Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171269 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Theoutsider: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2020
akinonigbinde:
Money making me stupid is a virtue rather than a vice.

Money, please come and make me stupid
Oga @Outsider, it's obvious you're here as a monitoring spirit.

May the eyes wey you dey take monitor people destiny here go blind.

Enemy of progress
Now, all energies must be directed at once to send you to the abyss

Commanders of various formations get your armoury ready.
An offensive lunch must commence immediately.

All intelligent signals get ready.

This monster enemy of our MBA investment must be executed immediately by firing squad.

He has committed mutiny and must face the music which is death penalty.

You sound like a person that would sell out his family..or maybe your family sold you out.

live by the sword die by the sword
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2020
Theoutsider:

You sound like a person that would sell out his family..or maybe your family sold you out.

Shut up your gutter mouth..... Small boy

You are the sell out here. You are the one who is living by the sword and would surely die by the sword.

Must you take Panadol for people’s headache ?

Get lost from this place...... you Rubbishy wailer.

Identify yourself below since your life mission is to cry over other people’s investment.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by LudaChriz(m): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2020
Theoutsider:

Guy what's your problem? Your mates are counting alerts your are here ranting.

Get a life boy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Rahmanjargo(m): 9:54am On Oct 14, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Hands go soon touch you
Hands go soon touch me since when grin
Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2020
Theoutsider:

On the contrary, your name clearly indicates the bargain. @Theoutsider, not Theinsider. If your clan/lineage/family hasn't rejected or flushed you out from their midst, i'm sure that name @Theoutsider (THE OUTSIDER) wouldn't have arisen.

It can can also mean a BASTARD (OMO ALE) in youruba parlance.

So you see, not surprised by the way you're acting cos you're one.

Since you've always wished people here bad alongside their investment, you aren't even qualify to LIVE.

SO, I repeat without mincing words, DEATH, hot one for that matter is your lot. This is your ROI.

Disenjoy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2020
LudaChriz:

Guy what's your problem? Your mates are counting alerts your are here ranting.

Get a life boy
NO any life anywhere to get cos he's laviatan, going and coming all through the earth seeking for whom to devour.

This Laviatan @theoutsider was responsible for Job's misfortune. But all thanks to God for the turnaround.

He @theoutsider made Job in the bible most miserable. But our Job thereafter was uplifted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2020
@theoutcaster, I had longed and waited for a day like this to at least have u respond to my hurlings on you and true to my expectation you just did.

The trouser wey me and u put leg don tear. Now we go both hear am.

Shey you say the bolt wey comot that your lobster head no get replacement?

Don't worry, na hacksaw we go take file that shit comot your corrupt metal.

Omo Ale (BASTARD). No be me talk am, na your name indicate am.

Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2020
@theoutsider, LEAVE THIS THREAD!!!
It can be too hot for you!

Go and bury your coconut head in the romance section, there you're even free to masturbate. But here, you try doing it you'll be CASTRATED.

Again I repeat, here is a NO NO!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2020
georgee:
Alert for my second Eagle woke me up this morning.
Due date was 11th October.. Second ROI Landed early this morning cool cool
Congrats bro
May your ROIs never cease
Make it a point of duty to enjoy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Kallmebeenz: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2020
taiwo92:

Okay.
This is real ooo

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by StRichard(m): 11:18am On Oct 14, 2020
Kallmebeenz:

This is real ooo
what about kingsessential??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Kallmebeenz: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2020
StRichard:
what about kingsessential??
Guy stay there while guys are cashing out...

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by fxjones(m): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2020
It has come to my notice that there is post with my username supporting MBA forex! I repeat and I warn Mba forex is a ponzi scheme and will surely collapse because they cannot sustain the business Model, evidence are all on ground, as things are falling apart. what a pity people dont learn! I will never support investment scheme without provable track record order than payment alert. Pastor Chris and Voda West and many others have seen the trouble coming and have warn their members to desist. if you like still continue.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
fxjones:
It has come to my notice that there is post with my username supporting MBA forex! I repeat and I warn Mba forex is a ponzi scheme and will surely collapse because they cannot sustain the business Model, evidence are all on ground, as things are falling apart. what a pity people dont learn! I will never support investment scheme without provable track record order than payment alert. Pastor Chris and Voda West and many others have seen the trouble coming and have warn their members to desist. if you like still continue.

Get lost from this place, you are a double minded beast.

Who would hack into your poverty laden moniker and write a post with it ? shocked

You sincerely wish that you are an investor with MBA but since you are not, you have made up your mind to talk trash.

I never expected you to repent from your ways because you are mad and even Yaba left have rejected you.

For your Information, Pastor Chris never mentioned MBA in the video you are referring to. And he did mentioned pastors in his Church.

FYI ............. The CEO of MBA is not a pastor in Christ Embassy.

And as for the Lady you mentioned, she did not see any trouble coming. I understand she is a Lawyer and decided to face her Business. She has not come out to warn anyone about MBA.

The only trouble in town is your useless self. You are a Big failure in life and you want to transmit your failure virus to ignorant and timid people.

You failed woefully in Ghana and had a carry over of your failure to Nigeria.

You failed woefully as a Forex trader and have carried that bitterness and anger against every successful Forex trader and company.

You even failed in Nairaland, when you tried to market that useless Forex indicator.

You failed when you wanted to start an investment company. Nobody bought your nonsense because they know you are a big thief and a bloody criminal.

You failed in the Uber business you got yourself involved in. You even ran away with the vehicles of the owners........ You are currently on the run as a fugitive.

You even tried selling online cards to students and failed. You wanted to scam the students and was beaten to a pulp.

With the spirit of Failure, Crime, and Destruction that is hanging on your neck as a yoke from your family Altar, you need to turn to God to save you from this Ponzi destiny you are fulfilling.

Now carry your luggage and baggage of Failure and get lost from this place you bloody Thief.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fruitfulvinee: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Loads of people do that. But you would have to come as a separate legal entity to do that. You cannot legally have more than one account that's why you see people saying ROIs dropped in their wives or children's accounts. At some point it's going to get messy for you to manage 100 accounts. Think of a corporate with 100mUSD. Surely they don't have the time to split that into several small investments.

Last response though.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
Oh! I thought this beast @fxjones had repented o. Never knew he only came to scam us.

Alright then, let's get it all started.
Let's go there....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by fxjones(m): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
[quote author=DragonFire433 post=94931419]

Get lost from this place, you are a double minded beast.

Who would hack into your poverty laden moniker and write a post with it ?

You sincerely wish that you are an investor with MBA but since you are not, you have made up your mind to talk trash.

I never expected you to repent from your ways because you are mad and even Yaba left have rejected you.

For your Information, Pastor Chris never mentioned MBA in the video you are referring to. And he did mentioned pastors in his Church.

FYI ............. The CEO of MBA is not a pastor in Christ Embassy.

And as for the Lady you mentioned, she did not see any trouble coming. I understand she is a Lawyer and decided to face her Law practice.

The only trouble in town is your useless self. You are Big failure in life and you want to transmit your failure virus to ignorant and timid people.

You failed in Ghana and had a carry over of your failure to Nigeria.

You failed woefully as a Forex trader and have carried that bitterness and anger against every successful Forex trader and company.

You even failed in Nairaland, when you tried to market that useless Forex indicator.

You failed when you want to start an investment company. Nobody bought your nonsense because they know you are a big thief and a bloody criminal.

You failed in the Uber business you got yourself involved in. You even ran away with the vehicles of the owners........ You are currently on the run as a fugitive.

You even tried selling online cards to students and failed. You wanted to scam the students and was beaten to a pulp.

With the spirit of Failure, Crime, and Destruction that is hanging on your neck as a yoke from your family Altar, you need to turn to God to save you from this Ponzi destiny you are fulfilling

No time for foolish paid defender, those who will hear will hear, SAY NO TO PONZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
[quote author=fxjones post=94932060][/quote]

Oga pls leave us alone oooooooo its our monies and pls let us have rest in this our MBA community

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by taiwo92(m): 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
fxjones:

Oga what is ur problem? Did anyone ask u for money to invest? Why are u pained? Give ursef brain oooo. Nah ur mate dey protest. Yeye homosapien

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
fxjones

Say no to the Ponzi destiny you are fulfilling.

Say no to failure and abject poverty.

Say no to Crime. Including cyber crime.

Say no to stealing and return the vehicles you stole from the owners. That is if you have not sold them.

Say no to Stupidity, foolishness and Ignorance that runs in your bloodline.

Say no to bitterness and anger towards successful Forex trading companies and individuals.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
You people should contribute money for fxjones to invest before he commit suicide oo. I don talk my own finish oo. The man is frustrated, bittered and very angry...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Molo001: 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
TheWatchDog:
You people should contribute money for fxjones to invest before he commit suicide oo. I don talk my own finish oo. The man is frustrated, bittered and very angry...

Abi ���
Re: MBA Investors Forum by choocboi: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
captainking:

None of them bro... Their minimum is 360k
Ok which of the branches in port-harcourt offers 20% ROA?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Molo001: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
My Due date is tomorrow, 15th GENG. ROI Loading!!!

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
choocboi:
Ok which of the branches in port-harcourt offers 20% ROA?

Lol.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Theoutsider: 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
jamesval:

Bro please don't repeat this where Forex guys are, how can you say Forex trading is a gamble.
I guess you need to learn more about forex, seek knowledge first before venturing into Forex otherwise it will seems to you as a gamble.

I know Forex is not easy especially when you have the mindset of getting rich quick but people that know the art make good money and it's never a gamble.

Forex trading and Stocks are legal forms of Gambling. The more you guys talk the closer you look like baboons fighting over bananas.

This is the definition of Gambling (also known as betting) is the wagering of money or something of value (referred to as "the stakes"wink on an event with an uncertain outcome, with the primary intent of winning money or material goods. Gambling thus requires three elements to be present: consideration (an amount wagered), risk (chance), and a prize.

Is there anything else you would like to say to make your self look like a fool. Let me guess the actually definition of a word is not good enough.

Well when you are an idiot and a liar you make things up as you go.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Favoured35: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
@TheOutsider

U have made ur point. Rest abeg
Re: MBA Investors Forum by jamesval: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
Theoutsider:

Forex trading and Stocks are legal forms of Gambling. The more you guys talk the closer you look like baboons fighting over bananas.

This is the definition of Gambling (also known as betting) is the wagering of money or something of value (referred to as "the stakes"wink on an event with an uncertain outcome, with the primary intent of winning money or material goods. Gambling thus requires three elements to be present: consideration (an amount wagered), risk (chance), and a prize.

Is there anything else you would like to say to make your self look like a fool. Let me guess the actually definition of a word is not good enough.

Well when you are an idiot and a liar you make things up as you go.

I have confirmed now that you really have a low IQ and no need wasting time with someone like you.

Friendly advice,
Pease seek for help cus you really need it

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.