Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1170086 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DUNKA(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
Skudi:
Online pending withdrawal don’t take long.. it reflects in just few minutes/hours
Hence, this not the first time it’s happening bro

It’s not a delayed roi problem that I’ll just keep put and expect the roi when it comes because of course it will surely come. However, in this situation the ROI has already landed, now it’s just sitting on my account until someone push a button to be deposited.

If you ask me.. I think, it’s programmed that once ROI has landed/updated on ones account and the customer place for withdrawal, it goes to pending and then it’s programmed that when it’s pending it will automatically process and deposited into that customers account. But in this case it’s not going thru for some reason

Did you encounter any difficult while making payment online before investing..
A fool and his money are soon parted. You never see anything yet grin

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Zither(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Lol! Is that the reason for his moniker? A persistent gambler providing financial advice? Alabi don really deal with this guy.

I swear grin

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
TheWatchDog:
Shut up your dirty mouth, am not with you stupid naysayers. Don't you know am a strong MBA investor? MBA is still standing very strong. All of you naysayers will be clothed with shame and disgrace.
Oh mtcheeeww i forgot...
This is the third slave
Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
tempest12:

I have terminated mine too at Aba Branch, it's been 22days delay now for my first ROI, I told my account officer that I don't care about the ROI anymore, the MOU have been breached, they should process my termination and return my capital ASAP. But she is insisting that I'm still entitled for last month ROI which I don't give a damn anymore..
No. You should give a damn about your ROI. You must collect it along with any other one that is due plus your Capital. It is your money. You may have to take a legal redress.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RedScorpion(f): 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sysdatek:

The truth is bitter leaf soup grin cheesy grin
They are not ready to eat that meal yet

Nairaland Lionel Messi shut up

Allow people to eat or drink bitter leaf soup when it is actually ready. Stop saying food is ready when your restaurant is not open.

Is it your mouth that would be bitter ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by austinkenneth: 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
Online investors, please keep uploading your alerts. Let people know that they continue to pay online investors.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ikem50: 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
beautyfunke:
you done enter one chance

Why not leave these people alone, the more you answer them the more they talk. Can't you people know their agenda and ignore them.

I tire for some of una self

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by meshzhi(m): 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
maxjax:
360k investors!!!

SMH
Fear them o.... Very loud for my liking.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by damosade(m): 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
To all genuine investors, none of the MBA account is frozen. I Confirmed it myself also from friends at other banks.

Keeep your mind at rest

12 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
True, you're right! Confirmed it as well...

damosade:
To all genuine investors, none of the MBA account is frozen. I Confirmed it myself also from friends at other banks.

Keeep your mind at rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
You're right!

hustla:

SEC literally listed them as scam on their website

Do you know what it means for a government agency in Nigeria to list you as scam? Do you how much of a scam You have to be for them to do that?

People wey all over this thread trying to warn you people, no be insult una dey insult them?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
You're right, to have taken that action! Good luck!

tempest12:

I have terminated mine too at Aba Branch, it's been 22days delay now for my first ROI, I told my account officer that I don't care about the ROI anymore, the MOU have been breached, they should process my termination and return my capital ASAP. But she is insisting that I'm still entitled for last month ROI which I don't give a damn anymore..
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Silverpurple: 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
idiopathic:
I don’t know why people get nasty, rude and abusive whenever people urge caution. If you really believe in the resilience of MBA, no amount of put down will derail their profitability, especially since they claim to be forex traders.

How will questioning their integrity especially glaring red flags impact their trading edge?
Those vociferously opposed to contrary opinion in their heart of heart’s, know it’s impossible to be making over 250% per annum and allow yourself to be acquired 90% by a travel agency. What value a travel agency add to this business?

If they had been acquired by a forex, hedge or mutual fund, it would have made sense.

A travel agency? Common people, do your research. This scenario has played out multiple times in the past.
We are seeing a Ponzi scheme on its last breath.

Arguably the two most fraudulent industries in Nigeria are travel agency and forex trading. I can't count people that have been scammed for VISA and ticket issues or people that have lost their life savings in Forex.

The strange part is that MBA forex is associated with these two "dangerous" industries. Wahala...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
Yes, you're very right to feel so relaxed!

All of you are right, in whatever you say or do regarding this MBA matter!

FASTCHOW:
Have never been this relaxed since I invested....MBA till enternity

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
Yes, you're right once again...

Na night, make we sleep now_!

Silverpurple:

Arguably the two most fraudulent industries in Nigeria are travel agency and forex traders. I can't count people that have been scammed for VISA and ticket issues or people that have lost their life savings in Forex.

The strange part is that MBA forex is associated with these two "dangerous" industries. Wahala...

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
This thread na real cruise..... Lmao

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iyobosadavid: 12:18am On Nov 17, 2020
alabimustcry:
pls dont transfer aggression on another person becos nobody force you to invest your hard-earned to mba forex
Thank God you know that nobody was forced to invest their hard earn money, so why coming to insult their investment and also create panic? abi you want join them too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Macelliot(m): 12:24am On Nov 17, 2020
Dodeyeeni:
Hello House

I initiated a deposit to my online MBA account
I did the transfer on a weekend, Saturday precisely and my online account is yet to be funded.
I’ve sent a mail to the online team but haven’t gotten a feedback yet.
Please if anyone has had this experience before, be kind to share how you went about resolving it.
Thanks
Never initiate any transaction on weekends.

Weekend transactions has like 3% guaranteed success, compared to 97% working days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iyobosadavid: 12:34am On Nov 17, 2020
tempest12:

Exactly, constructive contributions like this are welcome, most so call real investors here only knows how to rain curses and abuses like kids.. Even in MBA official IG page, you hardly see people been abusive, only here on nairaland.

Too many kids here just ranting unnecessary...
Who invited you here then, if you cant stand the heat leave the thread we dont need ur ranting ..stupid dog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iyobosadavid: 12:36am On Nov 17, 2020
Sysdatek:

They even ran to change their name after sec branded them as scam. And they claim sec was not referring to them cheesy

The few supporters they have left are on this thread
Cause on their social media pages
Their recent posts are trailed with 99% complains

When they start closing branches some people will realise they have been mavroed
Ok noted, lets wait till then and see who will be disappointed. useless pig

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iyobosadavid: 12:40am On Nov 17, 2020
Sysdatek:

The truth is bitter leaf soup grin cheesy grin
They are not ready to eat that meal yet
You mean the bitter leaf soup your demented mother always prepare for the whole of ur family to eat? grin no wonder you are all bittered down to ur souls in your bittered family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iyobosadavid: 12:45am On Nov 17, 2020
Hadizometer:
Fools never learn,
Dats why they are called fools
Just like the fool your useless parents trained you to be grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RedScorpion(f): 12:45am On Nov 17, 2020
AlmondRPG47:
You're right!

Mr Right, Single Ladies are looking for you oo

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RedScorpion(f): 12:54am On Nov 17, 2020
iyobosadavid:
You mean the leaf soup your demented mother always prepare for whole family to eat? grin no wonder you are all bittered down to ur souls in your bittered family
Lmao.....

even the old woman is laughing hard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iyobosadavid: 1:11am On Nov 17, 2020
RedScorpion:
Lmao.....
even the old woman is laughing hard.
Dont mind that bittered soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by saksonA: 1:57am On Nov 17, 2020
They are doing excellently well and pay as early as 6am on the due date

emmaversity:
Hi all!

How far with Barafinance?

Since the thread on Barafinance was pulled down there has been no means of knowing if they are still paying.

please if you invested with Barafinance and has been paid recently (i.e Oct, Nov) kindly indicate by mentioning this post.

Your kind reply will help to reach investment decision.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 2:57am On Nov 17, 2020
damosade:

Keeep your mind at rest
They may soon be if investors start taking legal actions on the grounds that MBA is fraudulent in its activities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 3:10am On Nov 17, 2020
Silverpurple:

Arguably the two most fraudulent industries in Nigeria are travel agency and forex trading. I can't count people that have been scammed for VISA and ticket issues or people that have lost their life savings in Forex.

The fact about WCEP is that it was a company firmed formed just 2 years ago with no business done from 2018 till May 2019 (zero income) according to their annual filling. All of a sudden they acquired 90% of MBA. And MBA acquiring 50% of WCEP. I see it as ploy for Maxwell Odum to launder MBA investment funds and take off.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by shedomains: 4:48am On Nov 17, 2020
saksonA:
They are doing excellently well and pay as early as 6am on the due date

dont be deceive if MBA goes down all others will follow ,is better people wait and see the end of this MBA mirage before commiteing their money to any other ,the panic from MBA will affect all others .christmas no go funny oooo

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by shedomains: 4:55am On Nov 17, 2020
solreb:

The fact about WCEP is that it was a company firmed formed just 2 years ago with no business done from 2018 till May 2019 (zero income) according to their annual filling. All of a sudden they acquired 90% of MBA. And MBA acquiring 50% of WCEP. I see it as ploy for Maxwell Odum to launder MBA investment funds and take off.

funny part of it all is the guys i know that got trained in MBA forex cant even trade the so call forex, rather their monies are in the scheme they call MBA forex.for the early people that joined MBA congrats to you all cause you all made it but for the late comers , e be things. undecided

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.