Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171923 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 7:25am On Nov 10, 2020
And like akin would always say.....please start enjoying.
ALKALOSIS:
It's Newbie here again... I greet you all Mighty Men and Women of Valour!

I've just gotten back from been banned because I disclosed the name of an International Forex company someone asked me of in here...

I am an Online investor, my due date was 07 November 2020 but, I wasn't sure my ROI would drop due to the recent happenings in the MBA Trades' space. But, in the night of the aforementioned date, I checked my account and found that my ROI is safely nested in there. I sharply requested for withdrawal, lo and behold my account was credited yesterday 09 November 2020 at 13:52..
I shall Top up today, I attempted topping up yesterday but it wasn't authorised by MBA, hence, it times out.

That is my 2 of 6 ROI... Like they say it in here, my 'Eagle' has indeed 'Landed'!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jennycoco: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2020
Good morning Guys, i am an online investor with MBA and my journey with them started on thee 10th of October 2020, my first ROI is due today 10th of November 2020 and the funds reflected in my wallet on the platform, I have clicked/initiated withdrawal but my account is yet to be credited. i just want to be sure if it takes time to reflect in my bank account or maybe the network is delaying the alert. your kind response will be appreciated. thank you
Re: MBA Investors Forum by georgee(m): 8:36am On Nov 10, 2020
I am expecting my 3rd ROI today... Let's see how it goes

Countdown begins wink

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by acceptbtcpay: 9:19am On Nov 10, 2020
ALKALOSIS:
It's Newbie here again... I greet you all Mighty Men and Women of Valour!

I've just gotten back from been banned because I disclosed the name of an International Forex company someone asked me of in here...

I am an Online investor, my due date was 07 November 2020 but, I wasn't sure my ROI would drop due to the recent happenings in the MBA Trades' space. But, in the night of the aforementioned date, I checked my account and found that my ROI is safely nested in there. I sharply requested for withdrawal, lo and behold my account was credited yesterday 09 November 2020 at 13:52..
I shall Top up today, I attempted topping up yesterday but it wasn't authorised by MBA, hence, it times out.

That is my 2 of 6 ROI... Like they say it in here, my 'Eagle' has indeed 'Landed'!

As an online investor, you have nothing to be worried about.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Skudi: 9:20am On Nov 10, 2020
According to online investors it is not immediately after initiating the withdrawal that your account will be credited.it takes like 24hrs to 48hrs....so relax n watch

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by PaulThor: 9:22am On Nov 10, 2020
legacystore:
The ceo Oga maxwell has addressed investors below is the summary of his message

1. Mba is undergoing a transition period to serve u better.

2. We are going no where ignore the rumours

3. We were there for u during total lockdown and paying u so be patient now.

4. Those that will be affected by this one month transition period will be give one month contract extension.

5. God bless you.

Me - Maxwell found it difficult to say there won't be ROI this month in his speech, though alot of pointers to that, bc of the huge panic n shock waves it will send to investors. There should have been time line to this transition though Nov looks to be sacrificed for it.

Pray for MBA forex

The story keeps adding more chapters. We want the story to end but no, another season has just gotten launched and this time around we are no longer looking at weeks, it's entering into the month era without definite and specified time period.
And saying that you sacrificed during Covid doesn't incite confidence. It shows maybe you borrowed or took loans to satisfy your investors. The covid as we know only helped the crypto world become stronger so why the sacrifice?
The speech is more like Buhari on endsars protest. It answered no question but only worsened the fears.
And the one month whatever during holdiay periods only bring back the MMM chills.
Ok oo.. We die here... Lol

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2020
jennycoco:
Good morning Guys, i am an online investor with MBA and my journey with them started on thee 10th of October 2020, my first ROI is due today 10th of November 2020 and the funds reflected in my wallet on the platform, I have clicked/initiated withdrawal but my account is yet to be credited. i just want to be sure if it takes time to reflect in my bank account or maybe the network is delaying the alert. your kind response will be appreciated. thank you
smh
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Skudi: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2020
I think MBA has no issues with online investors based on the fact that they pay promptly.
The Ceo highlighted that they are switching to real time investment meaning there won't be need for offline investment.
He also said not everybody will be affected during the transition period only those affected will be compensated by extending their contract by one month.
Stop misleading people they are not going for one month holiday

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by maxjax(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2020
na real SMH i just tire for some people undecided

ifeanyija:
smh

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by InGodWeTrust701: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2020
Skudi:
I think MBA has no issues with online investors based on the fact that they pay promptly.
The Ceo highlighted that they are switching to real time investment meaning there won't be need for offline investment.
He also said not everybody will be affected during the transition period only those affected will be compensated by extending their contract by one month.
Stop misleading people they are not going for one month holiday

You go school and you dey understand English

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DrAkpa(m): 10:20am On Nov 10, 2020
jennycoco:

My friend, call your bank pls.
How we go take know whether na network dey delay your account Na we get your bank?

Call your bank dearie,
Thank you dearieundecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DonGenovese: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2020
jennycoco:
Audio..... Audio

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungBuffet: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2020
Anyone waiting for MBA to crash go wait tire, as am writing you people are still investing those risk takers and poverty haters. Rain of ROIs loading when all is fully set. My advice to investors diversify your investment well so money keep coming in from all angle no matter how. Expecting ROI 4/6, 3/6 and 2/6 from addy tomorrow. 50m target no be play

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by mayorrex(m): 10:48am On Nov 10, 2020
It's testimony time.....
My 3rd ROI just landed this morning.

To those jobless fellow who are always speaking ill of MBA forex, d thunder wey go fire una go be like doctor's prescription.... 4 in d morning, 6 in d afternoon and 8 in d evening!!!

God bless MBA forex!!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by apiakason: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2020
Congratulations here is an assurance from MBA
CEO MAX ,am still expecting my 4th ROI due on the 2nd November ...we will never be put to shame

The file could not be transferred due to size
it's words of assurance .
Flash83:
And like akin would always say.....please start enjoying.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jennycoco: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2020
DonGenovese:

Audio..... Audio

please stay out of my mentions if you do not have a response to the question I asked. thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 11:30am On Nov 10, 2020
Back to my duty post after so many ban, to anti MBA is either you leave us alone or u keep receiving the heat. I dont mind another ban

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DonGenovese: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2020
jennycoco:

please stay out of my mentions if you do not have a response to the question I asked. thank you
Na play I dey play... Madam no vex.... Your Roi go soon drop oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ekpemina007(m): 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
toxxnoni:

Amen.
ROI go dey entails steady

Good day bro,

Hey toxxnoni have you gotten your roi??
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bcpump: 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
I rarely comment here because this section seems to be filled with insults, abuses and anger. really scary. It doesn't matter what people say or think about MBA.
A good investor diversifies portfolio. some of us do agrocrowdfunding and it sometimes turns sour. some invest in stocks which may or may not crash

Anyways, I have been an online investor for 4 months now and I have never had ROI reflecting on the dashboard later than the expected day. and even when I withdraw, it comes in 24 hours on the dot.
I understand that it js better for people to deal face to face, thus most of you will prefer offline things. keep doing your thing.

But for me I have tasted online and I can never go offline

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by habakukjss3: 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Have they started paying those who r due on 4th?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by toxxnoni(m): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
ekpemina007:

Good day bro,

Hey toxxnoni have you gotten your roi??

Nope,
have you?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Godanswerprayer(f): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
���������you nor go fit kill me with langh
mayorrex:
It's testimony time.....

To those jobless fellow who are always speaking ill of MBA forex, d thunder wey go fire una go be like doctor's prescription.... 4 in d morning, 6 in d afternoon and 8 in d evening!!!

God bless MBA forex!!!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Oliviajones(f): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
My due date is 2nd. Still yet to be paid
Re: MBA Investors Forum by sainty1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Oliviajones:
My due date is 2nd. Still yet to be paid

You’re not alone, sent them an email, they replied saying “I’ll get paid within this week”

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Oliviajones(f): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
sainty1:

You’re not alone, sent them an email, they replied saying “I’ll get paid within this week”
What's the email address please
Re: MBA Investors Forum by raphiex12(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
MAKE MONEY FROM DIGITAL CURRENCY THE EASY WAY....

I KNOW MANY OF YOU MISSED BITCOIN OPPORTUNITY, MANY BITE OFF THEIR IN PAINS REGRETTING THEY DIDN'T BUY OR HEARD ABOUT BITCOIN UNTIL IT BECOME THE DIGITAL GOLD.

THE WORLD HAS PRESENTED ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF THE NEXT BIG DIGITAL CURRENCY " TRON "

TRON WAS FORMERLY THE 13TH MOST VALUE DIGITAL CURRENCY IN THE WORLD BUT IT HS RECENTLY MOVED TO 7TH POSITION WHICH TELLS YOU THAT THE PROJECTION OF TRON BEING THE NEXT BIG DIGITAL CURRENCY IS STRONG.

JOIN MY WHATSAPP GROUP ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH TRON SMART CONTRACT. YOU MIGHT SK YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE ARE REQUIRED TO DO ANYTHING TO TAKE PART IN THIS EASY MONEY MAKING BUSINESS, WELL SOME OF MIGHT HAVE GUESSED WRONGLY, THE ANSWER IS NO...

ALL YOU NEED TO BE PART OF THIS IS TO JOIN MY GROUP, FULL DETAILS WILL BE GIVEN AND IF YOU FIND IT EXCITING FOR YOU, ITS YOUR CHOICE TO CLIMB UP THE LADDER.

HIT ME UP ON WHATSAPP USING MY THE NUMBER ON MY SIGNATURE.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by emeldamicheals: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
My due date is also 2nd. Abuja shaa. I usually get it latest on the 4th. Still waiting. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akaynezi: 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
[quote author=sainty1 post=95888450]

You’re not alone, sent them an email, they replied saying “I’ll get paid within this week”[/quote
Pls can u drop the email here? My due date is 2nd November and yet to receive alert.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
mayorrex:
It's testimony time.....

To those jobless fellows who are always speaking ill of MBA forex, d thunder wey go fire una go be like doctor's prescription.... 4 in d morning, 6 in d afternoon and 8 in d evening!!!

God bless MBA forex!!!

Lol cheesy

Jabolo and the 40 Thieves, get ready for doctors prescription of Daily Thunder.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
One of my guys just got paid now, due date 1st, waterlines PH gang take note

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by apiakason: 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
[we are of the same date just calm down it will drop ,I hope it will fldrop anytime soon quote author=akaynezi post=95889235][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.