Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1174062 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iyobosadavid: 9:06am On Sep 27, 2020
hubcap:

guy for the last time you and that other guy should never quote me again else
Scammer like you get mouth to talk? You are just a worthless thief, and the causes those people you hack there bank account lay on you will sure manifest in you life.... a big AMEN to that.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by bizzibodi(m): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2020
Trayceey:
lol...my dear na so o. They almost made me terminate my contract too o. If no be say I get mind. 7th Roi don drop now. Expecting 8th roi
God go punish dem & na so dem go make U dey sprayed d rumour to others.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 27, 2020
hubcap:
Everyone knew that the winners were the first ones in, first ones out. Players who got burned by the game understood the worst possible outcome. They knew the chance of loss but not the impossibility of success, which is the exact definition of a confidence trick.

Few understand this grin

So in all your bombast, you are just a small time grifter. A short con. Hacking bank accounts of Nigerians. SMH. I will never be deceived by your ilk. Short cons are the worst of grifters.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Udo1naA: 10:07am On Sep 27, 2020
ifeanyija:
congrats, ur ROI na people investment

Na xo this life no balance and my investment na another man ROI
My joy with MBA is that I was looking forward to the year I will be making 500k monthly, little did I know that MBA will make me a monthly 600k earner.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Isrealkennedy(m): 10:07am On Sep 27, 2020
I've been on nairaland longer than you think man, don't let that date fool you...and besides which business man sits hand folded and watch someone talk bad about his investment

Before I invested in MBA I followed them closely for 4 good months, I did my research , I went to their office at Allen avenue I still had to chill for w month bfor investing so why won't I protect my business??

People are starting businesses,getting married ,building houses, leaving the country fufiling their dreams from MBA ROI so don't tell me not to....

opomulero:

israelkennedy u registered july 9, 2020 with 46 comments and all those comments are on this MBA topic abi.....we need to watch u well, you are here to lure people in ur mba net abi

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Isrealkennedy(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2020
Since you are skeptical why invest then If you can't risk it better rest oooo

Haywhy433:
Good morning fam.
I'm a crypto trader myself and to be honest I'm a but skeptical about the whole thing, but as a trader myself, I was born to take risks. Please I'll appreciate anyone who can give me reasons to put my hard earned money in MBA. Plus how to; process to smoothen it as well.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by bizzibodi(m): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2020
PLS airsaylongcom,can U explain d clause on d huge saver, duration which is 6mnths.
3.Your are entitled to 50% ROI payable quarterly
My question is is d 50% calculated monthly,quarterly or for 6monthly?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 10:37am On Sep 27, 2020
Isrealkennedy:
Since you are skeptical why invest then If you can't risk it better rest oooo

Kindly keep shut if you can't answer his question

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by bizzibodi(m): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2020
PLS who can explain d clause on d HUGE SAVER, duration which is 6mnths.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by acceptbtcpay: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2020
bizzibodi:

50% per 3 months

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by acceptbtcpay: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2020
Re: MBA Investors Forum by bizzibodi(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2020
acceptbtcpay:

50% per 3 months
That's 100% in 6months right.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Isrealkennedy(m): 11:17am On Sep 27, 2020
Aboki who call you here Jobless mfkr

Biguyman:

Kindly keep shut if you can't answer his question

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Isrealkennedy(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2020
For every 3 months you are being paid 50% of your initial capital , so in 6 months you get 100%

bizzibodi:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2020
4th ROI received yet my due date is not even today(sunday for that matter) but tomorrow and some people are here blabbing b.s about MBA.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Haywhy433(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2020
I learnt the minimum investment is 1000$. Please what's their current conversion rate? . Plus i need a detailed guide to the plans. Their website section for that isn't well detailed.
Also, can i pull out my funds anytime?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Isrealkennedy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
The minimum investment is $1000 (360k)

You can either invest in the 12 months plan where you get 15% monthly

or you invest in the 6 months plan where you get 50% every 3months that is 100% at the end of the 6months

And should you decide to pull your funds , you are given 2weeks in which you might even get it bfor then...

Attached below are some pictorial explanations

Haywhy433:
I learnt the minimum investment is 1000$. Please what's their current conversion rate? . Plus i need a detailed guide to the plans. Their website section for that isn't well detailed.
Also, can i pull out my funds anytime?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Molo001: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Isrealkennedy:
The minimum investment is $1000 (360k)

You can either invest in the 12 months plan where you get 15% monthly

or you invest in the 6 months plan where you get 50% every 3months that is 100% at the end of the 6months

And should you decide to pull your funds , you are given 2weeks in which you might even get it bfor then...

Attached below are some pictorial explanations

Nice
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
See Maxwell mbatrade CEO lol. When gee stop to dey pay am e enter investment scam and he dey cash out big. Gullible Nigerians ena Eyes go clear soon

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Gozzylala(m): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
Biguyman:
See Maxwell mbatrade CEO lol. When gee stop to dey pay am e enter investment scam and he dey cash out big. Gullible Nigerians ena Eyes go clear soon

Why did you invest your 800k when you have all the info at your disposal?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
It will cost you. Knowledge doesn't come cheap. If you are ready, DM me.

Bossplaya1:
N

Hi, can I DM??
I'm also an investor and have learnt everything about Forex but my strategy is still not profitable.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44

Insulting my employer
Lol airsay you're making me laugh.
Your employer is a criminal and we know that. Airsay you got no conscience and that's surprising. You don't care about the amount of lives that will be lost if mba disappear unannounced
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
Biguyman:

Your employer is a criminal and we know that. Airsay you got no conscience and that's surprising. You don't care about the amount of lives that will be lost if mba disappear unannounced

And you a self confessed cultist and fraudster. Did you care about those you defrauded? MBA is a legit corporate entity. Not like you a small time short con

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Isrealkennedy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
Did we tell you we don't know how he looks How can one be so stupid and useless Just a question tho...

Fellow investors please don't be deceived this clown never invested in MBA, I asked him to show a proof of the ROI he claimed he got after lamenting everywhere which he ignored ...and until he does that like every genuine investor here has then he continues to be a clown!!

Biguyman:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
Why are you such a big fool? angry You called Maxwell a criminal with no tangible evidence. It seems you have been cursed from the marine world. With your poverty stricken mind.
I swear you are a bastard, a fucking retard. What nonsense... Thunder fire you.
Biguyman:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
airsaylongcom:

And you a self confessed cultist and fraudster. Did you care about those you defrauded? MBA is a legit corporate entity. Not like you a small time short con
Corporate entity indeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.