Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1173482 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 4:04am On Oct 09, 2020
Stanleych007:

You are a child you need to ask about me at that office you went to. We run abuja office. I have been hosted at the MBA Apartments in Abuja by Mr. Maxwell himself when he saw the delegates I brought and introduced to invest heavily in MBA even Honorable members of the Rep. I wouldn’t post our personal pictures for security reasons but you’re just a kid to mouth off with someone u never met before. I only posted my alert for my least account just to prove I’m an investor to touts like you who harass people who come here with decent questions. Who are you again ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by SaintUlot: 4:09am On Oct 09, 2020
jamesval:

You sounded as if the platform is built on Ponzi concepts.
If people's panic withdrawal can cause the platform collapse then it's a Ponzi that base on cash inflow from new investors for sustainability

Constant cash flowing in is very important. In forex, profit aint guaranteed all year round, professional forex traders can attest to this, but since there is constant cash flow, they will use the cash flowing in to shore up things and pay investors to balance up for bad days.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Rahmanjargo(m): 4:34am On Oct 09, 2020
50nizzy:

I Salute you, once again General.

FINISH THEM ALL.

But abeg leave @ Rahmanjargo. he is expecting his ROI by this weekend.

I hope he would testify this time around because I did not see his Testimony last time.
I was banned bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by acceptbtcpay: 4:44am On Oct 09, 2020
it's a pity that 15% profit can really bring out the madness in people. POVERTY NA REAL BAD THING OH.

SEEMS LIKE MBA IS STILL LAST OPTIONS THESE GUYS HAVE TO MAKE IT SO THEY HAVE VOW TO DEFEND IT WITH THEIR LAST BLOOD.

keep displaying your stupidity guys, it's very interesting to watch, KEEP IT UP MY FELLOW INVESTORS

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tyche(m): 6:04am On Oct 09, 2020
ogwuche4u:
Poor Bastard...

Kill yourself
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Lamda05: 6:25am On Oct 09, 2020
If you invest in a 6-month plan and you top up in the 3rd month. Will you due date for initial investment and top-up be 6 month or it will be extended by 2 months?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bossplaya1(m): 6:30am On Oct 09, 2020
acceptbtcpay:
it's a pity that 15% profit can really bring out the madness in people. POVERTY NA REAL BAD THING OH.

SEEMS LIKE MBA IS STILL LAST OPTIONS THESE GUYS HAVE TO MAKE IT SO THEY HAVE VOW TO DEFEND IT WITH THEIR LAST BLOOD.

keep displaying your stupidity guys, it's very interesting to watch, KEEP IT UP MY FELLOW INVESTORS

Fellow Investors kill you there, what do you have to say about this screenshot??
You think that your are smart by going to edit it. Unfortunately for you, it was already screenshoted by 50nizzy. No genuine investor speaks from both side of the mouth.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 6:33am On Oct 09, 2020
Lamda05:
If you invest in a 6-month plan and you top up in the 3rd month. Will you due date for initial investment and top-up be 6 month or it will be extended by 2 months?
u can't topup

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 6:38am On Oct 09, 2020
All these i-too-know forex "gurus" attacking MBA.. fxmanager was here. Read backwards and see his posts. He is your greatgrand father. You are just learners. Go back to him to learn work. Maybe, maybe, you will start your own 5% a day scheme or scam after criticizing MBA for pages on pages

Fortune favours the brave

The gods are wise...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 6:48am On Oct 09, 2020
They dunno
gamaliel9:
All these i-too-know forex "gurus" attacking MBA.. fxmanager was here. Read backwards and see his posts. He is your greatgrand father. You are just learners. Go back to him to learn work. Maybe, maybe, you will start your own 5% a day scheme or scam after criticizing MBA for pages on pages

Fortune favours the brave

The gods are wise...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:23am On Oct 09, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Lol is this a sarcasm? Tons of influential personalities in the world today are stoners. If you are a failure you're a failure, stop blaming weed for anything
But you're already a failure judging from your dp. How can a big boy like you claimed Photoshop himself beside a rolls Royce's. Who does that? The way you do face for your dp even signifies that you're mental grin

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by bbfanboy01: 8:34am On Oct 09, 2020
Lamda05:

IF YOU TOP UP ,D DUE DATE FOR D END OF YUR CONTRACT REMAINS SAME (TOPIN UP WITIN 7DAYS OF RECEIVING YUR 50% ROI) . NOTE DAT D NEW 6 MONTHS PLAN ALLOWS JST 1 TOP UP AS YOU ARE PAID JST TWICE ( FIRST AFTER 3 MONTHS AND 2ND D DAY OF YUR CONTRACT EXPIRATION. SO U EIDA ROLL OVER D CAPITAL OR TERMINATE. HOP DIS HELPS

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 8:35am On Oct 09, 2020
acceptbtcpay:

if 15% can't bring out the madness in people then what can?

Secondly, it takes someone who has the six or nine figures to invest for a whooping 15% profit.

Thirdly, we don't want 100% profit monthly or 5% daily profit like your grandfather FXMANAGER, who strolled here before you canvassed.

Fourthly, poverty na real bad thing o as you said and these very poor people by your own standard are throwing in money in millions they can afford to loose.

Na listen block head, I know you will still go and rob, dispossess people of their hard earned money, I see you kidnapping along Lagos Ibadan expressway, Try it and you'll be killed. That I can assure you.

Who are your fellow investors here?
Crooked criminal disguising as investor.

Ogun kill you there!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:39am On Oct 09, 2020
50nizzy:
[/s]

You are a Frustrated Cretin.

Did you even bother to read what you posted here ?

So because the Company is paying her Investors that makes it a ponzi scheme ---- You are as stupid as the person that wrote that review.

I am not surprised though because as a fulani herdsman, you have learning difficulties as a result of congenital thyroid deficiency.

I Operate an Account with ACCESS BANK that pays me 5% every month. So because they pay me monthly, is it right for me to say ---

Access bank is operating a ponzi scheme and not investing my money ?

That is what your stupid, useless post above is suggesting ---- but you are too dumb and a dolt to understand that

Once again I repeat, MBA is not MMM where you lost your life savings.

I'll like to know more about the access bank 5% interest. I bank with them

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Iwanttoto: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2020
Which kain dead thread be this? Make them move this thread from investment to politics. Because na so so fight and curses fulls here

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by acceptbtcpay: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
I'll like to know more about the access bank 5% interest. I bank with them

lol maybe he means 5% a year , no 9ja bank offer 60% a year not even treasury bills, fixed deposit and bonds join together.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by acceptbtcpay: 9:06am On Oct 09, 2020
God May I never be poor to the extent of being jobless and only come online to insult people about their opinions.

I REJECT POVERTY IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 9:14am On Oct 09, 2020
Iwanttoto:

Which kain dead thread be this? Make them move this thread from investment to politics. Because na so so fight and curses fulls here
it would have been long dead if we didn't have people to protect and guide this thread passionately.

Besides, enemies bring war and you expect people to fold their arms and sit-don-look? Impossicant.

Thirdly, it is WAR as long as evil men, naysayers and fraudsters with ulterior motives won't allow us rest.

From Syria to Parkistan from Nigeria to south Sudan no be war?

My brother, the peaceful world we once enjoyed had long gone. We are in the world of the ARMAGEDDON WAR!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Lamda05: 9:33am On Oct 09, 2020
Thanks so much

bbfanboy01:

IF YOU TOP UP ,D DUE DATE FOR D END OF YUR CONTRACT REMAINS SAME (TOPIN UP WITIN 7DAYS OF RECEIVING YUR 50% ROI) . NOTE DAT D NEW 6 MONTHS PLAN ALLOWS JST 1 TOP UP AS YOU ARE PAID JST TWICE ( FIRST AFTER 3 MONTHS AND 2ND D DAY OF YUR CONTRACT EXPIRATION. SO U EIDA ROLL OVER D CAPITAL OR TERMINATE. HOP DIS HELPS

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcmichael: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2020
For those of you still doubting MBA, keep doubting while people keep getting their RIO I will be investing another 2m by months end .Mba has huge fund trading on Automation. Just take a look at this forex Robot that trades automatic making profits for its owner ����������������

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2020
acceptbtcpay:

lol maybe he means 5% a year , no 9ja bank offer 60% a year not even treasury bills, fixed deposit and bonds join together.

Did I ask you? Busy body undecided
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 10:15am On Oct 09, 2020
SaintUlot:

Constant cash flowing in is very important. In forex, profit aint guaranteed all year round, professional forex traders can attest to this, but since there is constant cash flow, they will use the cash flowing in to shore up things and pay investors to balance up for bad days.

Another stupid analysis.

If you don’t know, you don’t know.... so stop this your rabble - rousing .

MBA would keep paying investors for at least the next 15 months even if they don’t make profit from the market...... which is highly unlikely because they successfully trading the markets.

They don’t need money from new investors to pay old investors..... or shore up anything like your analysis suggests.

If you don’t know how things work, while not shut your mouth and stroll pass this thread.

Maybe you think MBA was packaged by hungry people with no vision. The CEO of MBA was making it successfully in the Fx market before starting the company and today donates Billions to church and charity.

MBA DONT NEED MONEY FROM NEW CLIENTS TO PAY OLD CLIENTS.

If you don’t know, you don’t know. So keep quiet.

By the way, little children in your area are laughing at your analysis in your post.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by coolangel54(f): 10:24am On Oct 09, 2020
Make una take am easy o.

MBA to the moon and back kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Did I ask you? Busy body undecided

Don't mind that criminal that is quick to run down every investment opportunity he knows nothing about. his evil family altar has turned him to a mad dog who now believes we are his fellow investors.

Now let me answer you JARE :

I was at my access bank branch early this year and was approached by one of their staff who told me of a new product they are offering exclusively to certain account holders. She said it is called HYDA (High Yield Deposit Account).

I know of their HIDA (High Interest Deposit Account) Package but was surprised at this new HYDA package paying 5% monthly for one year. I gave it a try since I have funds with them that meets their requirement. First quarter of next year would make it one year and that agreement with them expires.

I was curious and asked the lady why this package was so mouth watering compared to other packages, then she said the funds are channeled as loans with high interest to business people. I understood where she was driving at because I also know of little microfinance banks that give loans to business people and market women to trade with and pays between 3 - 5% monthly.

So leave that foolish Audio investor to keep running his mouth and displaying his stupidity.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Lamda05: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2020
Thanks for this. Please what are the requirements?

50nizzy:

Don't mind that criminal that is quick to run down every investment opportunity he knows nothing about. his evil family altar has turned him to a mad dog who now believes we are his fellow investors.

I was at my access bank branch early this year and was approached by one of their staff who told me of a new product they are offering exclusively to certain account holders. She said it is called HYDA (High Yield Deposit Account).

I know of their HIDA (High Interest Deposit Account) Package but was surprised at this new HYDA package paying 5% monthly for one year. I gave it a try since I have funds with them that meets their requirement. First quarter of next year would make it one year and that agreement with them expires.

I was curious and asked the lady why this package was so mouth watering compared to other packages, then she said the funds are channeled as loans with high interest to business people. I understood where she was driving at because I also know of little microfinance banks that give loans to business people and market women to trade with and pays between 3 - 5% monthly.

So leave that foolish Audio investor to keep running his mouth and displaying his stupidity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2020
50nizzy:

Thanks. I'll go to any of their branch here to make enquiry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2020
Lamda05:
Thanks for this. Please what are the requirements?

The terms and conditions were long but your account balance should not be below 7 million. she said there is a fine to be paid if you make withdrawals and your account balance falls below 7 million.

I cant remember most of the T / C but Access dey pay. Give market woman 1 million naira to trade ordinary pure water, she would deliver at least 3 million to you in one year.

That was early this year before I left Naija, I don't know what the terms and conditions are now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Lamda05: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2020
This is really helpful. Thanks a lot

50nizzy:

The terms and conditions were long but your account balance should not be below 7 million. she said there is a fine to be paid if you make withdrawals and your account balance falls below 7 million.

I cant remember most of the T / C but Access dey pay. Give market woman 1 million naira to trade ordinary pure water, she would deliver at least 3 million to you in one year.

That was early this year before I left Naija, I don't know what the terms and conditions are now.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 11:46am On Oct 09, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

Screenshot he got online o

Don’t mind that criminal. He thinks he can fool us here. He go run with his head from this place.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
I applaud your smartness. Keep it up

Bros, Don’t mind that liar.

If he was so close to MBA CEO, why was he looking for help here ?

I ready for all of them.... their eye go clear.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by acceptbtcpay: 11:56am On Oct 09, 2020
haha see gullible people with all the information we have online, yet they still can't do their own research.

see how they immediately believe that bank is paying 5% monthly! hook line and sinker.

IGNORANCE NA DISEASE WALAHI. HIDA accounts that all banks operate.

BIBLE DON ALREADY TALK AM, MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND STUPIDITY OF NOT BEING ABLE TO DO THEIR OWN RESEARCH

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.