Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171146 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Rahmanjargo(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
Trayceey:
Addy's percentage is too small
No its not. Addy made it available even for low income earners who want to invest 50k or below.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by kavey10(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
PaulThor:

13th of what month? Last month? If so that means the delay still plaques online option?

It's this month... They happen to somehow get theirs earlier than their ROI day. I truly envy them.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungBuffet: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

No its not. Addy made it available even for low income earners who want to invest 50k or below.

You don't get addy 360k is 13℅ the more your fund the more the ℅
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
jamesval:
My ROI landed

Due date 13th

Online gang, best option
chai! A day earlier. Online gang, I envy you people o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
PaulThor:

13th of what month? Last month? If so that means the delay still plaques online option?
You people make things worst sometimes. Did he tell you it was last month? If his ROI came in before time is it a crime? You people give opportunity to all these loud mouths to come rubbish MBA FX.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
jennycoco:

My alert has arrived . 1/6.. Online platform is the best, no hassle
Congrats bro
May your ROIs never cease
Start to enjoy

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Teeforeal:
I just concluded one year journey with mba without delay on my roi . Glory be to God almighty.
Congrats bro
May the projects you've achieved with MBA remain lasting legacies

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Newwking: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2020

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jamesval: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
PaulThor:

This month.

Due date is tomorrow but it reflected on my dashboard today, I initiate withdrawal n it landed some minutes later

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
adigun98:
Hello fellow investor seems I'm not the only one having issues with payment .... What's really the cause of the delay cos MBA wasn't like this
I wholeheartedly assure you, you'll be paid. I'd been to their office and I can tell you for free that you'll be paid. I was told at the accounts section at their office at Allen that all investors whose date fall on the second have all been paid. 3rd to 6th of November will be paid on or by latest next week Friday. They even offered an option of immediate termination if I wanted to.

Esteemed investors, I'm here to lift our spirits that all of us will be paid. If you're impatient or scared, you're advised to terminate and they gave the assurance that your capital will be credited.

If anyone is in doubt, go to their Allen branch (Buffalo House, No: 2 Allen Avenue, By Toyin Roundabout, Ikeja,)

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
emma155:

Mine's 6th Nov
For 4th, 5th and 6th, you'll be paid on or before next week Friday. Just came back from their office at Allen and was assuredly told. They told me there that all whose date are 2nd and whose branch is Allen have all been paid.

You can take this to the bank.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
Lexio01:
My 5th ROI was due on 2nd Nov but finally landed just now. Was little apprehensive because of the delay though, no thanks to the naysayers.
It is finally here.. We move!
Congrats bro
Continue to enjoy

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungBuffet: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
akinonigbinde:
For 4th, 5th and 6th, you'll be paid on or before next week Friday. Just came back from their office at Allen and was assuredly told. They told me there that all whose date are 2nd and whose branch is Allen have all been paid.

You can take this to the bank.

You are correct, I got the info too that all the investors in that group would be paid next week. waterlines branch PH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
MOD30:
Although am 6th and still patiently waiting but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.
You will be paid on or before Friday next week. Bro, you can sleep with your two eyes closed. Your patience is a virtue as I also fall 6th.

With MBA, we move.
God no go shame us!

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
YoungBuffet:

You are correct, I got the info too that all the investors in that group would be paid next week. waterlines branch PH
Yeah bro, confirmed

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
emeldamicheals:
I just received my 4th MBA ROI.
Congrats sir
Continue to enjoy

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
mauchiz:
I have received my ROI, due date was on the 4th.
delay is not denial
Congrats bro
Continue to enjoy

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
Pepuscutie270:
My due date for 3rd ROI is 6th. Today is 11th, yet nothing. I'm not panicking but want to know if I'm the only one experiencing this delay and whether I should visit their office at Ikeja for complaints
There's no need visiting their office. I've done that on your behalf. See when your alert will drop above.

I say this cos I'm also 6th and was told at their office.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
sainty1:

My due date is 2nd and I haven’t been paid..Allen avenue branch. I’m gonna wait for the whole of today before I visit their office tomorrow.
If you're Allen as you've said, you should have been paid.

Why not also inform the house about your payment status now just as you informed us when the alert didn't come in time.

Please, your testimony now!

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
osarog:

You're not alone. My due date is 3rd and till now, nothing. Keep hope alive. Delay no be denial.
If you're Allen for 3rd, you have been paid authoritatively.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
frday:
No alert anylonger
Alerts came, those paid for 2nd and 3rd for Allen aren't talking.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
Santinojr:
Greetings to you all
I’m an online investor and the due date was 9th November. My ROI didn’t reflect on my dashboard on the said date so I sent an email to online@mbatrades yesterday and I received a feedback from them telling me to exercise patience. This morning I checked back to see if my roi has dropped and as promised, it came through grin.. I initiated withdrawal and my roi landed on my account immediately.

To any investor experiencing delay in payment, simply reach out to them via Email or better still, visit their offices.. in all, be patient and be rest assured your ROI will come through.

Long live MBA FOREX
Congrats bro
Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
ekmike:
4th ROI available for withdrawal.. I usually don't initiate withdrawal till my due date. Take note of the date each ROI drops and what my due date should have been.
Congrats sir
Enjoy

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by georgee(m): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
akinonigbinde:
I wholeheartedly assure you, you'll be paid. I'd been to their office and I can tell you for free that you'll be paid. I was told at the accounts section at their office at Allen that all investors whose date fall on the second have all been paid. 3rd to 6th of November will be paid on or by latest next week Friday. They even offered an option of immediate termination if I wanted to.

Esteemed investors, I'm here to lift our spirits that all of us will be paid. If you're impatient or scared, you're advised to terminate and they gave the assurance that your capital will be credited.

If anyone is in doubt, go to their Allen branch (Buffalo House, No: 2 Allen Avenue, By Toyin Roundabout, Ikeja,)
Means pple like me with Nov 10/11th ROI should not expect it this month undecided

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
Joyousjoe:
4th ROI received. due date 2nd. Uyo branch office
Congrats sis
Continue to enjoy

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
georgee:

Means pple like me with Nov 10/11th ROI should not expect it this month undecided
it will on or by upper week.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
Novel007:
I'm here to encourage everyone that is yet to receive his or her ROI to exercise little patience as MBA still pays and will continue to pay. I got paid ard 5pm today. It will definitely drop.
Congrats bro/sis
May your joy never cease
Continue to enjoy

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Santinojr: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
akinonigbinde:
Congrats bro
Enjoy

Thank you boss

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
frday:
Let’s pray to God MBA is in mess
MBA is not in mess.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Lizzy85(f): 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
Yes chymall is legit and i hv investment with them.i am also a faithful investor with mba forex, my branch is enugu branch,my roi dat is 10th,i am yet to recieve but am not scared i knw it will definitely come,but i do chymall as another side biz,i dnt touch my mba forex roi,its like a savings for me,i hv a separate account where the money drops.
Newwking:
Is chymall legit?
who has invested with them pls share your experience
Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
Rahmanjargo:
Mahn i just got back home after I went outside to gulp down two bottles of Heineken to forget some issues and how mba has been whining me and immediately i was putting on my data my roi that's been due since on the 10th October dropped like a basuka bomb.
To that stupid idiot called royablessed or whatever is his name, hope you can see that not everyone who's experiencing a delay and is coming to seek for help is a fake investor. I hope you'll finally have some sense.
Airsay God bless you brother, you took all these upon yourself until i got paid.
Congrats bro
Now that you've finally been paid,
May those ROIs never again cease
With your write up above chilling with 2 bottles of Heineken, I can see that you're used to enjoyment,
Please don't stop,
Continue to enjoy

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Since 10th of October
My November roi is due already grin
This again will be paid.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.