Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1174049 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Rahmanjargo(m): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
Mightydude:
16th. Go to their office .
You no sabi quote person wey ask you question i noticed.
How do you expect the guy to know you have answered him? embarassed
Re: MBA Investors Forum by bobbyspeed(m): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
YoungBuffet:

while feeling your pains unfortunately, no one can help here . Just visit their office and sort things out physically, I experienced same too but went to their office and it was paid.

In this online world must one has to go to their office to queue like old generation Bank asking tally numbers. My friend that visited today with a view to rollover his investment met huge crowd with many making noise on payment issues he has to tacitly close his account and ask for capital refund.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IAMTHEHERO: 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
ifeanyija:
enjoy alert for 600 years
Thank you my dear brother..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IAMTHEHERO: 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
akinonigbinde:
Congrats bro
May your fat ROIs never cease
Continue to enjoy
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
Thank you sir.
I appreciate..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by LudaChriz(m): 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
As long as MBA credit alert keep dropping, then OYO is the case of all the naysayers. Make una go find better job...no de here they count people's alert

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by EngrIKEM: 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Mightydude:
16th. Go to their office .
Was there today, was told 17-18th hasn't being paid, but 20/21 has been paid, my own location is the one by MCC junction, which one is urs?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by kingsolomon2020(m): 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
FASTCHOW:

I visited the branch today,met about 5 people that came for same purpose...due date was 10,14 ,21,17....the guy that attended to me was very professional in discharging his duties,he asked me for my phone number then logged on into the system and brought out my investment details...he pleaded with me that migrating into the new system has been very challenging for them and they are working to make sure next month is better.told me his hod said he should collate every delayed payment names and send to abujA where all the alerts come from that he is giving me his words that we will be paid on or before Friday....he said if I didn't get by Friday that I should come and make trouble there and he would take responsibility...met about 5 new investors too..guys see ehnnnn,MBA is here to stay
Thanks for the info bro...mba for life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Rahmanjargo(m): 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
EngrIKEM:

Was there today, was told 17-18th hasn't being paid, but 20/21 has been paid, my own location is the one by MCC junction, which one is urs?
Really? Why is that so?
Me i don tire o
Re: MBA Investors Forum by iyobosadavid: 12:28am On Oct 28, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
This thing is called SCAM for God sake.
That is why you are a scam to those who bigoted you for God sake... idiot

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 12:42am On Oct 28, 2020
YoungBuffet:

@50nizy the haters have ganged up oo and their leader aihiboilandgas has open a thread where all of them will be saying their rubbish on mba so you will see them coming but we are here for them

Warren Buffet Jrn, I Believe you.

They should continue their gang up there, it is all a function of Envy and Jealousy.

MBA is a Moving Train that not even all the witches in their various villages can stop.

One year from now, if the naysayers are not dead, they would continue to see MBA investors smiling to the bank.

MBA FOR LIFE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jabolo(m): 1:07am On Oct 28, 2020
bobbyspeed:

In this online world must one has to go to their office to queue like old generation Bank asking tally numbers. My friend that visited today with a view to rollover his investment met huge crowd with many making noise on payment issues he has to tacitly close his account and ask for capital refund.

Very predictable but needs to be highlighted in case anyone is thinking of investing.

If you're already invested, swerve this message but good luck nonetheless.

Good night.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by iyobosadavid: 2:30am On Oct 28, 2020
jabolo:

Very predictable but needs to be highlighted in case anyone is thinking of investing.

Good night.
Bloody idiot, you have been defeated here and even in the thread ur assistant bloody idiot @ahiboilandgas opened grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Gefaustina(f): 4:35am On Oct 28, 2020
Pls,has anyone heard of Barra company? Learnt they re also known as creative and innovative agricultural cooperative society. I was actually saving up to invest in MBA forest until a frd told me about this very one. Their roi is kinda higher but I also seek for advice on d best one to invest in
Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 5:01am On Oct 28, 2020
50nizzy:

Warren Buffet Jrn, I Believe you.

They should continue their gang up there, it is all a function of Envy and Jealousy.

MBA is a Moving Train that not even all the witches in their various villages can stop.

One year from now, if the naysayers are not dead, they would continue to see MBA investors smiling to the bank.

MBA FOR LIFE.

Fact!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by NothingLikeLove(f): 5:13am On Oct 28, 2020
NothingLikeLove:
Finally invested online. 29th July, 2020.

Just saving it here grin make Una no vex o.

NothingLikeLove
post=93324935]My first ROI received. Tomorrow would have been my due date yet It came in today. Online investment is bae. No stress attached to it. #MBAcares [/quote]

[quote author=NothingLikeLove
:

My second ROI was received yesterday. My due date is today.

MBA rocks.

My third ROI came right on time as usual.

Don't let what people say hold you back from reaching your goal. To the op of this thread thanks for opening this thread, I got the morale to invest from this thread.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by okezman(m): 5:24am On Oct 28, 2020
Enugu branch

Which branch did you invest in
Re: MBA Investors Forum by dhensity: 6:08am On Oct 28, 2020
Hmm
Re: MBA Investors Forum by onlyonezee: 6:52am On Oct 28, 2020
jabolo:

Good night.

Same lines exist in any bank, where complains range from wrong debits to inability to access account via app, you name it. The presence of complaints alone doesn't point to a scam. Every medium/large company has these issues, no?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2020
Never mind what haters say. Ignore em till they fade away. Like Major General Buhari ignored Peter "Oshokomole" Fayose. Ignore.

I shared the link of the naysayers thread with a top ranking person in one of the companies mentioned. Like top top. His response? "I'm aware of that thread. But they don't matter (in the scheme of things)"

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by eezeribe(m): 7:31am On Oct 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Never mind what hater say. Ignore em till they fade away. Like Major General Buhari ignored Peter "Oshokomole" Fayose. Ignore.

I shared the link of the naysayers thread with a top ranking person in one of the companies mentioned. Like top top. His response? "I'm aware of that thread. But they don't matter (in the scheme of things)"
Nice one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Spray(m): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Never mind what haters say. Ignore em till they fade away. Like Major General Buhari ignored Peter "Oshokomole" Fayose. Ignore.

please how do you share link? I don't know how to do that

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Good morning sir, would there be issue if I use the same phone number for two different account....

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Balismatic(m): 9:20am On Oct 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Balismatic(m): 9:23am On Oct 28, 2020
Bro. is ikeja the only office MBA have in Lagos?
airsaylongcom:

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2020
FASTCHOW:

Good morning sir, would there be issue if I use the same phone number for two different account....

Won't work

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 28, 2020
Balismatic:
Bro. is ikeja the only office MBA have in Lagos?

No. Lekki and Ikeja

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Mirapey: 9:49am On Oct 28, 2020
My 14th roi was well received and my friend also received his 3rd roi.
23rd and 24th was the due date
28th was the payment date
Eliozu phc is the branch.

MBA REAL. Kindly have patience if you are experiencing payment delay, it will surely get to you.

Long live the staff and management of MBA
Long live my fellow investors.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Balismatic(m): 11:02am On Oct 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:

No. Lekki and Ikeja
Please, what is the address of thier office at Lekki?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Won't work
Okay Sir,my due date was supposed to be on the 10th of October...have called,sent mails,sent messages on all platform and lastly visited the office and still haven't received nothing... please sir,I can't continue visiting the office because my business don't give me the ample of time...am pleading if u can use your influence as a staff and make request be sorted out...THanks..branch is Allen ikeja

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bennypips(m): 11:36am On Oct 28, 2020
Hello guys,as we all know dat we r all in a trying period and our leaders r not ready to help us.
With this in mind,I think it's better for us to figure out how we can help ourselves by being independent with what u can do with ur hands.
This could be offline or online. As for me i trade online and its binary option. My signals r %80-%90 accurate.I will be giving out two free signals a week for u to test how accurate they r.Here r live proofs

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.