Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1173885 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by elpochas: 6:02am On Oct 08, 2020
aremso:

Sorry about that can you go there again and ensure they sort out your issues before you leave? I can feel your pains just that no one can help you here. pls note that, 1k 2k goes a long way in achieving your goals, there is no time I go there to rollover over that I don't drop something, last time I went There to rollover my contact person has move to Bara, the next person transferred to another branch so I made sure I got the contact of another person and even wtout doing anything for me I gave her money even dropped her Close to her house and guess what she gave me her number and said I can call her any time I have issues. pls if you use one tactic and does not work then change formula. Try again and this time around, alert will land.
Thanks.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 6:22am On Oct 08, 2020
Pepuscutie270:

I just received an alert for this. Thanks MBA Forex. Make I fold hands dey wait for 3rd ROI. Glory be to Gid

It's a good thing u came back to testify. Others who came here to complain don't come back to testify after receiving ROI o. Na to discredit MBA dem sabi.

There's no room for panic. Always be assured that you'll receive your ROI no matter what, they'll not hear.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by tope777(m): 7:37am On Oct 08, 2020
50nizzy:

Use your own advice yourself.

Also try and reason before you come to a place you never invested to cry continuously.

Your continuous tears here would make you sound like an Audio investor.

Channel your tears to eliozu branch --- Your ''money'' is on the line

That is where your tears can be dealt with not here ----- if only investors can understand this, it would make a lot of difference.

Everybody is free to complain here, but a case like yours needs to addressed in the office not nairaland.

11 days from now would make your case 2 months old and you feel nairaland is the right place to spill your tears ? ----- OK Continue na.

Please reply my mail.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Rahmanjargo(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2020
tope777:

Please bro flash me via 08027077635, I want to ask you a question.
Like you want some kids here to post your number on jiji with a benz c300 2010 that want to be sure sold for 500k. I had to change my last sim because of something similar to this. They are alot of children here

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by maxjax(m): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2020
cheesy how much you get tongue

Lamda05:
hahahaha...abeg do you sell tortoise blood? I wan buy biko

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Lamda05: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2020
Na 50 Naira ooo. Help a brother grin grin

maxjax:
cheesy how much you get tongue

Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Like you want some kids here to post your number on jiji with a benz c300 2010 that want to be sure sold for 500k. I had to change my last sim because of something similar to this. They are alot of children here
This tout grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by maxjax(m): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2020
lol....on a more serious note update your browsers and give us the out come wink

Lamda05:
Na 50 Naira ooo. Help a brother grin grin

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2020
jabolo:

Not too abusive @taiwo92 so happy to engage like adults.

Because I know it's a scam (you probably already know so too if you are true to yourself, but hoping to collect profit before it crashes - I don't blame you).

I am warning off new 'victims'. I will continue to do so, sorry.

The abuse, curses and death wishes are inconsequential ramblings, easily ignored here. If they cross the line, I will deal with it gabadaya.

So, I have no issue with those already invested and happily collecting ROI. Just hope you make your profit before it collapses.

Good day.

upon all your warnings, those who know what they re doing are still starting their investments. There's nothing you can do about it. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jabolo(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2020
Trayceey:
upon all your warnings, those who know what they re doing are still starting their investments. There's nothing you can do about it. grin

Yes Madam. It's allowed.

You have to wonder then why you and others are therefore being so abusive.

You are exhibiting a lack of decorum in a forum that is not as anonymous as you think.

I'm glad though that many more are reading silently, researching and waka-passing. I have proof of this so let us all continue.

Good day.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Rahmanjargo(m): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
This tout grin
Lol. What's good my man
Re: MBA Investors Forum by acceptbtcpay: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

Who beg you to invest? Don't waste time to initiate termination of your change ok. That's if it's not audio investment.
yen yen yen audio investment . I'm sure you can't show prove of yours.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
jabolo:

Yes Madam. It's allowed.

You have to wonder then why you and others are therefore being so abusive.

You are exhibiting a lack of decorum in a forum that is not as anonymous as you think.

I'm glad though that many more are reading silently, researching and waka-passing. I have proof of this so let us all continue.

Good day.

Continue to fool yourself here..... you are highly welcome

90% of new clients don’t pass through this thread. They go straight to their office and do business, while you display your gross ignorance here.

Start a movement on the streets of Nigeria to stop people from heading to their various office.

I repeat: MBA does not need new investors to pay the old investors. MBA is a successful forex trading company.

Because you fell victim to MMM does not mean everything is a Scam.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
acceptbtcpay:

yen yen yen audio investment . I'm sure you can't show prove of yours.

Shut up your gutter

Fake proof keee you there.

You are a bloody Audio investor that never see anything good in MBA.

You likened MBA to a Bernie madoff type of Ponzi scheme but today you are displaying one screenshot here to deceive yourself.

Continue....... You are under surveillance.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Make una dey quarel,make I dey enjoy my roi

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by acceptbtcpay: 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
ifeanyija:
Make una dey quarel,make I dey enjoy my roi

congrats cool

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
Stanleych007:
Just received my long awaited ROI for 30th September. After my little complain which I was still sure it will be paid even with the backlash from our so called staff of MBA who said he can’t communicate ‘inside information’ to me while downgrading penny investors on this platform. ‘Oga be calming down oh, that your mba annual salary na people monthly ROI’ Point is not everybody that comes here to complain is against MBA. It’s only natural people feel bothered when payments are delayed. MBA is not a Ponzi scheme for investors to feel scared for panic on a mere platform. Make una try to de support people wey de wait their money. God bless us all and keep MBA even more stronger.
you could have just shared your alert and go in peace..you seem like a wahala person...
MBA did not employ anyone here to attend to customers so your statement regarding the MBA staff was quite rude.

be civil and courteous man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by acceptbtcpay: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
My fellow investors please can anyone recommend another forex investment platform with proven record of paying ROI for about a year like MBA? I need to diversify my investment. I was considering opening several accounts with MBA but I don't think that's the best move.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
acceptbtcpay:
My fellow investors please can anyone recommend another forex investment platform with proven record of paying ROI for about a year like MBA? I need to diversify my investment. I was considering opening several accounts with MBA but I don't think that's the best move.

You have never seen anything good in MBA from day one.

Now try to market another investment scheme here by running down MBA.

I guess another moniker would respond to your comment with an investment offer.

Keep deceiving yourself.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
acceptbtcpay:
See mumu, who be your fellow investors here? You have asked the question, oya reply yourself with another moniker. Anamashiobiri!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
My people happy Independence Day. I pray that may we truly be financially independent on economic situation in the country. As usual rains of alerts for this month have started dropping. My alerts for my first two accounts due 3rd and 4th have dropped. That of the 3rd (8th ROI) dropped on the 5th while that of the 4th (11th ROI) just dropped a few mins ago. Both are with Lekki branch. I sent them an email on the 5th morning telling them my alerts never dropped. That evening the first one dropped. Yesterday sent a reminder email about the second one. No response. So I called customer support this morning. The lady told me there were some 4th ROIs delayed but should be paid before end of this week. Just a fews mins ago, the eagle landed. Even when salary no come, this one dey take care of business. For sure rollover loading for the 1st account by the tine I get the 12th ROI next month. Praise the Lord as I set out with certain monthly income targets in mind. I have achieved 90% of initial target milestone. So I have set another milestone that doubles initial target income. I trust God to help me achieve it. Long live MBA. I am expecting the ROI on the 9th (9th ROI) for my 3rd account. Pray along with me.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Lamda05: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
I'm using the latest browser

maxjax:
lol....on a more serious note update your browsers and give us the out come wink

Re: MBA Investors Forum by acceptbtcpay: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
solreb:

Try *ddyfx. They just opened Abuja and PH offices.They have been on point with ROI payments. I have never had ro email anyone nor call. By 8am on due date, the alert must drop.I have now 5 investments (and have received toltal of 9 ROIs in all since July that I started) on one account with them and everything is via their app. I have 3 investments with MBA. MBA is still the leader though because of investkr size and reach

where can i find out more information about this and also hear from other investors preferably a public forum(like nairaland). you can quote me on another thread (don't bother sending pm) in order not to derail this thread and so the useless people here don't insult you.

I'm sure they're already claiming that it's the same account and I'm the one replying myself. ignorant mofos

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
acceptbtcpay:

where can i find out more information about this and also hear from other investors preferably a public forum(like nairaland). you can quote me on another thread (don't bother sending pm) in order not to derail this thread and so the useless people here don't insult you.

I'm sure they're already claiming that it's the same account and I'm the one replying myself. ignorant mofos

I know @ solreb as a longtime investor here but you are a fake investor........... deny it all you like that is your business.

you can go and call your own family members useless and ignorant mofos is also not a bad idea .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
You are a big fool.

acceptbtcpay:

FUCKKK who send me go invest with these yeye people, for them to post this it means alot of people are really Not getting paid, yet alot of bornfool here say na audio investment. THIS IS A BAD SIGN. I REPEAT THIS IS A BAD SIGN

which kind yeye migrate to a new platform, 1st our insider say na audit dey cause delay, now na new platform. I just hope they're Not ready to runaway yet because it won't be funny!

I WILL LOCATE YOU GUYS IF YOU DARE RUN WITH MY MONEY I PROMISE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
Please always give yourself 3days window period before complaining next time.

Pepuscutie270:

I just received an alert for this. Thanks MBA Forex. Make I fold hands dey wait for 3rd ROI. Glory be to Gid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
Good to be back.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
Biguyman:

Lekki if you need his phone number and email address i can send you that
The one you hacked to get, criminal!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
austinauto:

One thing that I have noticed here is that you guy hardly reply people asking question about how to register, but waist no time at all to reply those that is running down the system.
cos most of their questions here are insincere. Moreover, how can you be running down a system or someone's business you aren't part of. Simply put, these are haters of humanity

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
akinonigbinde:
Good to be back.

General welcome back

Give them hell

This is where we kill them, this is where they die.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.