Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171237 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by prettyamebo: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Assumption is the mother of all errors. It makes an ASS of U and ME

Best laid plans. Sidney Sheldon grin
Re: MBA Investors Forum by hakeemlyon: 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Your account officer is your best go to person for this
alright.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
On the contrary, you will wish you took the bold move.
grossintel:
It seems it got to you personally, take it or leave it it's bound to happen sooner or later. Brace for impact.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
*Original comment modified*
Re: MBA Investors Forum by coolangel54(f): 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
How do I know my account officer? I just have the contact of the receptionist only.
airsaylongcom:

You might get a text. You might not. Depending on work load in Asaba, you could get your Business Agreement in days or at most 3weeks. Confirmation of your payment will happen on Monday and if confirmed, you will get your RoI on the 13th of each month for 6 months.

Maintain a good rapport and relationship with your account officer so that if there ar3 any hiccups they can quickly assist you.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
coolangel54:
How do I know my account officer? I just have the contact of the receptionist only.

Did you just walk in to the branch? Your account officer is the one the pitched MBA products to you and convinced you to invest.

If no one canvassed you then you need to gently follow up with the customer care representative (who you have called receptionist)

He/She should be able to provide you updates.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by coolangel54(f): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2020
No one convinced me. Okay, I will just follow up with the customer care rep then. Thanks
airsaylongcom:

Did you just walk in to the branch? Your account officer is the one the pitched MBA products to you and convinced you to invest.

If no one canvassed you then you need to gently follow up with the customer care representative (who you have called receptionist)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by dogtails(m): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Bro this coronavirus,will it have an impact negatively on forex trading??
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 14, 2020
dogtails:
Bro this coronavirus,will it have an impact negatively on forex trading??

Prior to Covid-19 there have been other epidemics and pandemics none of which "negatively" impacted the Forex mkt
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogawisdom(m): 10:36am On Mar 14, 2020
It's my pay day today grin grin

Waiting patiently for the alert

A credit alert can cure any sickness even Corona virus grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AgentGoat: 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Prior to Covid-19 there have been other epidemics and pandemics none of which "negatively" impacted the Forex mkt

What about drop in petroleum international price?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by freecreo(f): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
Seen
quote author=ogawisdom post=87431775]It's my pay day today grin grin

A credit alert can cure any sickness even Corona virus grin grin[/quote]
Re: MBA Investors Forum by revilomichaels(m): 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys
I’ve been reading about this MBA forex trading and there are things I don’t understand.
Read from 2012 and I’m impressed that it’s still paying in 2020.
From what I saw here( I stand to be corrected)
It is not protected by SEC Or CBN, I dunno shaa but I’m still impressed Bc it’s been long

I wanted to buy keke for 650k and give someone for 1.150m in 1 yr and 6 months.

Back to MBA, I heard about 360k and u get your ROi( I don’t even know what that means) for 6 months ie 15% of the money.
The maths some guys are writing here is weird. Someone here said if u put 360k, u can get 1.9mil. I wonder if my own calculator is wrong

Can someone enlighten me more here so that I and other readers can learn esp on this 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
Poster above.

Message me on Telegram. I will break it down for you

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogawisdom(m): 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
freecreo:
[mine too, but I haven't seen any yet.
quote author=ogawisdom post=87431775]It's my pay day today grin grin

A credit alert can cure any sickness even Corona virus grin grin

Gbagan babe mine has dropped

That feeling that alert brings

Singing Jerusalem by master KG grin grin grin

This alert has made my boring Saturday exciting going out by 7pm to chill joor.

Sth is telling me to top up with better money but the risk is much let me just keep my investment portfolio diversified for safety sha cool

Kudos MBa forex

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Awani007(m): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
cool
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Philipbbc: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
grossintel:
I wrote about Madoff and he's $17 billion dollar ponzi scheme that lasted for 20 years! And Enron that masked itself as a trading company but was nothing but a ponzi scheme that made investors loose over $74 billion. I mentioned them somewhere on this thread. You see one thing about humans is we hate to hear the truth, deny it all you want something inside you keeps telling you there's something wrong about MBA Forex. I mean how can it be so easy? Any investment that sounds too good to be true is definitely not true. Some people here will borrow millions from friends family and associates hoping to pay them off and turn multi millionaire next year. They call it high risk investment, yet they guarantee %15 regardless of whether anything goes wrong. I heard you sign a legal binding with them? How many of you took your time to read and understand it before signing? I'm sure it's stated somewhere that you become their partner if you sign it and therefore you share their profit and loss. So when they park up and you go to court they will use it against you, since you're their partner they simply lost money and you signed that you agree to that risk. They are smart people to get this far, forget the big offices and buildings you see, you think it's a guarantee they won't disappear? I attached a picture of Enron Headquarters building, even when it was a ponzi scheme they had the guts to appear like a very successful cooperate company. Even made it to fortune 500 must successful companies in the world. You sound enlightened, you should listen to that inner voice asking you to stay away. I was the first person to join a ponzi scheme in my family then, but when I started cashing out I couldn't keep the good news to myself alone so I told my mom and siblings about it, of course I thought I was doing them good, my mom developed BP when they disappeared, it was though on us and took a couple of years for everyone to bounce back. Some people here have already brought in their families and friends, not considering the harm you could cause them if things go south, people need to think very well before they make some decisions.

Thank God for giving me the hope that even if it is a ponzi it can also last for 20 years.
No body invested late then because it is just few years.
Imaging what u get only 5 years with 15%

MBA we die here... Lol �

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IWUBOY: 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
Philipbbc:

Thats the spirit man grin grin
3years is enough to make what you want to make

Thank God for giving me the hope that even if it is a ponzi it can also last for 20 years.

MBA we die here... Lol �
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Qasak(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
Philipbbc:

MBA we die here... Lol �

No be lie bro . 5 years, 3 years or even 2 years man go achieve many things.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Coketols: 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
But why do Nigerians wish for something to fail of which they have no stake in, why can't we just simply mind our business if we aren't interested.

Well, either ways you have a right of opinion, keep your reservations to yourself while I take the risk- if any exists, after all it is mine not yours, remember, my money too.

My 8th month with MBA, and I'm glad I did give it a try.

It is a risk, though currently paying, invest wisely, carefully and with caution!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
Awani007:

Sorry ain’t exchanging words with you either, just letting you know the kind of person you are, I pray you grow and change too...

No time pls

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
Coketols:
But why do Nigerians wish for something to fail of which they have no stake in, why can't we just simply mind our business if we aren't interested.

Well, either ways you have a right of opinion, keep your reservations to yourself while I take the risk- if any exists, after all it is mine not yours, remember, my money too.

is not their monies and yet they will not mind their business as if one has begged them money for investment. that was how my guys in those days when i started investing in stocks were making jest of me that am enriching the CEOs of companies but today the joy of seeing money working for you even while sleeping is good while some of my guys are still runing RAT race cos they are afraid of falling. If one is always afraid of falling he will not rise. Calculated risk is part of me and i cant do wtout it. Staked some money in stocks on friday whil others are runing and calling stocks investment a scam, i took calculated risk on friday and presently am on 200k profits on the 2 stocks i bought and by God grace on monday, back to NSE to buy more no risk no reward.

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nosa111(m): 5:11am On Mar 15, 2020
Well said bro! Please I really want to know about this stock exchange thing. Am willing to invest too
aremso:

is not their monies and yet they will not mind their business as if one has begged them money for investment. that was how my guys in those days when i started investing in stocks were making jest of me that am enriching the CEOs of companies but today the joy of seeing money working for you even while sleeping is good while some of my guys are still runing RAT race cos they are afraid of falling. If one is always afraid of falling he will not rise. Calculated risk is part of me and i cant do wtout it. Staked some money in stocks on friday whil others are runing and calling stocks investment a scam, i took calculated risk on friday and presently am on 200k profits on the 2 stocks i bought and by God grace on monday, back to NSE to buy more no risk no reward.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 15, 2020
Coketols:

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Akpaamunsi: 10:40am On Mar 15, 2020
[quote author=grossintel post=87453934][/quote]

Nonsense
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogawisdom(m): 10:47am On Mar 15, 2020
Coketols:

They are jealous we are making money in MBA, as if u are stopping them grin ignore the weaklings
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Island01: 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
SUNPETGLOBAL:
guys if you are not making money you are definitely loosing money. You can turn that your smart phone into an ATM machines. To the glory of God I can print money at will from the comfort of my bedroom due to the forex trading skill. Guys, you have no reason to be poor. Becoming rich is intentional and you can decide to be one. When you were newly born, you look like your parents but when you grow old you will look like the decisions that you made.

Help a brother trade
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
[quote author=grossintel post=87453934][/quote] it means your staying away will save all members of your family as well as any1 who values your opinion.

But on a faceless forum where little or no1 cares about your over-emphasised viewpoints. It's not applicable.

As much as I'll admit your perspectives makes sense in obvious ways, nothing makes u a much smarter man than in knowing when it's time to drink water and take a backseat.

For every time u make it a duty to reply ppl who do not agree with your views, the sense in your perspectives is continually being hammered out of tune. Before u know it, u are seen as a clown.

You are not the only one who is against any sort of allegedly shady hustle, you ain't the first, neither will u be d last.

Practice what you preach and make productive use of your time in making more money from avenues you deem more legit than MBAFOREX.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
0ubenji:
it means your staying away will save all members of your family as well as any1 who values your opinion.

But on a faceless forum where little or no1 cares about your over-emphasised viewpoints. It's not applicable.

As much as I'll admit your perspectives makes sense in obvious ways, nothing makes u a much smarter man than in knowing when it's time to drink water and take a backseat.

For every time u make it a duty to reply ppl who do not agree with your views, the sense in your perspectives is continually being hammered out of tune. Before u know it, u are seen as a clown.

You are not the only one who is against any sort of allegedly shady hustle, you ain't the first, neither will u be d last.

Practice what you preach and make productive use of your time in making more money from avenues you deem more legit than MBAFOREX.
I reply to mentions when I'm moved to, there's nothing wrong if anyone thinks I'm a clown it's his/her business. Every great man on earth sounded crazy at some point, Isaac Newton, Leonardo Da Vinci, Tycho Brahe. Sometimes it speaks of extreme intelligence, there's no point over emphasing on this topic, those who will listen will listen and those who won't listen will learn at the end hopefully grin, I have more important things to do than reply every mention so if I don't respond now I would later, have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
grossintel:
I reply to mentions when I'm moved to, there's nothing wrong if anyone thinks I'm a clown it's his/her business. Every great man on earth sounded crazy at some point, Isaac Newton, Leonardo Da Vinci, Tycho Brahe. Sometimes it speaks of extreme intelligence, there's no point over emphasing on this topic, those who will listen will listen and those who won't listen will learn at the end hopefully grin, I have more important things to do than reply every mention so if I don't respond now I would later, have a nice day.
emphasize the emboldened and realise that u don't av to sing us a song to make sense. U av spoken, let us decide to listen or not.

Your replay will not make any difference. Let time prove you right/wrong as u once claimed.

U do av to realise that not everything u do to make money today(which may be worse than MBAFOREX) sits well with everyone, but they let u be anyways after airing their views, not becoming DJs over it with needless replays..

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ufotty2001: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Coronavirus affect MBA fx
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
ufotty2001:
Coronavirus affect MBA fx

Lol! Where is this fake news coming from? Lie small small abeg. All investors RoI are being paid even today Sunday

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.