after payment is done ROI has started counting, so they left their money on their balance waiting for ROI to land.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
50nizzy:

By virtue of the Authority vested in me by My Captain, My King. I, 50nizzy ("The Devourer" of naysayers of MBA kingdom....) hereby Draft you into the MBA Army.

MBA FOR LIFE.
Shun Sir!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
akinonigbinde:

Shun Sir!

Congratulations Comrade, Welcome on Board.

To all the Naysayers, the battle lines are drawn.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by LudaChriz(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
Overwatch:

There’s no special procedure.. the only procedure is putting your debit card details and after that, make the payment then the next stage is verification process which is putting the security One Time Passcode (OTP) that will be sent to your number and your email registered in your bank account. Once that is done payment will be initiated.

Then wait for some time for the payment to reflect on your balance.
When I did mine, I did it in the morning around 9 a.m and it took a few minutes not less than 20 minutes yeah before seeing it on my balance, because I kept refreshing to see if it has reflected.

So when seen, the most important part is don’t forget to invest it. Every damn second counts, a few have made the mistake thinking after payment is done ROI has started counting and they left their money on their balance waiting for ROI to land.

Wow! This is well detailed and as simple as ABC. I wonder why people will choose to be going to the office though!
Thanks for ur response

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by NiRfreak(m): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
GeorgeeJ:

How can someone get an account officer if one is doing the online investment
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Congrats General.

akinonigbinde:

Shun Sir!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Kingofdfuture(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
Smiles
Kingofdfuture:
i pray God it does

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.